AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I haven't played that much since my last post but I swear to God this game is guilt tripping me for nothing. I've been nice to everyone since the first day, literally just Becca I've been distant with, not even rude just distant yet the game through the MC keeps telling me "oh maybe if I was nicer this would've happened or that would've happened. Like dude? :WaitWhat:I've been nice af to everyone, is this game really forcing me to persue Becca cause she's the only one I haven't been friendly with and some how that effects Sandra's path as well.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I haven't played that much since my last post but I swear to God this game is guilt tripping me for nothing. I've been nice to everyone since the first day, literally just Becca I've been distant with, not even rude just distant yet the game through the MC keeps telling me "oh maybe if I was nicer this would've happened or that would've happened. Like dude? :WaitWhat:I've been nice af to everyone, is this game really forcing me to persue Becca cause she's the only one I haven't been friendly with and some how that effects Sandra's path as well.
At first it is necessary to wholly accept Becca to get Sandra's kiss after that I think you can reject Becca although why in the fuck anyone would want to do that beats me.

This right now is a harem route, solos may come later. As with most harem vns it pays to collect them all...

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Again, you need to pursue every girls or else the event will not trigger correctly, since only the harem game route is implemented.
Refuse one single girl and the game will not work properly, it's not a matter of guilty trip anyone. :)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Again, you need to pursue every girls or else the event will not trigger correctly, since only the harem game route is implemented.
Refuse one single girl and the game will not work properly, it's not a matter of guilty trip anyone. :)
Tbf, you have a bit more leeway than that but either way, this definitely isn't a game where you should decide half the main cast isn't for you.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Tbf, you have a bit more leeway than that but either way, this definitely isn't a game where you should decide half the main cast isn't for you.
It's not a matter of deciding or being fair, I understand his reasons, but the game doesn't leave much choices as of right now, simple as that so you either pursue all the important girls or you don't play the game.
Maybe in the future Killer will add solo/Independent routes, for now the game can be played only in single way wether you accept it or not. :)

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
At first it is necessary to wholly accept Becca to get Sandra's kiss after that I think you can reject Becca although why in the fuck anyone would want to do that beats me.

This right now is a harem route, solos may come later. As with most harem vns it pays to collect them all...
She left her 4 year old son to be raised by a potential killer, that's enough reason for me to reject her. But alas seems like I can't cause if I do then the game won't function properly.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
She left her 4 year old son to be raised by a potential killer, that's enough reason for me to reject her. But alas seems like I can't cause if I do then the game won't function properly.
Damn dude... What a stupid thing to say... That's what you got from that?
Do you think she did the moonwalk out of Martins flat?

• Haha
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You can reject Becca if you don't want her, but you have to be nice to her when Sandra is around. After that it's up to you, I guess.

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
She left because he threaten to kill the MC in front of her and then kill her, do you seriously read or skip the dialogues?
And anyway at least be nice to her, after rejecting her if you're not interested.

Nov 26, 2021
She left because he threaten to kill the MC in front of her and then kill her, do you seriously read or skip the dialogues?
And anyway at least be nice to her, after rejecting her if you're not interested.
Honestly cant see how anyone can reject Becca, she's still after all this time still a broken mother until the mc hugs her and tells her He doesn't blame her (something like that), the things martin did to her were pretty f'd up and scared her for life,

also she's the craziest out of all of them in the sack it was kinda scary first time around not gonna lie ;)

Nov 26, 2021
You can reject Becca if you don't want her, but you have to be nice to her when Sandra is around. After that it's up to you, I guess.
Is there only 1 update left for MNF or still more to come, if there is only 1 update left will we still see melissa, Anna or even Celeste and and her sister (muscled girl) in MNF2?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Honestly cant see how anyone can reject Becca, she's still after all this time still a broken mother until the mc hugs her and tells her He doesn't blame her (something like that), the things martin did to her were pretty f'd up and scared her for life,

also she's the craziest out of all of them in the sack it was kinda scary first time around not gonna lie ;)
Me neither, but what can we do about it? It's a matter of personal taste ( even though in this case it seems a lack of understanding what happened) that caused the issue.
I personally love Becca, but I can't force my personal choice on anyone else, trying to convince them at all costs. :)
There's should be another update and then the epilogue.

Nov 26, 2021
Me neither, but what can we do about it? It's a matter of personal taste ( even though in this case it seems a lack of understanding what happened) that caused the issue.
I personally love Becca, but I can't force my personal choice on anyone else, trying to convince them at all costs. :)
There's should be another update and then the epilogue.
Thanks didn't see that last part you wrote earlier, thought I read something either here or on patreon about this, got bad memory, thanks again anyway for letting me know (y)

Reactions: Dylan741

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 20220324_180349002.mp4
I read every single word, I understand that he threatened to kill her and told her that if she comes back he'd kill her and the MC but I say that's Bs. cry me a river, she couldve taken the MC and fecked off, the dad wasn't some crime boss with friends in high places and corrupt cops on his payroll, he was just a loser with a temper, she could've gotten the cops involved, maybe record the threats, open a case. The cops were already aware that he almost murdered someone so they definitely would've locked his ass up if she reported the death threats. My point is there was a lot she could've done and a real parent would've done anything to protect their child no matter the cost but she just left without even putting up a fight. She also continued on with her life got rich started a new family and never made any effort to get her son back(moping about it doesn't help) she knew that he could be in danger, the dad could've been abusing him or perhaps even have killed him but she did nothing so naah I don't care much for her excuses, but you have every right to, it's just my personal opinion after all.

Edit: lol I don't know why the face-palm we all have the right to an opinion I mean you don't see me going around face palming people for liking Becca lol but okay.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 1720166
I read every single word, I understand that he threatened to kill her and told her that if she comes back he'd kill her and the MC but I say that's Bs. cry me a river, she couldve taken the MC and fecked off, the dad wasn't some crime boss with friends in high places and corrupt cops on his payroll, he was just a loser with a temper, she could've gotten the cops involved, maybe record the threats, open a case. The cops were already aware that he almost murdered someone so they definitely would've locked his ass up if she reported the death threats. My point is there was a lot she could've done and a real parent would've done anything to protect their child no matter the cost but she just left without even putting up a fight. She also continued on with her life got rich started a new family and never made any effort to get her son back(moping about it doesn't help) she knew that he could be in danger, the dad could've been abusing him or perhaps even have killed him but she did nothing so naah I don't care much for her excuses, but you have every right to, it's just my personal opinion after all.

Edit: lol I don't know why the face-palm we all have the right to an opinion I mean you don't see me going around face palming people for liking Becca lol but okay.
About the facepalm I can confirm is more than deserved in this case, because it confirm you didn't read or understand what you read:" the dad wasn't some crime boss with friends in high places and corrupt cops on his payroll", if you read exactly you would have known that MC's father was connect to a mob sorta ( not specified by Killer willingly, but a criminal organization nonetheless) that helped him escape prison when he almost killed his coworker, and after that helping him when he was trying to find the MC to get part of his liver ( what a great father).
And you're making the same mistake the Elaine did about Becca (Not understanding the fact she was blaming herself all the time, and with the conviction that her son hated her a self-inflicted psychological sentence, which both Elaine, Mary and you have not grasped at all), and this is strange since you ( differently from Elaine and Mary) as the MC saw how violent and dangerous his ass of a father was.
So even though you are COMPLETELY FREE to have your own opinion, at least you should have it based on correct info.
With what you wrote you clearly show you don't. :)

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes