Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Now i know not to google it, but can someone explain what is that?
You don't want to know, trust me.... I can only say that in Japan the gachimuchi is a sub culture genre (often memed) that see big muscular mens as protagonist and they are referred as "Aniki" that translate as "Big brother"....
Damn, sometime suck to be an otaku... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think the MC said something about combining all the rings into 1, with multiple different gemstones, or 1 gemstone with all the different colors.

Reactions: Uthuriel

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You don't want to know, trust me.... I can only say that in Japan the gachimuchi is a sub culture genre (often memed) that see big muscular mens as protagonist and they are referred as "Aniki" that translate as "Big brother"....
Damn, sometime suck to be an otaku... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Aniki is often used when they look up to someone, as a role model.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have some general questions about playing renpy on android. Why does the quick menu disappear and how do you get it to reappear? Is there another way to open the menu?

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

First, sorry that I'm not really responding to messages right now. I'm not feeling too well mentally at the moment and going through some things which I don't really want to elaborate here further, since it's pretty personal. That's why I'm also not really active on discord right now.

My New Memories only for now since the MNF update basically just released!

Now that this is out of the way, let's talk a bit about My New Memories. Like I promised last week, each new progress update will contain a render from Chapter II. The one you see in todays post is from the morning, right after the MC got the call from doctor Slatni. As you can see, Olivia doesn't suspect anything...For now. His first reaction is to talk to his mother - And that is also the first moment where you have to make a decision. Are you going to tell her what you heard on the phone? Or will you keep it to yourself to not cause more worries because of Annas condition? Well, that is something you can decide. If you tell Bethany about it that doesn't mean you're going to tell everyone about it by the way, you will get more choices in that regard. Just keep in mind that it has consequences if you try to keep such important things away from your family...Especially if you get more memories back from Anna. I have a pretty good idea on how the day in general will go now. And I also have planned out the next "cliffhanger" already, this one won't be as drastic though. But it will also not be a positive one...To reassure you though, nothing regarding any of the girls. I'm a meanie but I'm not that mean ( though I know that some people are still a little angry on how I ended Chapter I ). All in all work is going okay, despite the personal issues I'm facing right now. And like I said last week, I'm taking it a tiny bit slower because of the recent MNF update.

And I think thats it for this week. I'll keep you guys informed if anything happens. Stay awesome!

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
it would be nice if cliffhangers were not a mechanism used for every update,
Using a cliffhanger for every update , in time it cheapens the outcome, but that's just my view on it.
Lovely game, one of my favorites.
EDIT : get well soon K7!

Last edited:
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
I have been absolutely loving this game. One of the best I've played in a long time.

Also, has anyone else been having their game audio just cut out at a certain point and never come back?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Hello there you wonderful people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

First, sorry that I'm not really responding to messages right now. I'm not feeling too well mentally at the moment and going through some things which I don't really want to elaborate here further, since it's pretty personal. That's why I'm also not really active on discord right now.

My New Memories only for now since the MNF update basically just released!

Now that this is out of the way, let's talk a bit about My New Memories. Like I promised last week, each new progress update will contain a render from Chapter II. The one you see in todays post is from the morning, right after the MC got the call from doctor Slatni. As you can see, Olivia doesn't suspect anything...For now. His first reaction is to talk to his mother - And that is also the first moment where you have to make a decision. Are you going to tell her what you heard on the phone? Or will you keep it to yourself to not cause more worries because of Annas condition? Well, that is something you can decide. If you tell Bethany about it that doesn't mean you're going to tell everyone about it by the way, you will get more choices in that regard. Just keep in mind that it has consequences if you try to keep such important things away from your family...Especially if you get more memories back from Anna. I have a pretty good idea on how the day in general will go now. And I also have planned out the next "cliffhanger" already, this one won't be as drastic though. But it will also not be a positive one...To reassure you though, nothing regarding any of the girls. I'm a meanie but I'm not that mean ( though I know that some people are still a little angry on how I ended Chapter I ). All in all work is going okay, despite the personal issues I'm facing right now. And like I said last week, I'm taking it a tiny bit slower because of the recent MNF update.

And I think thats it for this week. I'll keep you guys informed if anything happens. Stay awesome!

Thank you so muck, take care and stay safe, wish you all the best. :giggle: :giggle:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
K7, I hope whatever situation you have going on gets resolved in the best possible manner for you. Looking forward to more MNM!

Jul 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
looked at the code it happens after a scene black then the next transition just says "scene" without an actual name for what scene

Jul 17, 2020
is the yvonnerelationship = false for everyone so far or did i miss something? i tried to search ch10-ch17 for where it switches but it seems it doesn't, if i missed it in the part 1 0.14 version im gonna kick myself lol

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
is the yvonnerelationship = false for everyone so far or did i miss something? i tried to search ch10-ch17 for where it switches but it seems it doesn't, if i missed it in the part 1 0.14 version im gonna kick myself lol
Nope, you probably missed something in the 0.14 part probably, the leitmotif is always the same always pick the first answer ( unless you do the test with Maddie). :)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Nope there's still content to add, there will be another update and then Killer will add the time skip and the end of the game. :)
There are still so many girls/women we haven't done much with yet though, so it will just feel like they will be shoved to the side just to finish the story, so it feels like either the timeskip or the ending will happen too soon, because there is no way to progress with those other characters enough in that amount of time to be satisfying to the player, and we better not progress with them off-screen during the timeskip, that's the most unsatisfying option of them all.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes