Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I wrote a time ago that this game has the potential to become an absolute favorite of mine.

It is now for sure, as weird as some aspects of the story are, as cheesy (and lovely) as some things appear, i just friggin love it.

But i have questions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I wrote a time ago that this game has the potential to become an absolute favorite of mine.

It is now for sure, as weird as some aspects of the story are, as cheesy (and lovely) as some things appear, i just friggin love it.

But i have questions:

You answered your questions yourself actually. The Maddie scene is tied to Fiona's story - it happens after a story event that could only happen because of Fiona.

I know that Fiona is a little extreme in the beginning but trust me, she will grow on you. She started as a side character but has now become a main character as well because people really enjoy her storyline ( and the relationship betweeen her and MC ). Just make sure to try to dominate her and see where it takes you :).

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
You answered your questions yourself actually. The Maddie scene is tied to Fiona's story - it happens after a story event that could only happen because of Fiona.

I know that Fiona is a little extreme in the beginning but trust me, she will grow on you. She started as a side character but has now become a main character as well because people really enjoy her storyline ( and the relationship betweeen her and MC ). Just make sure to try to dominate her and see where it takes you :).
Dang, got me there... 'maybe earlier' it'll be for starting over my game, so thanks for the answer.
Well, weekend ahead and nothing much else to do .. and i know i'll enjoy it plenty enough not to 'fast forward' my way through even the parts i played once.
Hmmm, more ginger-time :love:

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
So If we get all of these ladies pregnant at the same time ( or close enough for them to go into labor all at the same time)

Sandra
Lucy
Rebecca
Alice
Mary
Maddie
Sun-Hwa
Soo-Jin
Tanja
Yvonne
Fiona
Dianna

when we go to the hospital will we have to have the babies in 1) the lobby 2) hospital rooms or 3) the cafeteria where the MC can order pancakes while they are going through the labor :ROFLMAO:

by the way will we need a vet for the little cats litter of twin PUPPIES

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Rarely. There are a few games that I still play as soon as they update but since I work so much it's pretty rare that I play games nowadays.
I see, I wondered as Fiona called us Friendo if it was a reference to Serra in Sylphine.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i decide to change Tanja to be another girlfriend ... i couldn't do the pet thing after seeing her pretty face again ... urghh

killer7 .. would it be a good idea to restart and make Tanja a girlfriend instead of a pet .. i thought about it .. just wondering if it would change anything
from this update ?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
i decide to change Tanja to be another girlfriend ... i couldn't do the pet thing after seeing her pretty face again ... urghh

killer7 .. would it be a good idea to restart and make Tanja a girlfriend instead of a pet .. i thought about it .. just wondering if it would change anything
from this update ?
Yeah she got a animation in 0.14 on the girlfriend route.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

from this update ?
You get a nice scene with her this update. I never tried the pet route but in the girlfriend route she makes a great effort to change and becomes really sweet.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hmm, very enjoyable overall, pity that wasn't the scene for

Kind of excited for the next part, not because of the "to be continued screen", but hoping

Reactions: Ozzfest

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Rarely. There are a few games that I still play as soon as they update but since I work so much it's pretty rare that I play games nowadays.
Too bad :(

I'm saying it because there's an incredibly catching VN out there, with a beautiful atmosphere, an engaging story and a dozen of the most beautifully written characters you could ever imagine. I strongly suggest you to give it a whirl whenever you can spare some time.

Oh, BTW, it's called My new family ;)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
found a funny typo, elaine is telling the mc, i know my grandson. you are like him....
heh
he's her only grandson!
i'm guessing it was supposed to be husband?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Killer7 did you ever think that your game will be this big? For what i have read in this forum, you are one of the most liked devs here, you have a lot of fans.

Reactions: ImperialD

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Do people actually refuse to date any of the girls? I couldn't even go with the pet route for Tanja, I don't know how anyone can refuse dating any of them.
I've refused Sun & Soo.*
Considered refusing WonWon, but glad I didn't.
Considering refusing Mellisa but will probably cave and be the nice guy and giver her what she needs.
100 certain I'll refuse the weebs, unless I can only pick the one (the non-moron). Can't distinguish the names.
Initially went pet route with Tanja till last week when Killer said romance would be better, so yep, another restart to fix that.

I'm counter-culture to many here, playing the non-pregnancy route.

* Actually I went with Sun & Soo originally, but after banging both of them I was finding them more annoying than indearing so restarted for the 10th time and dropped them from the start.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
That is the main reason why I don't get the people that just want to see the sex scenes and don't read the text. For me the build up is as important or maybe more than the sex scenes. That is what gives them meaning.
Even though I really love the sex scenes and especially the nice animated titties, the scenes before and after them are far more important to me.
Exactly. I like to get to know a woman well, feel into this relationship. Sex itself does not interest me. Well, some people only play for sex.. not for the plot. MNF in my opinion is not a game for fast play and fap. There is a lot of interesting plot, hard/sad moments, great characters that everyone has a past, which adds to the charm of this game and characters.
I play MNF for the story and plot. I spacebar the sex scenes to get back to the story 99% of the time.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've refused Sun & Soo.*
Considered refusing WonWon, but glad I didn't.
Considering refusing Mellisa but will probably cave and be the nice guy and giver her what she needs.
100 certain I'll refuse the weebs, unless I can only pick the one (the non-moron). Can't distinguish the names.
Initially went pet route with Tanja till last week when Killer said romance would be better, so yep, another restart to fix that.

I'm counter-culture to many here, playing the non-pregnancy route.

* Actually I went with Sun & Soo originally, but after banging both of them I was finding them more annoying than indearing so restarted for the 10th time and dropped them from the start.
hahaha...currently playing this at the moment, pretty sure my second run will only have 3 or 4 girls....some are not to my taste but for this first run may as well see what they are all like.

One reason for less girls is I'm fed up of my damn phone blowing up everytime I sit down :p Getting like WVM...hell, I'm tired just imagining being the MC running around like a headless chicken lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes