lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
OK, you fully don't understand since the problem looks like it depend from the language barrier:
If you don't choose the full harem path, the scenes with certain characters will be hidden because they didn't exist yet.
Killer literally explained that to death, the alternate routes will be done sometimes in the future.

So that's why, FOR NOW, the harem path is the only choice, because is the only path that see all the characters involved, so if you don't romance them all, the wedding choices will look strange to you.
Hoping this will explain everything, FOR NOW (again, sorry for the repetition) choose to romance all the characters ( even those you don't like) that's the only way to enjoy the story to the fullest. :)
Excuse me for not reading all the 600+ pages of the topic (though I read a couple of last pages before I write anything), there was nothing about that in changelog (main source of information in my mind) and no developer's notes describing that. It's not a language barrier, it's absence of knowledge in what we are talking about right now. Thank you for your explanation, that really answers what I asked about.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Excuse me for not reading all the 600+ pages of the topic (though I read a couple of last pages before I write anything), there was nothing about that in changelog (main source of information in my mind) and no developer's notes describing that. It's not a language barrier, it's absence of knowledge in what we are talking about right now. Thank you for your explanation, that really answers what I asked about.
My pleasure and don't worry if I was able to help you I'm more than happy.
Also sorry about the story about the barrier language it was a bad assumption of mine reading your post, that's why I wrote that, the most important thing is that now everything is clear.:)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Actually, the best update was the one where we were able to start dating Lucy, if we could only choose 1 character in this game as a LI, I'd definitely choose Lucy.

Also, are we ever going to see the ex-GF again?

How are you going to add in at least 5 more LIs before the end, you only just added Kiara and the weebs as LIs, and they still need a lot of screentime to have a satisfying ending at the end of MNF1 (until we see them again in MNF2), and to add at least 5 more (yes, they need to become LIs) on top of that probably means there are still a few bigger updates (than usual) left, otherwise they'd feel rushed.

The ones I'm referring to are Anita, Cathy, Celeste, Sun and Soo's mother, Tanja's mother, and Megan/Sister Raven, as they all have a model and are female.

There are also a few we haven't seen in a while, I hope you aren't forgetting about them.

I also hope the true ending is with every LI pregnant (except for Cathy, unless she's actually a futa, and not trans like I thought)

Last edited:
Reactions: sakosux

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
If I'm not mistaken, Killer7 once said that MC's ex-girlfriend won't be making an appearance. In the end, she was only one of the triggers for our hero to set out to find the mystery of his past and his true loves.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, Killer7 once said that MC's ex-girlfriend won't be making an appearance. In the end, she was only one of the triggers for our hero to set out to find the mystery of his past and his true loves.
Alright, but what about the other 5 that I mentioned, did Killer7 say something about them too?

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
its a good game so far though i do feel that how the people constantly are telling you about the mistakes you made if you dont fuck everyone you come across. starts to feel a bit like your being guilted into making other choices than the ones you want to make. other than that good game.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
This was finally updated :love:. I was not interested in any of these in My New Memories. It’s like some cheap copy of something you can’t grab. Perhaps the reason is that two things done in the same style should not be made to compete with each other, at least. Another reason may be that I have been playing this for so long that I can’t start another one done in the same style. Hopefully this will continue to be the main focus of development.

Reactions: Ramagar

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Heh, riffing off something Becca said.. perhaps we could have an "18 years later" epilogue?.. and then a "36 years later" epilogue part 2 electric boogaloo?

54 years later.. a 70-something decrepit old man with mutant inbred daughters craving his cock.. /s :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Heh, riffing off something Becca said.. perhaps we could have an "18 years later" epilogue?.. and then a "36 years later" epilogue part 2 electric boogaloo?

54 years later.. a 70-something decrepit old man with mutant inbred daughters craving his cock.. /s :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
The "18 years later" would just be a preview for MNF2.

Reactions: brknsoul

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Or you could wait for MNF2... ;)

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
its a good game so far though i do feel that how the people constantly are telling you about the mistakes you made if you dont fuck everyone you come across. starts to feel a bit like your being guilted into making other choices than the ones you want to make. other than that good game.
We are constantly telling that simply because there are no other routes available as of right now except the harem one ( so if you don't take all the girls you will be brushed off on how the story develop, since all the characters are actively involved), not because we are trying to guilty trip everyone to get only that, is different.
Imho Killer did the right choice focusing on the harem, trying to branch from the start all the girls route considering the amount of main LI's and side ones would have been a nightmare, and the game would have been in his early stages instead of being nearly finished.
Too many games got stalled for that ( just look at what's happening with WVM just to give an example).
Once the alternative routes will be implemented ( we don't know when), the game will have more freedom of choice I think.
Imho I will still stick to the harem anyway, but that's my opinion. :)

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
i am getting SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE every time i try to click on the link for the walkthrough mod and none of the banner are loading for me

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i am getting SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE every time i try to click on the link for the walkthrough mod and none of the banner are loading for me
That is because the SSL Certificate for the image/attachment server/domain here on F95 expired and they have to get it renewed and replaced. With FireFox you can 'accept' it being insecure and work around it, but you will not have encryption, if that is important to you.
Otherwise we just have to wait for them to fix it. :>)
(and just between you and me - you do not need a WalkThrough Mod - always select the first option, except for the test the little gymnast girl gives you... the game is pretty straight forward)

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
anyone having issues with lewdpatcher being down and the images not loading in the threads?
Haven't needed Lewd (yet) today so can't confirm that, but I am having the image problem. Also had my 'browser verified' when I first headed for the page. Guessing they are related to each other, and are all related to ongoing events in the real world

Reactions: RYUU-_-

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Haven't needed Lewd (yet) today so can't confirm that, but I am having the image problem. Also had my 'browser verified' when I first headed for the page. Guessing they are related to each other, and are all related to ongoing events in the real world
anyone having issues with lewdpatcher being down and the images not loading in the threads?
Lewd Patcher is fine, but the server that hosts some of the images and attachments here is down. The admins know and are working on a fix.

Reactions: Tavi13

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
So wait, are there side girls? Which ones do you have to romance/impregnate to get the true ending?

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
We are constantly telling that simply because there are no other routes available as of right now except the harem one ( so if you don't take all the girls you will be brushed off on how the story develop, since all the characters are actively involved), not because we are trying to guilty trip everyone to get only that, is different.
Imho Killer did the right choice focusing on the harem, trying to branch from the start all the girls route considering the amount of main LI's and side ones would have been a nightmare, and the game would have been in his early stages instead of being nearly finished.
Too many games got stalled for that ( just look at what's happening with WVM just to give an example).
Once the alternative routes will be implemented ( we don't know when), the game will have more freedom of choice I think.
Imho I will still stick to the harem anyway, but that's my opinion. :)
maybe that could be true if you did not get told your wrong at least twice every chapter. oh well lets see how it goes as the time skips almost sounds like we are going to miss a lot of the growing up the kids will do. especially since talks about time skips come at version 0.22 i mean thats still 0.78 versions away from 1.0 (usually)

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes