Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I thought that was normal attitude for a little sister being like that. but no. That's very selfish. She didn't have to starve, have a nice life, has a loving and caring family, has a protector. Minus having bullies and she thinks she has the worst life. What an ungrateful brat
Why i find that cat girl annoying and selfish? I don't like her at all.

Her brother suffering from being poor, having no family etc and all she think was "why you couldnt be here when i suffering?" Btch what he supposed to do when he doesn't even know she existed
Victim blaming is "in" again? She was tortured day after day, was rejected by atleast one person that was supposed to love and protect her... how dare she hurt and act out?!?!:rolleyes:

Will it "hurt" the Harem ending if you decide 'not' to forgive Tanja, and make her a Lover ?
(as-in, will there be some, regretful occurrences, to happen later, that would ultimately hurt/end your relationship with Lucy ?)

And, if you Do/Did, make Tanja a Lover, will that ruin your Love relationship with Lucy ?
( thought, I'd rather have, the MC's, Love relationship with Lucy, over some, sad, but, minor regrets, for Tanja's hurt-heart)
Yes, you need to have Tanja on the love path for harem ending from everything previously indicated.

No, it will not ruin anything with Lucy - explained in game.
You don't need Tanja on the love path. Fake news. That evil cunt is optional...

TomCaldoran

Feb 20, 2021
not a bad game. like it so far. only point of discord for me is that although they are pregnant for at least a few month, especially Sandra, the models aren't changing to show that. i know the game is still in development but just wanted to mention it so that when it comes to the point when the finishing touches are applied that this wont be forgotten. you know, for the immersion.

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
not a bad game. like it so far. only point of discord for me is that although they are pregnant for at least a few month, especially Sandra, the models aren't changing to show that. i know the game is still in development but just wanted to mention it so that when it comes to the point when the finishing touches are applied that this wont be forgotten. you know, for the immersion.
After the next update, so in 2 updates, he's said there's a timeskip of a few months to show the pregnancy development.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
A few months? It's maybe only a little over 1 month at most.

Nov 6, 2020
So I'm working on a new playthrough before I hit the latest update, and I've noticed a lot of people talking about how it's easy to miss getting certain people as LIs. I decided to obey Fiona on our first encounter instead of cumming inside, and haven't gotten to the next encounter just yet. Have I missed out on getting Fiona, or is it still possible?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So I'm working on a new playthrough before I hit the latest update, and I've noticed a lot of people talking about how it's easy to miss getting certain people as LIs. I decided to obey Fiona on our first encounter instead of cumming inside, and haven't gotten to the next encounter just yet. Have I missed out on getting Fiona, or is it still possible?
Top choice = yay
Bottom choice = nay
Except Maddies second test.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Uhm sorry for bothering and I don't want to make this looks like a negative thing, but I found a little issue of consistency in the story continuity, something I think I read before in the thread ( not sure), it's nothing major but I think it should be addressed and maybe corrected.
I'm just replaying the game but this escaped my radar before, maybe it's due to the fact that the two things happen so distant in the game that I forget to focus on them better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this will not cause harm since I love so deeply the game but this thing surprised me that's all, thank you so much for everything you gave us until now Killer this is truly the best game ever imho, will never be able to thank you enough for creating it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Hey guys quick question does any one know how old fiona is? late 20's, early 30's damn im curious.

well my money is at early 30's i replaying again from the start any mary said " fiona dint get any D for years"

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys quick question does any one know how old fiona is? late 20's, early 30's damn im curious.

well my money is at early 30's i replaying again from the start any mary said " fiona dint get any D for years"
she ( Fiona ) tells your MC that she was a virgin when your MC fucked her for the 1st time ;)
oh and yeah she's around mid 30's to upper 30's ... i always thought she was around 35 - 37 :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Was that confirmed in the game, or is her being in her 30s just an assumption, I always assumed she was between 27 and 30.
No ages were ever mentioned ingame. Lu and Li are the youngest ones and then it goes up to Elaine being the oldest of the girls.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
No ages were ever mentioned ingame. Lu and Li are the youngest ones and then it goes up to Elaine being the oldest of the girls.
Yeah, but the reason I think Fiona is that young was because it's mentioned multiple times how young she is to be so successful, and if she was in her late 30s it wouldn't be that surprising for her to be successful.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Agreed with Uthuriel, I'm taking a wild guess but to me Fiona is 32yo max, it would be a good age to set between the MC and Becca that in my personal opinion is no more that 35/36.
Again just a wild guess, considering Killer never settled an age for the characters and HS make them looks more younger too. :)

Reactions: EJW

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Agreed with Uthuriel, I'm taking a wild guess but to me Fiona is 32yo max, it would be a good age to set between the MC and Becca that in my personal opinion is no more that 35/36.
Again just a wild guess, considering Killer never settled an age for the characters and HS make them looks more younger too. :)
Let's say Becca was 18 when the MC was born, she left when the MC was 4years old and the OP says that the MC and Becca are more than 20years apart, which makes the MC at least 24 years old. With the MCs age in mind and assuming Becca was at least 18 that makes her at least 42 years old.

Reactions: Dylan741

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Let's say Becca was 18 when the MC was born, she left when the MC was 4years old and the OP says that the MC and Becca are more than 20years apart, which makes the MC at least 24 years old. With the MCs age in mind and assuming Becca was at least 18 that makes her at least 42 years old.
Or.... they are all immortal because Lucy is a transdimensional elder cat that permeates all of spacetime... :KEK:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes