Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I would separate the answer to this post if you allow me.
I mean giving up on Fiona will prevent you from getting the perfect ending for a very good reason, but I will put it under spoiler because I don't want to ruin the play for others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding MNF 2 I think Killer will do a recap of how the things went in MNF independently from the choices of the single players, so you could be in for a surprise, since he stated clearly that for him the harem ending is the canon one.
It would make less to no sense to transport the saves from MNF, since he probably will need to change so much both in coding using an updated Renpy version, so you will have the harem regardless, of course that's my opinion and I could be disproved. :)
"Bald Pelican".... :KEK:
tumblr_inline_mxgzauv1Nl1snby2y540.gif

Regarding Fiona... She is by now probably one of the most important family members.

Anybody excluding her makes a huge mistake.
I don't care for spoilers anymore.

She isn't only MCs "big sister", she is also his friend, maybe/hopefully wife and mother of one of his children.
Excluding her is a 5head move like those people complaining about a game over when they rejected Sandra....

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 1704390

Regarding Fiona... She is by now probably one of the most important family members.

She isn't only MCs "big sister", she is also his friend, maybe/hopefully wife and mother of one of his children.
Excluding her is a 5head move like those people complaining about a game over when they rejected Sandra....
Couldn't agree more with you, but hey we can only try to explain that...

Admit it, it's hilarious, for a moment I pictured Lucy looking lovingly at a shiny bowling ball over a shirt.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
View attachment 1704390

I can understand why people might be turned off by Fiona. She has a very different attitude/feel to her than the rest of the girls. People have their own tastes, and if having to be romantically involved with her in the game, lessens the experience for them, then discluding her makes sense.

For myself, I wasn't interested in Elaine, so until the recent update, she wasn't part of my harem - I chose, however, that seeing the "cannon ending" was more important than my lack of particular attraction to her. That was my call, though, others are fully within their rights to decide that it's not worth it.

Now, it's Killer 7's story, and 100% he calls what the cannon ending is, especially in terms of where the sequel picks up on the story. However, the choices are there for a reason - to make the game accessible, and enjoyable for a wider audience. Some of that wider audience will have trouble transitioning to the sequel, but sacrificing their enjoyment of the current game for that future experience is something they need to weigh personally.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I can understand why people might be turned off by Fiona. She has a very different attitude/feel to her than the rest of the girls. People have their own tastes, and if having to be romantically involved with her in the game, lessens the experience for them, then discluding her makes sense.

For myself, I wasn't interested in Elaine, so until the recent update, she wasn't part of my harem - I chose, however, that seeing the "cannon ending" was more important than my lack of particular attraction to her. That was my call, though, others are fully within their rights to decide that it's not worth it.

Now, it's Killer 7's story, and 100% he calls what the cannon ending is, especially in terms of where the sequel picks up on the story. However, the choices are there for a reason - to make the game accessible, and enjoyable for a wider audience. Some of that wider audience will have trouble transitioning to the sequel, but sacrificing their enjoyment of the current game for that future experience is something they need to weigh personally.
I will not downplay your opinion because it has a lot of sense, but at the same time you picked the right character to explain why Fiona need to be taken in consideration instead.
Her reason for being (apparently) a cold bitch is that not only she was constantly looked down by almost every men she met in her life, but also because her sister died in car accident and the drunken asshole that killed her escaped destiny because Elaine refused to consider the prove when she was an attorney.
So she wasn't exactly seeing the MC as good person, because a lot of reason get her to be like that, and yet once he was able to get her to open up to him she became one of his best friend and then even more, and in the process she became so much more.
And the exact same reason regarding Elaine can be applied to Fiona, it's not a character you instinctively like, like it happen with Lucy, but if you let things progress she grow on you, and in the end you will love her for the same reasons, she have a big heart, is caring and will give you the world. :)

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
well mc could still shave his head......

when/if the squeal comes i'll play it and end up making a huge mistake in it also, but like it was said..... play it how one wants and screw everyone else

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
well mc could still shave his head......

when/if the squeal comes i'll play it and end up making a huge mistake in it also, but like it was said..... play it how one wants and screw everyone else
Agreed, it's a matter of personal preferences and taste if you don't like a character it's better to not play it, it would be forced and in the end boring. :)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Will it "hurt" the Harem ending if you decide 'not' to forgive Tanja, and make her a Lover ?
(as-in, will there be some, regretful occurrences, to happen later, that would ultimately hurt/end your relationship with Lucy ?)

And, if you Do/Did, make Tanja a Lover, will that ruin your Love relationship with Lucy ?
( thought, I'd rather have, the MC's, Love relationship with Lucy, over some, sad, but, minor regrets, for Tanja's hurt-heart)

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Will it "hurt" the Harem ending if you decide 'not' to forgive Tanja, and make her a Lover ?
(as-in, will there be some, regretful occurrences, to happen later, that would ultimately hurt/end your relationship with Lucy ?)

And, if you Do/Did, make Tanja a Lover, will that ruin your Love relationship with Lucy ?
( thought, I'd rather have, the MC's, Love relationship with Lucy, over some, sad, but, minor regrets, for Tanja's hurt-heart)
Yes, you need to have Tanja on the love path for harem ending from everything previously indicated.

No, it will not ruin anything with Lucy - explained in game.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Damn, there goes my idea of a Lucy only playthrough after I complete the true ending (all girls)
I admit that I would gladly take Lucy in a solo route too ( well no, Lucy, Sandra an Alice sorry but I love them equally), but we need to wait and see if and when he will do that. :)

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Why i find that cat girl annoying and selfish? I don't like her at all.

Her brother suffering from being poor, having no family etc and all she think was "why you couldnt be here when i suffering?" Btch what he supposed to do when he doesn't even know she existed

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019

Her brother suffering from being poor, having no family etc and all she think was "why you couldnt be here when i suffering?" Btch what he supposed to do when he doesn't even know she existed
cause she is/was also she is a cat, cats are annoying and selfish

you still early in the game very early from that statement

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019

Fine . . . I'll Gladly take Lucy "off-your-hands", and out of your life . . . I :love: her . . . and it has nothing to do with the fact, that I'm a Cat person :sneaky: Reow !

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018

As the game progresses, you will learn why she is like that, and why she changes.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Don't worry tough guy... the little cat doesn't like you either...

Here some visual proof... :KEK:

1647461889672.png

But that's good for me. Time to cuddle with the little cat.
Tardmanian_Devil_3.png

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes