Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I thought that was normal attitude for a little sister being like that. but no. That's very selfish. She didn't have to starve, have a nice life, has a loving and caring family, has a protector. Minus having bullies and she thinks she has the worst life. What an ungrateful brat

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I thought that was normal attitude for a little sister being like that. but no. That's very selfish. She didn't have to starve, have a nice life, has a loving and caring family, has a protector. Minus having bullies and she thinks she has the worst life. What an ungrateful brat
Don't be mean to the catto or Alice is gonna bonk you... :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Don't be mean to the catto or Alice is gonna bonk you... :KEK:
I'm vouching for a troll as of right now, I really can't believe he/she really believe in what he/she's writing, honestly..
Don't know why people want to stir the pot, but it's happening a lot lately, better to let it go....
frozen-elsa.gif
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm vouching for a troll as of right now, I really can't believe he/she really believe in what he/she's writing, honestly..
Don't know why people want to stir the pot, but it's happening a lot lately, better to let it go....
View attachment 1707908
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Maybe... but there are people like that.... yesterday the one dude that was arguing about the canon aspect of incest patches.... then the one that thought lesbians are the most diverse thing since pre cut bread...
There are always people that are so stupid they don't even realize it... then the line gets blurry....

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Maybe... but there are people like that.... yesterday the one dude that was arguing about the canon aspect of incest patches.... then the one that thought lesbians are the most diverse thing since pre cut bread...
There are always people that are so stupid they don't even realize it... then the line gets blurry....
Agreed, yesterday was awful to say the least and I was really hoping to not see a repetition today, but as the saying goes... Never say never...T_T

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Nah man. What am saying is you just can't do that to a person who survived from hell while you are living in paradise. And the guy supposed to apologize? Nah man i can't let it be

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Nah man. What am saying is you just can't do that to a person who survived from hell while you are living in paradise. And the guy supposed to apologize? Nah man i can't let it be
Spfjolietjake

As a huge Tanja enjoyer what is your take on that situation? :KEK:

Here as bonus for you... ;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why i find that cat girl annoying and selfish? I don't like her at all.

Her brother suffering from being poor, having no family etc and all she think was "why you couldnt be here when i suffering?" Btch what he supposed to do when he doesn't even know she existed
Victim blaming is "in" again? She was tortured day after day, was rejected by atleast one person that was supposed to love and protect her... how dare she hurt and act out?!?!:rolleyes:

Will it "hurt" the Harem ending if you decide 'not' to forgive Tanja, and make her a Lover ?
(as-in, will there be some, regretful occurrences, to happen later, that would ultimately hurt/end your relationship with Lucy ?)

And, if you Do/Did, make Tanja a Lover, will that ruin your Love relationship with Lucy ?
( thought, I'd rather have, the MC's, Love relationship with Lucy, over some, sad, but, minor regrets, for Tanja's hurt-heart)
Yes, you need to have Tanja on the love path for harem ending from everything previously indicated.

No, it will not ruin anything with Lucy - explained in game.
You don't need Tanja on the love path. Fake news. That evil cunt is optional...

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes