DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
We know for certain only three things about Fiona's age:
  1. She's older than MC.
  2. She's younger than Becca.
  3. She's old enough to have been sexually active for at least 20 years (from Mary's line ~"She hasn't had a real dick in at least 20 years" (though we know that the MC is her first, Mary presumably knows roughly how old she is and is therefore relying on her estimate of her age is a better idea than blind guesses)).
As for everyone else's age, we know a few things:
Sandy > Li > Lu.
Maddy ~= Lu.
Sandy was old enough to speak her first word as Lu was born.

Becca was forced to leave the MC when he was 4 years old.
It was 3 years after arriving to Mary's before Becca and Christian met.
Minimum age difference between MC and Sandy is therefore ~8 years.
Everyone is at least 18 years old.
Maddy is just finishing high school, though she did repeat a year, which puts her at roughly 18-19.
Lu is roughly the same age, probably in the same school year as Maddy (considering that it was Sandy's birth that made Mary want to have a kid) so let's assume that Lu is similarly 18-19.
Children tend to have their first words at ~18 months if I recall correctly.
This puts Sandy at ~19-21, depending on where birthdays lie.
Which puts the MC at ~27-29.

We know that Becca was "pretty young" when she had the MC, and the conversation was in the context of "teenage pregnancy" so we can roughly assume she was somewhere between 16 and 19 when MC was born, leaving us with a range of her age between 43 and 48.

So that gives us a range for Fiona between 30 and 47, we know that it's unlikely she could have been sexually active at 10, so we can add 6 years to that (for a "reasonable" approximation of first experiences) so Fiona, by my reckoning is at least 36, and at most 47. Though I'd say she's probably no older than 40.

Edit: Just realised that Spfjolietjake posted above:

Then here I go, using reality and logic to support his point :p.
If Fiona was still a virgin to real dicks, and Mary said she hasn't has a real dick in at least 20 years, she might as well still be in her 20s, because none of what Mary said has to mean she had to have been sexually active for at least 20 years.

Completely agree on the other characters though, MC is older than I thought he'd be, I thought he was still in his early 20s, 25 at best, but your math proves he isn't.

Last edited:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
If Fiona was still a virgin to real dicks, and Mary said she hasn't has a real dick in at least 20 years, she might as well still be in her 20s, because none of what Mary said has to mean she had to have been sexually active for at least 20 years.

Completely agree on the other characters though, MC is older than I thought he'd be, I thought he was still in his early 20s, 25 at best, but your math proofs he isn't.
Mary didn't know that the MC was her first, at least not at the time.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Mary didn't know that the MC was her first, at least not at the time.
MC didn't know he was Fiona's first until Mary told him, if I remember correctly, I might be missing some details though, as it's been a long time since I went through the early chapters.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
MC didn't know he was Fiona's first until Mary told him, if I remember correctly, I might be missing some details though, as it's been a long time since I went through the early chapters.
You're right, but that's something that Mary worked out later, the "in at least 20 years" was before that. Trust me on this one, I once corrected K7 on something that happened in his own game :p.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You're right, but that's something that Mary worked out later, the "in at least 20 years" was before that. Trust me on this one, I once corrected K7 on something that happened in his own game :p.
To be fair that's not that hard... :KEK:

Anybody remember the boat license Fiona offered the MC? Bigger boat? Yeah.... :KEK:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You're right, but that's something that Mary worked out later, the "in at least 20 years" was before that.
I always thought Fiona was only a few years older than MC, and if MC is somewhere between 27 and 29, I'm going to put Fiona between 32 and 34, as I count masturbation as sexually active too, and since the female puberty starts around 11 years old on average, it would still work out even if we low-ball her at 32, because I don't think their age difference is more than 5 years.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Let's say Becca was 18 when the MC was born, she left when the MC was 4years old and the OP says that the MC and Becca are more than 20years apart, which makes the MC at least 24 years old. With the MCs age in mind and assuming Becca was at least 18 that makes her at least 42 years old.
Could be, as I said nothing more than a wild guess from me, since Killer didn't said anything about it. :)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
We know for certain only three things about Fiona's age:
  1. She's older than MC.
  2. She's younger than Becca.
  3. She's old enough to have been sexually active for at least 20 years (from Mary's line ~"She hasn't had a real dick in at least 20 years" (though we know that the MC is her first, Mary presumably knows roughly how old she is and is therefore relying on her estimate of her age is a better idea than blind guesses)).
As for everyone else's age, we know a few things:
Sandy > Li > Lu.
Maddy ~= Lu.
Sandy was old enough to speak her first word as Lu was born.

Becca was forced to leave the MC when he was 4 years old.
It was 3 years after arriving to Mary's before Becca and Christian met.
Minimum age difference between MC and Sandy is therefore ~8 years.
Everyone is at least 18 years old.
Maddy is just finishing high school, though she did repeat a year, which puts her at roughly 18-19.
Lu is roughly the same age, probably in the same school year as Maddy (considering that it was Sandy's birth that made Mary want to have a kid) so let's assume that Lu is similarly 18-19.
Children tend to have their first words at ~18 months if I recall correctly.
This puts Sandy at ~19-21, depending on where birthdays lie.
Which puts the MC at ~27-29.

We know that Becca was "pretty young" when she had the MC, and the conversation was in the context of "teenage pregnancy" so we can roughly assume she was somewhere between 16 and 19 when MC was born, leaving us with a range of her age between 43 and 48.

So that gives us a range for Fiona between 30 and 47, we know that it's unlikely she could have been sexually active at 10, so we can add 6 years to that (for a "reasonable" approximation of first experiences) so Fiona, by my reckoning is at least 36, and at most 47. Though I'd say she's probably no older than 40.

Edit: Just realised that Spfjolietjake posted above:

Then here I go, using reality and logic to support his point :p.
I don't recall when it was talked about such a LONG gap between leaving MC and meeting S&L father, man it has been SO LONG

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Wow grandma is looking to be in her 60s with a possible baby, even if it's the minimum of 60 where in MC is 28 and the moms had their eldists at 16

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you amazing people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Not going to talk too much about my personal situation anymore. All I can say is that it didn't get better ( it got worse ) but that I still do my best to not let it impact my work. That is all I want to say about this now, sorry if I can't go into details since it is a very private matter.

I started to do very very little work on 0.23 for My New Family already, nothing really to share there yet and since My New Memories is the focus at the moment, there is not that much to talk about. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Now, speaking of work, I was actually able to do quite a lot last week, more than I expected. I finished all of the hospital dialogues. During your time in the hospital you will also meet the new woman you see in the second render of this progress update. Her name is Alba Suarez and she is the nurse that is taking care of Anna most of the time. Her and Anna know each other from a long time ago and while they aren't "close friends" by any means, they still share a lot of things with each other. After the MC and her had a brief talk with each other in Annas room, he is alone with Anna again and gets a certain memory back if you decided to listen to Sarahs story. This one will...Confuse him. I think that is a good word to describe it. It will bring up the thought of talking to Martin again, asking him what he remembers of that certain day, since he was present when this one happened. After you got this memory back you head home and get greeted with what you see in the first render of this news ( if you decided to continue your relationship with Lena ). She doesn't look happy at all and it might be time to have a talk and be open and honest with her. That is up to you to decide, of course, and if you want you can be kind of a "dick" towards her. I would strongly advice to not do that though because Lena is more emotional than you might think. This day will have some more twist and turns and will slowly but surely give MC more and more of his memories back. You will see what I mean when you play the day. God, I say that often and you probably think "THEN GIVE ME THE DAY ALREADY". Sorry about that!

And I think thats it for this week. I'll try to make one or two fun renders this week and will post them on the and on my , they might even be slightly lewd, so if you want to see them, don't forget to check these places out ( I can't post NSFW renders on Patreon publicily, they have to be in patron only posts. ) Stay awesome, people!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
hmm....preggo grandma.......thanks now i can't wait for that to happen although i can't wait for all of them looking preggo
Agreed, even though it will take some time since now the focus is to update MNM, can't wait to see all the future moms showing her bellies. :love: :love:

HenrySapin

Dec 28, 2020
Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 v0.22

Note: IMPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING THE VERSION APPROPRIATE FILE OF THE MOD:
v0.1-0.14 First File; v0.15 ON Second file. If you don't read this I'm not responsible.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I have to install the 2 files?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Just started playing this game and I would like to know if choices actually matter. I ask this because I'm at the scene in the beginning where you can either help Becca with the dishes and get the wet top scene or feck off and go to bed, I fecked off and went to bed, not really Intrested in her or her sap story about why she had to leave but the game still continues as if tho i/the MC chose to help her with the dishes and got the wet top scene. Is this a problem throughout the game where the choices you makes means buggeral or what? Seems like a nice gameso I hope that's not the case with this one.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Just started playing this game and I would like to know if choices actually matter. I ask this because I'm at the scene in the beginning where you can either help Becca with the dishes and get the wet top scene or feck off and go to bed, I fecked off and went to bed, not really Intrested in her or her sap story about why she had to leave but the game still continues as if tho i/the MC chose to help her with the dishes and got the wet top scene. Is this a problem throughout the game where the choices you makes means buggeral or what? Seems like a nice gameso I hope that's not the case with this one.
Top choice = yay
Bottom choice = nay
Except Maddies second test.
Also why wouldn't you help your mother... rude....

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
that's because only the harem route has been in development, so sometimes it will actually assume you picked the choice that follows that, but a lot of the choices concerning whether you go after a girl/woman or not do get registered, and most activity scenes do get registered properly as well.

I doubt that the non-full-harem route will get developed though, as K7 is already planning the sequel, and a developer wouldn't do that if there was still a ton of work to be done on the first one.

Reactions: v1900

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
that's because only the harem route has been in development, so sometimes it will actually assume you picked the choice that follows that, but a lot of the choices concerning whether you go after a girl/woman or not do get registered, and most activity scenes do get registered properly as well.

I doubt that the non-full-harem route will get developed though, as K7 is already planning the sequel, and a developer wouldn't do that if there was still a ton of work to be done on the first one.
So the MC won't persue Lis I don't want him to persue? Like will rejection register?

There's still my new memories development as well.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So the MC won't persue Lis I don't want him to persue? Like will rejection register?

There's still my new memories development as well.
He won't but if you exclude the important ones you won't get the true ending once the final chapter is out.
My advice... go for all of them. They are worth it.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes