Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.22, also known as Chapter 17. This update is probably the most important one for My New Family so far, which I will explain in the patreon post!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

Patreon post with more infos:
Thank you so much! :love: :love:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
played this game in the past,its good-what i did not understand was inculsion of furry,maybe im wrong but that messed it up for me.why would you put that in?
Furry? There is no furry in this game.
If you mean Fluffy the housecat then let me tell you... stay away from that poor animal...

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
played this game in the past,its good-what i did not understand was inculsion of furry,maybe im wrong but that messed it up for me.why would you put that in?
Furry? When? The only "furry" is Fluffy and she's certainly not a LI, are you sure? Maybe it was put as joke?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
also why is furry tag not allocated :)
I think you might have this game confused with something else. The only girl in the game that even comes close to being furry is Lucy, and she's just a normal girl with cat ears and a tail. I don't think that qualifies, and even if she did, she's been in the game since day one. If you've played it before, you've seen her.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
sorry thought one of the females had cat like ears and a tail,as above post think that qualifies :)

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
sorry thought one of the females had cat like ears and a tail,as above post think that qualifies :)
It does not, per the community standards. Totally cool if it's not something you're into but this community does not call that furry, thus no tag.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Lucy doesn't qualify as furry, but stretching the definition a lot she's considered a monster girl ( urgh!! The hate!!:mad:).

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
That's not furry ... literally the clue is in the damn name, furry, she has no fur.
'Technically' - she does. Her tail is covered in fur - BUT I am not going to split hairs. AND NO, I do not consider her a Furry - never even considered it until now... :unsure:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
'Technically' - she does. Her tail is covered in fur - BUT I am not going to split hairs. AND NO, I do not consider her a Furry - never even considered it until now... :unsure:
Nope the fur must cover other parts (if not the entirety) of the body, a girl with only some animal features is considered a monster girl, hence the tag in the spoiler under the game genre.:)
P.S. Again I HATE that thing too...:mad::mad:

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes