Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Is there female dominance?
meh, not really. there's one girl that has one or two scenes that lean a little bit that direction (it's mild af) but you get to turn things around on her pretty quickly and she ends up being a really enjoyable character.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Well, at least an hour should be doable, yes. If you picked every girl you will probably get around ~2 hours again, this update might be a little shorter than 0.21, but it's probably the most important update so far. Will have more to talk about this once it goes live :).

Quick Question, when My New Family 1 is done, will you merge Part 1 and Part 2 together?

or at least make available files with the necessary edits so we can just copy all the files into one folder and play everything using updated/modified .exe/scripts?

only thing with my limited knowledge i see would need to be changed is the gallery and what loads the chapters,
since everything else seems to be in their own files.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Quick Question, when My New Family 1 is done, will you merge Part 1 and Part 2 together?

or at least make available files with the necessary edits so we can just copy all the files into one folder and play everything using updated/modified .exe/scripts?

only thing with my limited knowledge i see would need to be changed is the gallery and what loads the chapters,
since everything else seems to be in their own files.
I will merge it together for windows/linux and mac, yes. For Android it won't be possible since the .apk will be too big

Oct 11, 2018
Killer7 the part that has me a a bit "concerned" is that the side girls will get left behind. I mean Sun, Soo and there mother have expressed interest in MC fathering family with Sun and Soo but we haven't hade talks with them if they want the whole Marriage & Children or if they want to stay "mistress/concubine" & children

I guess I'm just too bleeding hearty that I'm worry that all the side girls won't get there "happily ever after"

Reactions: DracZ

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yes, my main concern for MNF2 is that the girls/women that aren't family will not be there in MNF2, so I hope that MNF's true ending will be that the MC is in a (loving) relationship with every character he can be in a relationship with, that way they are guaranteed to be married to the MC in MNF2.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Killer7 the part that has me a a bit "concerned" is that the side girls will get left behind. I mean Sun, Soo and there mother have expressed interest in MC fathering family with Sun and Soo but we haven't hade talks with them if they want the whole Marriage & Children or if they want to stay "mistress/concubine" & children

I guess I'm just too bleeding hearty that I'm worry that all the side girls won't get there "happily ever after"
With what Killer showed until now did you seriously think that Soon, Soo and the other girls will be left behind? I mean if we where talking of another dev I maybe could have been worried, but not in this case.
All the girls will be together with the MC at the end, I have faith in that. :)

Oct 11, 2018
With what Killer showed until now did you seriously think that Soon, Soo and the other girls will be left behind? I mean if we where talking of another dev I maybe could have been worried, but not in this case.
All the girls will be together with the MC at the end, I have faith in that. :)
Hence the "a bit concerned" I have faith in Killer7 but there is still a chance for disappointment even if its 0.000000000001% so I just voiced my concern not that I think they will be left behind just that I have a worry they might be even if only a small one

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hence the "a bit concerned" I have faith in Killer7 but there is still a chance for disappointment even if its 0.000000000001% so I just voiced my concern not that I think they will be left behind just that I have a worry they might be even if only a small one
Of course I understand your concern and I don't want to try to downplay it, but as you write there's little to no possibility that this will happen, also I don't think that Killer will stir drama as the end of this chapter of MNF is near.
I make mine his own words, "we don't need drama anymore", the story will end up in the most romantic sweet and fulfilling mode possible.
That's what we all desire and imho him too. :)

Reactions: Shizuka Na ikaku

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I have installed the game v.0.22, then the incest patch into the game game folder and finally the first and second moded walkthrough.
I can start the game and it shows all the text and even the possible selections but not one picture. :oops:
What is wrong? :unsure:

thx for help

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I have installed the game v.0.22, then the incest patch into the game game folder and finally the first and second moded walkthrough.
I can start the game and it shows all the text and even the possible selections but not one picture. :oops:
What is wrong? :unsure:

thx for help
What do you mean the first and second mod? You only need to install the second mod for part 0.22, the other mod is for the first part of the game, if you installed both you overwrote the files, it's a miracle that the game starts...:oops::eek::eek:

Reactions: Tavi13

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
What do you mean? They all have events ^^.

There is even one with all three of them.
Really? I was going off of which characters have blocked scenes in the gallery since I only just now got it downloaded. Never mind then, I guess.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Really? I was going off of which characters have blocked scenes in the gallery since I only just now got it downloaded. Never mind then, I guess.
Dude.. this a wholesome romance novel not an all-out fuck fest.
Neither Becca, Mary nor Elaine have sex scenes in this release but this isn't necessary either.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So Killer7 is lying* to me now? That's disappointing.

I never said it needed to be, "An all out fuck fest"
Just that I think that those three are a bit neglected compared to the other family members, hell, Lucy has as many scenes in the gallery as all three that I mentioned.

Also you should double check the definition of wholesome because I do not think it means what you think it means. lol

*by omission
No Killer wasn't lying. There are scenes with them, just not sex scenes.

On a side note... if you don't think MNF is wholesome then maybe YOU should check the definition.
The game is wholesome and adorable as fuck and the MNF community agrees.

Nov 6, 2020
Can't wait to play this latest update. Unfortunately, I accidently overwrote my original save file with my current playthrough, so it'll be a bit before I get to it :cry::mad::cry:

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes