Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is it worth to choose the option to corrupt tanja in chapter 2? At the beginning the game told me only the romance path was available right now but I wanna know for sure.
The love path has the most content. The pet route ends and you got the choice to join the love path, switch to the cumdumpster path (only lewd scenes, but kind of seems to have ended as well and shows the love path last I checked) or cut her off for good (never see her).

To answer your question it was worth it to me. Breaking her mind with Fiona and making her my pet. Sadly it ends too soon because both the mc and the dev are nicer guys than I. Again, For me, even though it ends, it's so worth playing it.

Sasugachan

Nov 4, 2021
The love path has the most content. The pet route ends and you got the choice to join the love path, switch to the cumdumpster path (only lewd scenes, but kind of seems to have ended as well and shows the love path last I checked) or cut her off for good (never see her).

To answer your question it was worth it to me. Breaking her mind with Fiona and making her my pet. Sadly it ends too soon because both the mc and the dev are nicer guys than I. Again, For me, even though it ends, it's so worth playing it.
I see thanks, I guess I will play it too since it isn't a dead end. :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What I'm wondering is, since there will be a time jump between MNF and MNF2, will there be a Fluffy III in MNF2?

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
even if fluffy is not immortal, fluffy does have 9 lives. tbh i'm not much of a cat person unless neko/catgirl

anyway paces waiting for mnf/mnm drop

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Killer7 With the game coming towards an end, I wonder if there's a chance we finally get a pee scene with Lucy? We had two with Alice alone and one with Alice and Sandy, but none with Lucy yet. I know she said (multiple times, I think), she won't let us watch her, but it all feels playful (she doesn't mind the other gingers watching after all) and I think it would fit her to do it just to end the litter jokes. In chapter 14, she even said that it would be ok. I just can't take any teasing anymore ;) So, any chance we'll get that?

Oct 5, 2021
Saved at the end of 0.14, chose to date everyone that was available upto this point, also not sure if I forgave Tanja on this save, hope this helps.

MNF 0.14 Save

To change the MC name just enable the console, to do this go to MyNewFamily-0.16-pc\renpy\common and open the file "00console.rpy" in a text editor and search for "config.console = False" and replace with "config.console = True"...should be on line 108.....once this is done load the save then press Shift+O in game to open console....to change MC name just type
name = "NewName"
you need the " around your chosen name for this to work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alternatively you can download UnRen from TheSidewinder signature to enable the console(Also has a few other features), place this file in the MyNewFamily-0.16-pc folder (where the EXE for the game is located) and choose option 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I player chapters 0-9 on android and I just don't want to play the whole thing again so, How do I put the save file into the game files? what file directory should I put the file "1-6-LT1.save" into? I put the file that was linked into MyNewFamily-0.21-pc/game/saves but it is not showing up.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Killer7 With the game coming towards an end, I wonder if there's a chance we finally get a pee scene with Lucy? We had two with Alice alone and one with Alice and Sandy, but none with Lucy yet. I know she said (multiple times, I think), she won't let us watch her, but it all feels playful (she doesn't mind the other gingers watching after all) and I think it would fit her to do it just to end the litter jokes. In chapter 14, she even said that it would be ok. I just can't take any teasing anymore ;) So, any chance we'll get that?
Now I can only speak from my perception, finally Killer7 has the last word, but for me at least a pee scene with Lucy makes little sense: Lucy has been very thin-skinned in the past, especially through Tanja and her litter box remarks. Therefore, it would be logical, at least for me, if she was a bit more reserved than her sisters in this regard.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Now I can only speak from my perception, finally Killer7 has the last word, but for me at least a pee scene with Lucy makes little sense: Lucy has been very thin-skinned in the past, especially through Tanja and her litter box remarks. Therefore, it would be logical, at least for me, if she was a bit more reserved than her sisters in this regard.
I know and fully agree. But she did, even if jokingly, indicate a change of mind two chapters ago. And I could see it as putting an end to the litter box jokes as a kind of "see, it's not like that, now will you just shut up". It's Killer's decision to make and I'm fine if he doesn't want to, I'm just saying that I would appreciate it.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes