alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Is there a way to unlock the gallery pics that players don't know how to unlock them?

Played through twice now and still have some locked.
If you choose the top option for everything except Maddie's second test, you'll unlock all of the gallery scenes except Tanja's pet path ones. To get those, just select "make her your pet" when you're deciding what to do with her then (I assume) top option all the way (I've never actually done the pet path, it holds no appeal for me).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If you choose the top option for everything except Maddie's second test, you'll unlock all of the gallery scenes except Tanja's pet path ones. To get those, just select "make her your pet" when you're deciding what to do with her then (I assume) top option all the way (I've never actually done the pet path, it holds no appeal for me).
The pet path is abandoned anyway....

Top choice except Maddies Second test unlocks everything is the way to go.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
This is what happens when companies have to abide by stupid laws for fictional works.
What do you mean, it's incredibly common and realistic for an unaccompanied 4 year old to rent a room in the household of a landlord and landlady who may be going through difficult times together in their entirely platonic business relationship.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Before I start I want to remind every patron that patreon will try to recharge you tomorrow ( the 1st ). So, if money is tight and/or you don't want to support me anymore, don't forget to cancel your pledge!

As some of you may have noticed, Beta 4 released yesterday. This means that only two more ingame days have to be completed before update 0.22 ( Chapter 17 ) for My New Family is done.

And this fourth day is packed with things. There is a huge reveal at the end of the day, brought in a way that hopefully will make you laugh or at least chuckle a bit because it is so fitting for that person to announce something so important like that. There will be more important things happening during the last two days of the update and you will also get a good idea about the general future of the household and when to expect the timeskip.

Compared to last week I didn't do that much for My New Memories. I was mainly trying to find new interesting assets and environments to use for future events. I found quite a few and also a bunch of new clothes for the girls to wear. As you know, I like to give the people in My New Memories different outfits. Maybe not one new outfit each day but like in My New Family, where they rotate between a certain set of outfits. This is probably something that a lot of people don't really care about but that is pretty important to me. There are a few things I want to do with Anna and the MC as well, now that the big news dropped the MC will get a bunch of memories back. Not only will he finally be able to puzzle together all the hints he has gotten from Anna in his "dreams", he will also learn some other things that he has forgotten because of the accident. Some are positive and some are even very very positive. But there might be one memory that he would have preferred to forget. That is all I'm going to say for now. Todays render is just casual Sabrina during a cloudless night in a cute dress.

And I think that's all for this week. I'll do my best to release beta 5 for My New Family this week but I can't promise anything because I have a few appointments again this week ( real life can be very weird sometimes ). I'll keep you guys informed. Stay awesome!

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Just a question for those that played beyond EP10. Will there ever be more to the relationship between Fiona and the MC? Kinda miss her ero-time with her. It just stopped :S - any takers?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just a question for those that played beyond EP10. Will there ever be more to the relationship between Fiona and the MC? Kinda miss her ero-time with her. It just stopped :S - any takers?
Yes there will be lot of content with Fiona, just play and enjoy, you will like it. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Balpheron

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
There are solo routes planned... but I don't see that happening in the near future....
Killer has MNM too and his focus has shifted to this game.
I think he will slowly finish MNF while focusing on MNM.

Also don't forget that MNF2 is also somewhat planned but that's even further away.

Talking about Harem games.... Harem Hotel!!!
One of the best Harem games out there.... amazing dev too.

While I think that Killer is a great dev he could learn a lot from Runey, especially if we talk Illusion based games.
Yeah, I think that the solo routes will be implemented only when everything will be completed, it's not a pressing matter.
Agreed Harem Hotel is really good, and it could be useful to Killer for a sequel of MNF.
As for now I think he already have enough on his plate with MNM and the end of MNF as you wrote, we will see what the future will bring. :giggle:

Reactions: Uthuriel

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Talking about Harem games.... Harem Hotel!!!
One of the best Harem games out there.... amazing dev too.

While I think that Killer is a great dev he could learn a lot from Runey, especially if we talk Illusion based games.
Well sandbox vs VN i dont think so. HH is great ofc, but gameplay not really the same developmemt process.

As for art style Killer 7 already dropped illusion games in favor of DAZ. I think illusion was just a starting point and probably would have preferred Daz for MNF if he was where he is now.

Reactions: Tavi13

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Well sandbox vs VN i dont think so. HH is great ofc, but gameplay not really the same developmemt process.

As for art style Killer 7 already dropped illusion games in favor of DAZ. I think illusion was just a starting point and probably would have preferred Daz for MNF if he was where he is now.
I wanna say he mentioned just moving to a newer engine in that ecosystem because some characters didn't translate well into DAZ but that could of course change as he gets more comfortable with it.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well he said he wants to make MNF2 in HS2 so he hasn't dropped the art style completely.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Uhm honestly I think it would be too much of a style change to pass from HS2 to Daz.
Even though the fan arts made by linkinn were phenomenal I think the more realistic renders of Daz would not work with MNF, it's my personal opinion and I'm surely biased so don't consider it as an attack to your opinion, but I don't think it would be the same thing to see the characters so changed.
Of course it's up to Killer to do as he see will work better, but I hope he will stick to the old style as Uthuriel said, tbh. :)

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Uhm honestly I think it would be too much of a style change to pass from HS2 to Daz.
Even though the fan arts made by linkinn were phenomenal I think the more realistic renders of Daz would not work with MNF, it's my personal opinion and I'm surely biased so don't consider it as an attack to your opinion, but I don't think it would be the same thing to see the characters so changed.
Of course it's up to Killer to do as he see will work better, but I hope he will stick to the old style as Uthuriel said, tbh. :)
I agree. HS/HS2 for MNF content and DAZ for MNM.

I don't think that MNF2 would translate well into DAZ especially because MNF is in HS.

Reactions: Dylan741

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I agree. HS/HS2 for MNF content and DAZ for MNM.

I don't think that MNF2 would translate well into DAZ especially because MNF is in HS.
Of course it wouldnt work now. I said given the choice with his current skillset he probably would have chose daz

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Lol. I can just see the tsunami of complaints if that happened, that Lucy, Sandra, et al were now "all wrong" (or worse).
Yeah I think it would happen, though I admit I would play it anyway, since I love all the characters and the whole story so as long as Killer will continue this tale, there will be no complains from me wathever the he will choose. :)
But is not something for the immediate future, since both MNM and MNF are far from being finished.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah I think it would happen, though I admit I would play it anyway, since I love all the characters and the whole story so as long as Killer will continue this tale, there will be no complains from me wathever the he will choose. :)
But is not something for the immediate future, since both MNM and MNF are far from being finished.
Agreed. While I also really like how they look now, I'm much more invested in the adorable personalities. Sandra will still be the naked beauty, Lucy is the cat, Alice is the semen demon — these are unchangeable facts.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Agreed. While I also really like how they look now, I'm much more invested in the adorable personalities. Sandra will still be the naked beauty, Lucy is the cat, Alice is the semen demon — these are unchangeable facts.
Couldn't agree more, all the girls have a good and unique personality and Lucy, Sandra and Alice are the most adorable ones of all. :)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes