Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is this game abandoned?
Quoting the most random post to make the most annoying questiong that could have been easily answered if you've read at least the last 3 previous post?

Dude, I'm speechless. I always tell to myself that I've already seen the dumbest or laziest of the internet, yet life keeps proving me wrong.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Have you abandoned this game? When or if are you going to update. I love this game and have been waiting for months for an update.
Why are you writing stupid comments?

You could have just gone a few pages back in the thread to read the latest status update....
Hell if you like the games as much as you claim you could join the discord....

Is reading that hard?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
And I can't imagine Killer7 doing that anytime soon either. You have to keep in mind that one of his updates is the size of 2-3 updates by other people. To summarize, upload and then make it downloadable, especially for people with bad internet is I think not worth the effort, especially since MNF1 is slowly approaching completion anyway.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And I can't imagine Killer7 doing that anytime soon either. You have to keep in mind that one of his updates is the size of 2-3 updates by other people. To summarize, upload and then make it downloadable, especially for people with bad internet is I think not worth the effort, especially since MNF1 is slowly approaching completion anyway.
MNF approaching completion is exactly why there should be a 1.0 complete though and not a game split in two parts.

Arguments like slow internet, android ports and file size seem like lazy excuses to me.
When huge games like Harem Hotel can work on Android there shouldn't be a problem for MNF either.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
MNF approaching completion is exactly why there should be a 1.0 complete though and not a game split in two parts.

Arguments like slow internet, android ports and file size seem like lazy excuses to me.
When huge games like Harem Hotel can work on Android there shouldn't be a problem for MNF either.
Harem hotel uses joiplay which not a lot of people dont want to use or utilize :). For .apk files there is a file size limit of 2gb for RenPy, but issues start happening even when the filesize is lower.

There will probably be a full 1.0 for pc/mac/linux, but not for android. If you want a full 1.0 for android then you have to use joiplay ( which uses the pc version files ).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Harem hotel uses joiplay which not a lot of people dont want to use or utilize :). For .apk files there is a file size limit of 2gb for RenPy, but issues start happening even when the filesize is lower.

There will probably be a full 1.0 for pc/mac/linux, but not for android. If you want a full 1.0 for android then you have to use joiplay ( which uses the pc version files ).
Yes, but no. :D

1645268545586.png

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That's not made by Runey though and is probably so compressed that the image quality suffers even more than Android builds already do :).
True. It's more of a prove of concept anyway. And yes it's compressed as fuck. :D

I'm glad though that you are considering a 1.0 on PC. That would be very nice.
Not having to switch between two game versions to play would make playing it much more enjoyable.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
True. It's more of a prove of concept anyway. And yes it's compressed as fuck. :D

I'm glad though that you are considering a 1.0 on PC. That would be very nice.
Not having to switch between two game versions to play would make playing it much more enjoyable.
I think "much more enjoyable" is a bit of an over statement. You have to switch just one time during play. I mean it isn't constant switching or anything taxing.

:p
For all the Tanja comments... suck it

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Sorry that his one is kinda late. I actually forgot that we have monday, it was still sunday in my head. Anyway, time to talk about My New Family!

Work on 0.22 has been going alright and I'm confident that I'll be able to release the pre-release on the weekend - hopefully on friday. I'll make another post once I have the final release date narrowed down. I can't wait to hear your feedback on this update which will wrap up a lot of lose ends, I think!

I have more to say regarding 0.22 and what comes after the release, but I will save that for the usual comment in the release
post. Just know that it will hopefully all lead to a very satisfying ending for My New Family after 0.23, which will then serve as a great introduction to My New Family 2!

Now, My New Memories. Since I'm on the final stretch for the My New Family update I only made a few preperations for next week, where I will fully jump into work for MNM again. I'm preparing a few new locations and side characters you will meet in Chapter II. Those characters won't have any big impact on the story ( not like Samantha, the Therapist or Morgans doctor if you are on her transgender route, for example ) but they will be characters you are going to see again. For example, the nurse that is taking care of Anna most of the time, who will act like the "Head nurse" of that station. While you won't be interacting with her that much she still plays a pretty important role in the current situation. There is also Sabine who is going to visit the family again and of course Lisa, the girl from the hotel. I didn't forget about them and there is a good chance you will see both of them in Chapter II again - this also includes Jeff and Martin, of course. Like I said in a few posts by now, Chapter I was more about healing and finding your place in the family again. Chapter II will be more about...Ah, well, you will find out. I already gave a few hints but won't say too much anymore. Todays render is Bethany in a cute apron!

And I think that's it for this week. Pay attention to the patreon feed if you are hyped for My New Family 0.22, which will release this week! And stay awesome!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Sorry that his one is kinda late. I actually forgot that we have monday, it was still sunday in my head. Anyway, time to talk about My New Family!

Work on 0.22 has been going alright and I'm confident that I'll be able to release the pre-release on the weekend - hopefully on friday. I'll make another post once I have the final release date narrowed down. I can't wait to hear your feedback on this update which will wrap up a lot of lose ends, I think!

I have more to say regarding 0.22 and what comes after the release, but I will save that for the usual comment in the release
post. Just know that it will hopefully all lead to a very satisfying ending for My New Family after 0.23, which will then serve as a great introduction to My New Family 2!

Now, My New Memories. Since I'm on the final stretch for the My New Family update I only made a few preperations for next week, where I will fully jump into work for MNM again. I'm preparing a few new locations and side characters you will meet in Chapter II. Those characters won't have any big impact on the story ( not like Samantha, the Therapist or Morgans doctor if you are on her transgender route, for example ) but they will be characters you are going to see again. For example, the nurse that is taking care of Anna most of the time, who will act like the "Head nurse" of that station. While you won't be interacting with her that much she still plays a pretty important role in the current situation. There is also Sabine who is going to visit the family again and of course Lisa, the girl from the hotel. I didn't forget about them and there is a good chance you will see both of them in Chapter II again - this also includes Jeff and Martin, of course. Like I said in a few posts by now, Chapter I was more about healing and finding your place in the family again. Chapter II will be more about...Ah, well, you will find out. I already gave a few hints but won't say too much anymore. Todays render is Bethany in a cute apron!

And I think that's it for this week. Pay attention to the patreon feed if you are hyped for My New Family 0.22, which will release this week! And stay awesome!

Thank you so such good news <3

Sasugachan

Nov 4, 2021
Is it worth to choose the option to corrupt tanja in chapter 2? At the beginning the game told me only the romance path was available right now but I wanna know for sure.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes