Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Good, otherwise it would just feel weird.
Agreed, but here the quote from Killer post about the sequel "But that doesn't mean My New Family is ending. I plan to also release My New Family 2 this year, which will play 18 years after the ending of the first game, featuring the "true" ending with all the girls in the harem etc".
So all the characters will be the same.:)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Agreed, but here the quote from Killer post about the sequel "But that doesn't mean My New Family is ending. I plan to also release My New Family 2 this year, which will play 18 years after the ending of the first game, featuring the "true" ending with all the girls in the harem etc".
So all the characters will be the same.:)
I must have accidentally skipped over that.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
18 years that mean we will see Sandy as a milf :love: but I hope that Elaine be still alive :rolleyes:
I'd be surprised if she wasn't there anymore. Killer7 puts a lot of emphasis on wholesomeness and I doubt that can be achieved when one of the LIs from the first part, albeit one of the more controversial ones (no Spf, I'm not talking about Tanja, even though she's definitely a controversial character), has since passed away. In that sense, I'm less worried.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
I'd be surprised if she wasn't there anymore. Killer7 puts a lot of emphasis on wholesomeness and I doubt that can be achieved when one of the LIs from the first part, albeit one of the more controversial ones (no Spf, I'm not talking about Tanja, even though she's definitely a controversial character), has since passed away. In that sense, I'm less worried.
I hope that didn't happen, but what about Tanja (passed away) really.:oops: I don't remember what I choose about her but I didn't hear about her anymore for so long time.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
No reason to be worried. I was maybe a bit unclear, or more likely wrote it weird. But what I meant: I believe Elaine is still around in MNF2. And I only mentioned Tanja here because a User here dislikes her with such a passion that I would ship them if I would be capable to write romantic stuff (what I cant because my view on things is way too cynical).

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
No reason to be worried. I was maybe a bit unclear, or more likely wrote it weird. But what I meant: I believe Elaine is still around in MNF2. And I only mentioned Tanja here because a User here dislikes her with such a passion that I would ship them if I would be capable to write romantic stuff (what I cant because my view on things is way too cynical).
Thanks for the clarification. Although I will change some choices when I play the game again to see everything that happened.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I hope that didn't happen, but what about Tanja (passed away) really.:oops: I don't remember what I choose about her but I didn't hear about her anymore for so long time.
She probably passed away if you went the pet route. Probably depression or something. Since creator wants a more loving experience. *If she even mentioned later on and declared dead*

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
She probably passed away if you went the pet route. Probably depression or something. Since creator wants a more loving experience. *If she even mentioned later on and declared dead*
Ok, I will definitely change my choices now. I hate characters dying, even if it's just a piece of trash

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea.. keep in mind this is kind of intended as the "optimistic feel good" game.. so all the good choices will turn out.. Tanja completely turning around as a charactor.. while.. maybe kind of unrealistic.. isnt entirely improbable, and she does turn out to be a good character, and the backstory you find out about later, the pieces fall into place and everything makes sense.

Do you know in which chapter I should choose my path with her?
The love vs pet route is set way back in chapter 2.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Yea.. keep in mind this is kind of intended as the "optimistic feel good" game.. so all the good choices will turn out.. Tanja completely turning around as a charactor.. while.. maybe kind of unrealistic.. isnt entirely improbable, and she does turn out to be a good character, and the backstory you find out about later, the pieces fall into place and everything makes sense.

The love vs pet route is set way back in chapter 2.
Thank u pro.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes