Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Get you completely with this and I'm also the same. For the sake of the game (when I get the option, not there yet) I'll think about giving her that chance...but in real life I'd never speak to her again. Maybe like you, that/she brought back something I'd have rather have forgotten all about...hell still thinking about her now....maybe I need closure to eh?

To everyone else, thanks for the replies and appreciate not being lambasted for disliking someone so obviously liked by most here. Most people here (site) are a good bunch so ther lack of facepalms and grief is appreciated. I'm tempted to give it a go (hate missing content) but doubt I will on any subsequent run I'm afraid. Known too many manipulative and controlling liars like her in real life...don't need them in a feel-good fantasy game. Will post more thoughts if I give her a chance.
There has been a lot of discussion over her and a lot of people have felt the same way as you. I know in real life when the MC went to visit her and she cracked the "joke" about more girls to bang and he turned and started walking out, I would have kept going and not looked back. But like many others with continuation of the story she grew on me and I was willing to give her a second chance.

I think Killer has been really good at taking dislikeable characters like Elaine, Tanja and even Fiona at first and giving them a shot at redemption which has worked really well.

Also I think the tone of this game, attracts the kind of people that make this tread a lot more enjoyable and less toxic than some of the others.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There has been a lot of discussion over her and a lot of people have felt the same way as you. I know in real life when the MC went to visit her and she cracked the "joke" about more girls to bang and he turned and started walking out, I would have kept going and not looked back. But like many others with continuation of the story she grew on me and I was willing to give her a second chance.

I think Killer has been really good at taking dislikeable characters like Elaine, Tanja and even Fiona at first and giving them a shot at redemption which has worked really well.

Also I think the tone of this game, attracts the kind of people that make this tread a lot more enjoyable and less toxic than some of the others.
Can't disagree with that Nax, though never disliked Fiona personally.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
Aug 26, 2020
Get you completely with this and I'm also the same. For the sake of the game (when I get the option, not there yet) I'll think about giving her that chance...but in real life I'd never speak to her again. Maybe like you, that/she brought back something I'd have rather have forgotten all about...hell still thinking about her now....maybe I need closure to eh?

To everyone else, thanks for the replies and appreciate not being lambasted for disliking someone so obviously liked by most here. Most people here (site) are a good bunch so ther lack of facepalms and grief is appreciated. I'm tempted to give it a go (hate missing content) but doubt I will on any subsequent run I'm afraid. Known too many manipulative and controlling liars like her in real life...don't need them in a feel-good fantasy game. Will post more thoughts if I give her a chance.

I kinda know how you feel.
The IRL option I would have used for Mom at the beginning isn't even an option in the game.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
While I don't post in this thread very often I will say I felt the same way when I first met her. I slowly changed my mind and forgave her and after the last update I feel she made up for everything she may have done. I won't spoil anything for you but don't give up on this great game. This is a feel good game that has some dark moments but they always seem to get over them.

I love this game it is my second favorite game to play it always leaves me in a good mood when I am done other than the few poor interactions with the above character. Good luck and don't give up the bumpy ride is worth it in the long run.
Out of curiosity, what us your first favorite?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
arrrr i was hoping Elaine would join the Harem in this update Dev stop teasing us the bathrobe gave me hope but if your not gonna start her romance don't tease me like that all i want is Grandma's love is that so wrong :cry:

Reactions: Badjourasmix

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
arrrr i was hoping Elaine would join the Harem in this update Dev stop teasing us the bathrobe gave me hope but if your not gonna start her romance don't tease me like that all i want is Grandma's love is that so wrong :cry:
Ohh, I want some granny loving soon as well, but this has always been K7's way. Pretty much all the main characters have had a nice sensical build-up and with Elaine it's probably even more important. Hopefully make it that much sweeter when she does join the true family bonding time. Imagine a "super naked ginger cuddle time" show with Becca sitting on one side and Elaine on the other side of the MC. Mmm, that's some generational bonding, right there.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You're not the only one, but hey at least the mc finally decided to give her a second chance.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
as I've said before when this game does end id like for a family pic with all the girls holding a baby that would bring a smile to my face :giggle:

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Hello all. Anyone have a v0.13 end game save who can share? Thanks in advance.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Enjoying the game, but on the new update for some reason they are using Landlady and Tenants, and it's getting on my nerves. I know I can go back and restart, not that hard to speed through the text make all the choices again, it's just a counterpoint to what I already chose at the beginning.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Enjoying the game, but on the new update for some reason they are using Landlady and Tenants, and it's getting on my nerves. I know I can go back and restart, not that hard to speed through the text make all the choices again, it's just a counterpoint to what I already chose at the beginning.
Um, just reapply the patch and you should be good.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes