i need a save game right at start
or i cant play it

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
So Killer7 is lying* to me now? That's disappointing.

I never said it needed to be, "An all out fuck fest"
Just that I think that those three are a bit neglected compared to the other family members, hell, Lucy has as many scenes in the gallery as all three that I mentioned.

Also you should double check the definition of wholesome because I do not think it means what you think it means. lol

*by omission
I mean, I didn't know that you meant lewd scenes. This update in general has not that many lewd scenes because there is only so much lewding you can do if they are already lewded, right? Don't worry though, Elaine will get some more lewds in the future. Elaine, Becca and Mary all have events this update though, where you spent time with them.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Can someone upload the incest patch here (i over DLd on mega) or put a second link on the patcher page please?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Who else would love it if MNF (and MNF2 at some point), and MNM became animated series (like anime), the stories are already amazing, so I'd definitely watch them.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update! A little bit later again, sorry about that!

Before we start: Patreon will try to charge you tomorrow, as they always charge you on the 1st. So if money is tight and/or you don't want to support me anymore, don't forget to cancel your pledge before the 1st!

As some of you may have noticed, yesterday was the release of 0.22! I hope you guys enjoyed the update in general ( if you played it alread9y ) and are excited for the upcoming things that will release with 0.23. A lot of stuff has been hinted already, right?

Now that the My New Family update is released I can fully focus on My New Memories again. And I personally am really looking forward to this. I know I know, I should take a break after update release but I don't think I need one. I might take things a tiny bit slower and I hope that will put your mind at ease - Don't worry, I'm not on the verge of burning out at the moment. My plans for My New Memories 0.3 are pretty big. Even bigger than for Chapter I, I think. I'm so excited to finally add all the little story details that have been ghosting around in my head for such a long time. I'll be putting a lot more emotional moments in this Chapter, giving MC more of his memories back and making him realise what kind of person he was before the accident, so he can become this person again ( or stay how he is right now, if you decide to do that as the player ). I know that some people will say "he is too good" or "No one can be that good" and you might be right. But my goal was always to create a "good guy" mc that is not your typical creep in terms of certain...Things, as you probably remember from other progress updates. I think once you will play the first day you will get a good idea on what I mean with this.

Or, to make this shorter, I'm personally extrelly hyped to work on Chapter II of My New Memories. The render you see in todays post is the first ingame render of Chapter II. Not going to say when you will see Anna like this, but it will be a pretty emotional scene!

And I think thats it for this week. I hope you guys enjoyed ( or will/still enjoy ) 0.22 for My New Family. If you have any feedback, my dms are always open here for suggestions etc. Stay awesome!

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
just started new update and the true path thing scared me until i realized i curved one of the bitches. i'll make another post about the update eventually

Reactions: Davamros

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
just started new update and the true path thing scared me until i realized i curved one of the bitches. i'll make another post about the update eventually
Curved one of the bitches?
There are no bitches in this game...
Are you in the correct thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: DanielleAVN

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of My New Family with Incest Patch and Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Ipatch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Ch1 (v0.14)
Mega
Note: This port has been rebuilt with up to date features
Note2 and Very Important!: All saves from page 9 WILL be imported into Ch2 port. MAKE SURE ANY END OF CH1 SAVES ARE ON THIS PAGE!

Ch2 (v0.22)
Mega
Note: As above. All page 9 saves will be brought over from Ch1. If you've got saves in page 9 already, don't worry - they are safe
Updated My unofficial Android port of Ch1 to latest port features, added auto saves import feature.
Updated Ch2 Android port to 0.22.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
About the time skip in 2 updates: what about the non-family girlfriends? I hope there won't be any off-screen progression with them, especially not those who are just getting started.

Also, there are a few girls I want the MC to have as a GF, the weebs and Celeste are already set in stone, but what about Cathy, Tanja's mom, Sun's mom, you didn't give them models for nothing, right?

Please tell me if I missed a character in my "wishlist" that isn't a girlfriend yet, but does have a model.

We also really have to meet the parents (or other family members) of the other girlfriends if they are still close to their parents.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Killer7
Hello. I always admired your game (and bought MNM on Steam without a single thought in my mind just when I find out that it was published in Steam, good thing I did it that way, now it's impossible). So looking at 0.22 of MNF I want to ask you: is everything alright? Usual update of MNF take approximately 6 hours of my time, 6 hours of relaxation and rest. I don't know how else to describe this, the way you write you put my mind at rest. Maybe it's your unique style of writing, maybe it's your sense of humor, I don't know really. But 0.22 took only 2 hours of my time to finish. I wonder why is that.
Then I loaded saved game with a choice of going with full harem and everyone pregnant or do it my way. First time I did it my way (pun intended). It was good, as always, but unusually short. For an update for 3 months time and be the smallest of all... Something's not right here. You are one of the best devs here (that's not flattery just stating the fact), for a year and a half you worked as a... slave to the fans of the game and after that you are still working quite hard. What's happening?
Unfortunately, that's only half of the reasons I wrote this post. I purposely excluded from my harem older women, Mom, Aunt and Grandma are still my (MC) mom, aunt and grandma, but nothing sexual, it's not my cup of tea. I guess it's better to hide it for those who are not played this update yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know why you hide those scenes and moments and made it accessible only for those who follow "everyone's pregnant and in the harem" (except elder women scene). I guess it's easier to divide the game in two paths: 1- everyone is LI and pregnant and 2- not everyone. And change the text accordingly. But what about those who excluded only those who cannot be in the harem for personal reasons? What about those players who still romance all the half-sisters and cousin? Other next of kin are still there for them and are not excluded from the family, just from MC's harem. And more of that, there's still talks about wedding but it's what Sandy is doing on her own, without MC's involvement. And what if MC want to be a part of it?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, I don't really know what to tell you here but I'll try my best.

0.22 was a shorter update than usual, yes, but only to a very little margin. Compared to 0.21 it was missing maybe ~10 minutes of playtime. But, as I said a few times before in my progress update, 0.22 focussed on paving the way to the eventual end of My New Family. It was the update where plans were made for the "time skip". That is all, there is only so much stuff I can make up anymore for My New Family, the game has been going for almost three years now. Not saying that I'm creatively burned out, but I want to make sure that the end of the game feels right.

And the reason why those "scenes and moments" are only on one way is simple - It's the way that will lead to the true ending. Once My New Family ends and I'll release My New Family 2, this will be the canon ending. Every other ending you might get ( because you didn't go for a certain girl or didn't want the girls to be pregnant ) won't have any influence once you start MNF2. Which makes sense, it will be a completely new game. And I think you didn't get that quite right with "Sandy doing it alone."
That's why you had the event with Mary, Becca and Elaine. They are going to make sure that it will be Sandys wedding just as much as it will be MC's wedding.

The other things...I can't reall comment on those. I'm sorry that you were disappointed with this update, I personally think it was one of the best I released so far. But opinions differ and thats totally fine.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
I mean, I don't really know what to tell you here but I'll try my best.

0.22 was a shorter update than usual, yes, but only to a very little margin. Compared to 0.21 it was missing maybe ~10 minutes of playtime. But, as I said a few times before in my progress update, 0.22 focussed on paving the way to the eventual end of My New Family. It was the update where plans were made for the "time skip". That is all, there is only so much stuff I can make up anymore for My New Family, the game has been going for almost three years now. Not saying that I'm creatively burned out, but I want to make sure that the end of the game feels right.

And the reason why those "scenes and moments" are only on one way is simple - It's the way that will lead to the true ending. Once My New Family ends and I'll release My New Family 2, this will be the canon ending. Every other ending you might get ( because you didn't go for a certain girl or didn't want the girls to be pregnant ) won't have any influence once you start MNF2. Which makes sense, it will be a completely new game. And I think you didn't get that quite right with "Sandy doing it alone."
That's why you had the event with Mary, Becca and Elaine. They are going to make sure that it will be Sandys wedding just as much as it will be MC's wedding.

The other things...I can't reall comment on those. I'm sorry that you were disappointed with this update, I personally think it was one of the best I released so far. But opinions differ and thats totally fine.
I get that you are preparing us to the end of the game. I don't get why you are hiding the scenes that shouldn't be hidden (except Mary, Becca, Elaine and a bit of Maddie scene, of course). You explained that moment, I can only accept it, it's your game. And more of that, you explain things to players, that's greatly appreciated.
About "Sandy doing it alone". It's my bad, I'm not native English speaker, I guess I chose words wrong, what I wanted to say is without "full pregnant harem (FPH for short)" MC talks with girls about the future wedding as an event that comes without his involvement. In preparation, not participation. MC knows about wedding, Sandy (not alone, of course, there's mention in one of sisters' words that she's doing it together with Mom and Granny) organizing the event and that's all. In FPH Sandy shares her plans with MC, Mandy shares her worries with MC and Fiona... well, it was quite the difference. Well, you explained that you are interested only in FPH, stated the reasons for that. I have nothing else to say.
I still think that MNF is a great game (canon ending, as it turns out, is not for me, c'est la vie, I guess it's a matter of views and opinions) and you're a great dev. Will wait for MNM 0.3 when MC will know at last that his wife is pregnant (I guess everyone knows it already, it's quite obvious for everyone but MC).

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes