NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I think they were a bit longer in the beginning.
I remember playing the game the first time and thinking it's quite long...then I got hit with the Chapter 2 screen and I was like wait what?
Lmao, same. Was starting to expect the "save here and start part 2" screen and shortly after it hits you with "Chapter 2" instead :LOL:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I remember playing the game the first time and thinking it's quite long...then I got hit with the Chapter 2 screen and I was like wait what?
I had the same experience, I thought "I must be in chapter 6 at the very least, right?", and then I was so surprised to see that chapter 1 just ended.

I think chapter 1 is still the longest chapter.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Good to know, this will actually be the first Killer7 update that I'll experience, I only recently found both his games.
Oh yeah, Killer7 updates tend to be on the massive size, and I love him for it. Updates of My New Family and My New Memories feel like at least two updates of other games.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think they were a bit longer in the beginning.
Agreed even though my reaction at the start of chapter 2 was... Yes there's so much more!!:love::love::love:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I hope it will add at least an hour of content, I'd be sad if it was just 20 minutes or less.
To add to what others are saying, MNF updates are (now) always six in game days. Keep in mind how long each of the latest chapters are, this'll likely be roughly that long again.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well, at least an hour should be doable, yes. If you picked every girl you will probably get around ~2 hours again, this update might be a little shorter than 0.21, but it's probably the most important update so far. Will have more to talk about this once it goes live :).

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.22, also known as Chapter 17. This update is probably the most important one for My New Family so far, which I will explain in the patreon post!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Patreon post with more infos:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Currently looking into the issue that it's not working on Android, will ask the mods to update the OP once it's done.

callmemaximous

Donor
Oct 13, 2018
unfortunately, mine crashes on android automatically.
no error, no no nothing.
tried updating, crash
tried fresh install, crash

posted yours right before mine.. lol

NeroXV

May 30, 2018
Some updates ago I left it aside so that it could move forward. I have a question, is there a scene with the grandmother?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
played this game in the past,its good-what i did not understand was inculsion of furry,maybe im wrong but that messed it up for me.why would you put that in?

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes