rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
All of the main girls will be around for MNF2, that includes Elaine. It's a game after all, no reason to let her die from old age :).
Will this in any way prove or verify the theory long ago that they are supernatural beings. I mean I remember someone mentioning that as why Lucy has cat ears.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
All of the main girls will be around for MNF2, that includes Elaine. It's a game after all, no reason to let her die from old age :).
When you say main girls who do you mean? Like family/extended family?
Bc I honestly can’t think of anyone I dislike in this-which other than, like WVM or Alexandra is the only VN I can say that for-so I’d love to see them all in MNF2.

Nov 26, 2021
So is it a new mc or the old MC we'll be seeing the perspective from? He's going to have all these kids and currently all the women are adamant they'll have girls but maybe a boy pops through? How would this work if its the plan?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
When you say main girls who do you mean? Like family/extended family?
Bc I honestly can’t think of anyone I dislike in this-which other than, like WVM or Alexandra is the only VN I can say that for-so I’d love to see them all in MNF2.
Well at this point almost all the girls are main, I can't imagine even one of them left out, there would be riot if that happen.
Jokes apart I think everyone will be there starting from Sandra and finishing with Tanja ( of course we still need to see if someone else will join the harem at the end of MNF). :)
So is it a new mc or the old MC we'll be seeing the perspective from? He's going to have all these kids and currently all the women are adamant they'll have girls but maybe a boy pops through? How would this work if its the plan?
Honestly I don't think it's even possible to have a different MC, since the game will start 18 years later the dynamic will be pretty much the same, only with the main characters more adult and the childrens, I'm curious to see if there will be some boy, it will be interesting to see.:)

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Do you know in which chapter I should choose my path with her?
If you stay on pet route, it ends and you're faced with 3 choices. Cumdumpster, love :sick: or cut off.

At least that's the way I remember it.

Yes I despise her and hope she's gets karma with her kids being bullied so she sees the effects of her "fun".

• Angry
Reactions: Real Deggy

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If you stay on pet route, it ends and you're faced with 3 choices. Cumdumpster, love :sick: or cut off.

At least that's the way I remember it.

Yes I despise her and hope she's gets karma with her kids being bullied so she sees the effects of her "fun".
Don't be a meanie... We know from the story that her mother was bullied in school.

You wishing her children to be bullied makes you no better than her.
As a matter of fact she learned from her mistakes... you seem to be bound on repeating the circle.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Don't be a meanie... We know from the story that her mother was bullied in school.

You wishing her children to be bullied makes you no better than her.
As a matter of fact she learned from her mistakes... you seem to be bound on repeating the circle.
Bah she learned nothing. She got a golden ticket in unconditional love, even after she tortured a beautiful soul for years "just because she could and enjoyed it". Seeing the hurt in someone she actually loves would teach her.

Besides you and I both know Killer7 is a Saint compared to me so I'm pretty sure she'll never get her just desserts (except In my fan fiction). So let me rant once or twice a month :p

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I see Spf's comments all over the site - Most of the time, i see them, i dont comment or quote, I just read-on and continue on either in complete agreement or at least understand the notion most of the time. To be fair.. most the comments are about other users, game devs, ideas, shitposts, etc.... fun stuff!

This time though..... I dont know.. even I think Spf's gone a little too far on Tanja... YIKES!!! I am partially of agreement though.. she got off easy.. she could have encountered Spf instead of the game's MC ;) (Hey Killer7 -- theres a side dlc content piece for ya.. MC saves Tanja from the avatar of Spf!)
WooSaa Spf! 18days for the reset!

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I see Spf's comments all over the site - Most of the time, i see them, i dont comment or quote, I just read-on and continue on either in complete agreement or at least understand the notion most of the time. To be fair.. most the comments are about other users, game devs, ideas, shitposts, etc.... fun stuff!

This time though..... I dont know.. even I think Spf's gone a little too far on Tanja... YIKES!!! I am partially of agreement though.. she got off easy.. she could have encountered Spf instead of the game's MC ;) (Hey Killer7 -- theres a side dlc content piece for ya.. MC saves Tanja from the avatar of Spf!)
I blame Killer7 he created the soul sucker, however he also created a woman I couldn't adore any more than I do in Fiona so eh he is forgiven.

18 days?! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Tavi13 and EJW

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

I think the Spfjolietjake - Tanja relationship is as Gollum and the Ring.
Gollum loves and hates the Ring as Spfjolietjake loves and hates Tanja.

While with Gollum that is quite obvious Spfjolietjake is way to proud to admit it. :D

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I hate Tanja but her kids Haven't done anything to deserve the hate. You don't blame the children for what their parents did.

People say Tanja had a reason to bully everyone. I don't know the reason and don't really care what her reason was. It doesn't give her the pass to treat everyone like a bitch.

I hate how her cumdumpster route was discontinued. I hope she won't be forced as an LI in MNF2.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I hate Tanja but her kids Haven't done anything to deserve the hate. You don't blame the children for what their parents did.

People say Tanja had a reason to bully everyone. I don't know the reason and don't really care what her reason was. It doesn't give her the pass to treat everyone like a bitch.

I hate how her cumdumpster route was discontinued. I hope she won't be forced as an LI in MNF2.
Wait I don't hate her kids or hold them guilty for her sins.

I just think it would make her feel what she did to Lucy and my sweet Melissa all them years. I don't wish a Tanja like bully on them just a normal one...

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Wait I don't hate her kids or hold them guilty for her sins.

I just think it would make her feel what she did to Lucy and my sweet Melissa all them years. I don't wish a Tanja like bully on them just a normal one...
I almost hate to point this out.....almost.....:)

You DO realize that no matter how much you hate her, her kids will be fathered by the MC.....right? You're kinda of wanting to see YOUR kids bullied the way she bullied others.....

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I almost hate to point this out.....almost.....:)

You DO realize that no matter how much you hate her, her kids will be fathered by the MC.....right? You're kinda of wanting to see YOUR kids bullied the way she bullied others.....
Yes, but such a small price to pay to truly give her a soul by making her feel what she brought on others for years.

But does it also mean Tanja?

I'm going to miss Spf's comments if she doesn't get (at least) an occasional cameo, or honorable mention :D
I truly believe she will still be around, most players seemed to have forgiven her and actually seem to like the devil spawn:p

In all serious, just because I want her to feel the effects I am no way demanding or pushing for content. This story helped me at a point in my life I needed escape and I feel blessed I found this beautiful little story when I did.

I'm just having fun with my thoughts on it. I do not mean to offend. No matter what the future holds for all the wonderful creations of this vn I really look forward to it.

That said I still think she made a better pet than li :p

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I truly believe she will still be around, most players seemed to have forgiven her and actually seem to like the devil spawn:p

In all serious, just because I want her to feel the effects I am no way demanding or pushing for content. This story helped me at a point in my life I needed escape and I feel blessed I found this beautiful little story when I did.

I'm just having fun with my thoughts on it. I do not mean to offend. No matter what the future holds for all the wonderful creations of this vn I really look forward to it.

Same; on all accounts, and definitly no offense taken (at least on my part). None intended either. Just some funny convo's to pass the time while waiting.

I originally found this VN at a time I needed the feel goods, sometimes still do, and it is one of the reasons I actually joined this site & got into this type of content. Honestly didn't even know it existed until about a year-and-a-half ago. Even now; I am still here more for the stories than the lewdz, and Killer always nails the story.

I personally wouldn't have forgiven her either, but that was clearly the way the story was intended (at least by the time I got to that point) so I ran with it. I do like the way the redemption was handled though, even if I am normally an unforgiving prick.

Hehe, I was thinking more along the lines of a face on a milk carton while I tended my rose garden but sure, we can go with pet :sneaky:

• Red Heart

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes, but such a small price to pay to truly give her a soul by making her feel what she brought on others for years.

You didn't offend anyone at all imho, I honestly had issues in forgiving her in the beginning since she did all that horrible things with the most idiotic excuse possible ( especially toward Lucy, gnnn, I hate who try to hurt her) and I agree she received her second chance too soon, I would have liked to her to be forced to suffer a little bit more before being loved.
But the story was greatly focused on the path of TLC for everyone, and the MC is a good person with the ability to found and nurturing the good in every girl he meet so in the end I started to resent her less an less until I started to like her too.
Also it helped that she grow out as a more positive person without forgetting what she did and tried to amend, especially once she started working in the elder care.
Kudos to Killer that created such an amazing story and characters, a story that make you like and love every girl and wish the best for them. :)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think the Tanya love route should have given us a choice whether we wanted her to call us daddy or not, because that's what it looked like was going to happen, I'm personally not into being called that.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes