Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
maybe that could be true if you did not get told your wrong at least twice every chapter. oh well lets see how it goes as the time skips almost sounds like we are going to miss a lot of the growing up the kids will do. especially since talks about time skips come at version 0.22 i mean thats still 0.78 versions away from 1.0 (usually)
But that happen only because if you do otherwise you'll be wrong, not in a negative way but literally wrong, because for now there's only one choice available.
The game is planned like that for now, if it was branched I personally would have never choose Mary to give you an example, because I found her too invasive and disrespectful of the privacy of the MC at the start.
But as the game continued I grown fond of her, since I discovered why she was like that and ended liking her that as much as I liked the others, and that would have been my loss imho.
Anyway I hope in the future Killer will plan alternate route to give more freedom of choice, for now we need to have all the girls ( at least the main LI's) to experience the game in is fullest.
About the kids I wouldn't worry, Killer said that he was planning to let us see what will happen, and in MNF2 we will see even more interactions. :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
maybe that could be true if you did not get told your wrong at least twice every chapter. oh well lets see how it goes as the time skips almost sounds like we are going to miss a lot of the growing up the kids will do. especially since talks about time skips come at version 0.22 i mean thats still 0.78 versions away from 1.0 (usually)
What are you even talking about..?

AFAIK the next version is a normal release and then is the time skip and we aren't 0.78 versions away from the 1.0. We are right at the end.
Killer could easily change the version number with the final release to 1.0.

And while we will not see the children growing up, we will see them in MNF2.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Weekly reminder that versioning schemes are entirely arbitrary and up to the dev's discretion. Most notably, they are not decimal numbers and do not imply a fixed number of steps to reach a certain target version.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The rest of the version numbers might also be reserved for making alternate routes, the harem route is just the only one for now, but with MNF2 already being planned, I don't think there will be alternate fleshed out routes anymore.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i rather miss most of the growing of kids than see it, i'd name if i made a game like 1.0-100.00 instead of .1 cause i'm an ass. Or release date number of the current build

bl00gs

Jun 10, 2018
so like many otheres here i just got told im not getting the true ending adn aa time skip and i liek what , theres so many side girls that didnt get mutch content , soo and the weebs to name 2 but also im pretty sure i knokced up everyone but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you want me to knock her up as well to get the full ending?!?!?

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Just think, during the time jump, we get to miss all the mass-PMS and rampant morning sickness episodes! THAT would make for some great humor and could be quite creative! </fantasy> (and I know of what I speak...)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
so like many otheres here i just got told im not getting the true ending adn aa time skip and i liek what , theres so many side girls that didnt get mutch content , soo and the weebs to name 2 but also im pretty sure i knokced up everyone but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you want me to knock her up as well to get the full ending?!?!?
Not exactly, like many others here you were told that if you don't follow the harem ending you will not get the ONLY ending available at the moment that is also the canon ending as Killer stated previously.
In the future alternatives routes may be implemented so you will have the possibility to choose the girls you like, at the moment this is not possible.
You need to get all the girls available or you will get a partial ending with the story devoid of logical steps, because all the main LI's are actively involved in the dynamic of the story. :)

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes