rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Or they will spend a night at MC's house. Bed is big enough to fit at least two more girls I think :) ( with Lucy, Becca, Sandra and Alice ). I mean Mary and Maddie, Elaine will do so in the future ( maybe :p ).
Any chance for future sexy time, say fivesomes, and with Mary and Maddie included sevensomes? Have to admit I miss the morning and nightly sex that was in earlier updates.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Damnit. I am trying yet again, but I just can't forgive Granny. Everyone deserves a second chance but her fake hate for Fiona, when Fiona did absolutely nothing wrong, her ruthless "Ends justify the means". Her unwillingness to put herself in the shoes of her daughter (Becca) to understand what she was was going through and why she was so scared of Martin and then her treatment of MC and Alice right after she just met them. She treats everyone like shit, but she deserves a second chance? Nope. Maybe after a couple of weeks in Fiona's sex dungeon. She was old enough and smart enough to know better. The phone call MC might have just walked away from, but it is only a tiny p[art of her forcing her will and hiding her mistakes. I did try to forgive her. But I think they are all far too lenient with her. I just can't see her any different from Tanja. And specifically until she BEGS forgiveness from Becca and Fiona she won't get anything but ice.
And this is another reason why I can't let it go. When she crawls on her knees to beg Alice for forgiveness and Alice does forgive her. This is above Fiona and Becca.
screenshot0190.png
You can't claim that you are doing it for your family but then go on dividing and hurting your family in order to achieve your goals.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
It's awesome to watch that a harmless lewd game is capable to cause that kind of intense serious emotions.
That means and requires that the player is entirely involved and attracted.

And that's the quintessence of Killer7s proficiency and passion.
Without it that would not be possible and MNF would only be another insignificantly fap game...

It's easy to trigger our... reproductive instinct.
But it's a challenge and a gift to touch our heart and soul.

Killer7 is always very self-effacing. But that is unnecessary...

Last edited:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
It's awesome to watch that a harmless lewd game is capable to cause that kind of intense serious emotions.
That means and requires that the player is entirely involved and attracted.

And that's the quintessence of Killer7s proficiency and passion.
Without it that would not be possible and MNF would be only another insignificantly fap game...

It's easy to touch our... reproductive instinct.
But it's a challenge to touch our heart and soul.
This is my favourite game after all. It's weird really, for me. I think it might be because this family (I include Fiona as part of the family, more so than Elaine actually) is just something so... interesting. They are all so individual. Each one of them has their own thoughts, feeling and experiences. Something I never got to see IRL. So I guess that's why I am so affected. They just feel so alive to me. Might just be my imagination. Hell I sometimes still have nightmares after I read Stephen King books. I am 45. I am a weirdo, I know. And i love it. Just wish I had a family (period really) that cared about each other as much.
P.S. Killer7 I wish I could thank you more than my miserly sub. This game really is amazing. Thank You.

Faelan7

Jul 2, 2020
Now I feel like the asshole, gah it is what it is I suppose... I've played the earliest version til now I'm looking forward to the resolution but dreading the day [you] the creator have sucked me into this world and I hate and love you for it, hate because I know as all good things it will end. Love because you've made me forget these are models or 1's and 0's... I wanna know more always about the characters but can't quite reach.

Reactions: Vollezar

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
OCT 5, 2020 AT 12:32 PM
Progress Update | 05/10/2020

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!
Another week, another month, another progress update!
As all of you know last week was the big launch of 0.14. I say big launch because it was the biggest update ever for My New Family so far! Your feedback has been amazing again even though I ended it with a cliffhanger - at least when you followed a certain path with Sandra! Don't worry though, as soon as you start 0.15 the cliffhanger gets revealed. I hope you can forgive me for that one. But hey, at least it's a nice cliffhanger, right?
Work on 0.15 has slowly begun, very slowly though. I think I really have to take things a bit slower now, especially because I released 0.14 in four weeks again and didn't use the extended time that I thought I would need. But so far I'm doing alright and I'm enjoying the slower pace. Sandra patrons can expect a beta sometimes this week!
And regarding 0.15 and the announcement on the public release: I will make another patreon post this week where I will explain why 0.15 is so different compared to 0.14 and what you have to do in order to continue playing like usual. Don't worry, it's very easy, promised!
As you can see I attached a few more My New Memories renders this time. When an update for My New Family is done I put a lot of time into My New Memories and those renders are part of it. Some of them are actual renders you will see ingame and some of them you will only see on pictures in the game. Not easy to spot which ones are which, I guess! Oh, and you can also see the Main Character in a few of them. Of course only parts of him for the immersion :).
And I think that's it for this week. Keep an eye out on the patreon feed regarding important informations for 0.15. The post will probably be up on wednesday.
I hope all of you wonderful people will have a nice week. See you for the next post, stay awesome!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Now I feel like the asshole, gah it is what it is I suppose... I've played the earliest version til now I'm looking forward to the resolution but dreading the day [you] the creator have sucked me into this world and I hate and love you for it, hate because I know as all good things it will end. Love because you've made me forget these are models or 1's and 0's... I wanna know more always about the characters but can't quite reach.
Play through the game a couple of times. I replay with each update (5th time now) and each time I notice something that I completely missed about certain characters in their dialogue. Hard to keep track of all characters at the same time.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
OCT 5, 2020 AT 12:32 PM
Progress Update | 05/10/2020

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!
Another week, another month, another progress update!
As all of you know last week was the big launch of 0.14. I say big launch because it was the biggest update ever for My New Family so far! Your feedback has been amazing again even though I ended it with a cliffhanger - at least when you followed a certain path with Sandra! Don't worry though, as soon as you start 0.15 the cliffhanger gets revealed. I hope you can forgive me for that one. But hey, at least it's a nice cliffhanger, right?
Work on 0.15 has slowly begun, very slowly though. I think I really have to take things a bit slower now, especially because I released 0.14 in four weeks again and didn't use the extended time that I thought I would need. But so far I'm doing alright and I'm enjoying the slower pace. Sandra patrons can expect a beta sometimes this week!
And regarding 0.15 and the announcement on the public release: I will make another patreon post this week where I will explain why 0.15 is so different compared to 0.14 and what you have to do in order to continue playing like usual. Don't worry, it's very easy, promised!
As you can see I attached a few more My New Memories renders this time. When an update for My New Family is done I put a lot of time into My New Memories and those renders are part of it. Some of them are actual renders you will see ingame and some of them you will only see on pictures in the game. Not easy to spot which ones are which, I guess! Oh, and you can also see the Main Character in a few of them. Of course only parts of him for the immersion :).
And I think that's it for this week. Keep an eye out on the patreon feed regarding important informations for 0.15. The post will probably be up on wednesday.
I hope all of you wonderful people will have a nice week. See you for the next post, stay awesome! View attachment 845698 View attachment 845699 View attachment 845700 View attachment 845701 View attachment 845702 View attachment 845703
At least a thank you when you take pics from me ;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Damnit. I am trying yet again, but I just can't forgive Granny. Everyone deserves a second chance but her fake hate for Fiona, when Fiona did absolutely nothing wrong, her ruthless "Ends justify the means". Her unwillingness to put herself in the shoes of her daughter (Becca) to understand what she was was going through and why she was so scared of Martin and then her treatment of MC and Alice right after she just met them. She treats everyone like shit, but she deserves a second chance? Nope. Maybe after a couple of weeks in Fiona's sex dungeon. She was old enough and smart enough to know better. The phone call MC might have just walked away from, but it is only a tiny p[art of her forcing her will and hiding her mistakes. I did try to forgive her. But I think they are all far too lenient with her. I just can't see her any different from Tanja. And specifically until she BEGS forgiveness from Becca and Fiona she won't get anything but ice.
And this is another reason why I can't let it go. When she crawls on her knees to beg Alice for forgiveness and Alice does forgive her. This is above Fiona and Becca.

You can't claim that you are doing it for your family but then go on dividing and hurting your family in order to achieve your goals.
You forgot to mention that she thinks the MC is just another Martin, making the girls do what you want just because you're an asshole.
The way she treats everyone, she's closer to being Martin than the MC could ever be.
When you form an opinion and steadfastly believe it and nothing else, nobody and nothing can change your mind. Her only redeeming point is being mom to Becca. She even talks smack about Sandra to her face. How are we supposed to like someone this unlikable?
We were supposed to be excited. I've never wanted to lynch a fictional character this much.

And they'd leave us alone with this monster? Shame on you, new family. Love you, but shame on you still.
(This is not shame on the game, nor shame on the dev, but shame on the family for leaving us alone with someone who can't see beyond the flimsiest of evidence because she wants to see something that isn't there.)

I love the game, I truly do. It needed some tension and drama but Granny is the most obstinate wench I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.
First impressions last forever, they say. And my first impression of her was NOT favourable.
Then again, it's good to get all this "I hate you because you're Martin's son so you must be just like him" and "You're all sick in the head because I say you are!" out of the way as early as possible.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You forgot to mention that she thinks the MC is just another Martin, making the girls do what you want just because you're an asshole.
The way she treats everyone, she's closer to being Martin than the MC could ever be.
When you form an opinion and steadfastly believe it and nothing else, nobody and nothing can change your mind. Her only redeeming point is being mom to Becca. She even talks smack to Sandra to her face. How are we supposed to like someone this unlikable?
We were supposed to be excited. I've never wanted to lynch a fictional character this much.

Sorry, I'll have to correct on the "could ever be", if given the option I know for a fact that a lot of players would be, sadly, that aside, I'll play devil's advocate, mostly because I like it, and also because this conversation keeps coming up and I want to understand yours and others point of view.

She had every reason to believe that the MC was like Martin, although she kept tabs on him she could not know details of what happened, she knew that he broke up with his girlfriend, and from the fact that he "looked" depressed she could have assumed where his mind was going but all of that was assumptions and not facts, so she needed to confirm it first hand. Indeed she was manipulative and got way closer to Martin then the MC, but again this is more because Killer7 didn't give players a choice in the matter. That is just wrong, so much so that she changes her mind, now if you are talking about yourself in relation to the character then that to me is just sad, this is not meant as an insult by the way, but factually people do change their minds all the time, even people that don't want to, they just need a catalyst to do so. I actually don't remember her talking smack about Sandra so if you can clarify with a spoiler tag, of course, I'll be thankful. The last part is your assumption, maybe Killer7 didn't have the intention to make people excited, only to make characters grow.

Although I will say that this is a problem in the writing for me because it makes seem that she knew a lot more than it should be possible and her actions become worse with that in there, I can just say that Killer7 probably just hadn't thought that far ahead once he brought Elaine in, or maybe it was on purpose to make her a harder character to like, but I don't presume to know.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I had never played this game before last month. It just never caught my attention somehow. Randomly tried it in mid September, and was blown away. It took me 2 days of solid playing (multiple hours both days, for most of the day honestly) to catch up to the end. Never expected that much content in a game. This recent update was my first time playing an update for this, and I was similarly impressed - obviously, it wasn't as long as 13 versions together, but it was still lengthier than most game updates typically are. Anyways, the point is, it's a great game. I'm usually not a fan of games that use Honey Select, but this won me over regardless. I almost regret not noticing it before now - but it was pretty great to be able to play a huge chunk of it at once, so it's not the worst situation.

I hope the grandmother is on the menu. I'm going to be very disappointed if she doesn't get some lovin' eventually.
Welcome to the fan club.

Yes we are very lucky that we get monthly updates that are far longer than most games bimonthly or quarterly updates. Killer is kind like that.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
tundralupus :
To be honest, I haven't played in some time so some things may not be accurate.
But she did leave a lasting impression on me and it wasn't a good one. Initially she came across as something of a killjoy tyrant and I did notice a slight softening in her stance but at this point it was 2AM and I had to be up and awake and have eaten something for breakfast by half eight.
I had the assumption that it wasn't to make players excited to meet Grandma but Sandra's enthusiasm for it was infectious. Then she shows up and immediately treats the MC like the shite she stood in on the way there.
I don't project myself onto game characters and I can deal with conflict IRL but this wasn't just conflict. This was outright hostility. I was half expecting her to take out a cat-o-nine-tails and immediately begin lashing the MC with it as soon as everyone's back was turned.
Nobody makes Alice cry (see Vollezar's screencap) and can expect forgiveness from me.
Characters like Lucy and Alice touch my heart, they're crafted with such care.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes