Feb 9, 2019
Is it better to play this game on your first time through without the walkthrough mod? I've played it before a few times and only gotten as far as meeting the MC's sister on his dad's side.

If I play without the walkthrough, will the experience be enhanced? in terms of will the choices be difficult without it? I might probably have a good sense of what to choose with each individual.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is it better to play this game on your first time through without the walkthrough mod? I've played it before a few times and only gotten as far as meeting the MC's sister on his dad's side.

If I play without the walkthrough, will the experience be enhanced? in terms of will the choices be difficult without it? I might probably have a good sense of what to choose with each individual.
I don't know about enhancing, but I never used the mod on this vn and never missed it and full disclosure I usually use a wt on every vn. This vn however I had no issue going without...

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017

To be honest. A Walktrough isnt needed for that game. Just be nice ingame and all is good ^^

Reactions: Vanderer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

If you need a walkthrough to answer such difficult questions as "fuck girl - yes or no" then download it.

However if you are blessed with common sense you won't need it.

Every single choice is so obvious it might as well be "Pick option A to fuck a room full of stunning women while drinking your fave alcohol and being had fed grapes " or "Pick option B to kick cute puppies in the face while getting butt fucked by Satan's spiky 19 inch cock".

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Apart for the Maddie's test ( which aren't that difficult anyway), you don't need a wt at all, since the first answer is always the right one.
This is due to the fact that Killer wants to finish the harem route first and being nice is always the right choice.
Maybe in the future he will add some options, but for now if you want the best experience possible, stick to be nice, imho is always worth it. :)

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Apart for the Maddie's test ( which aren't that difficult anyway), you don't need a wt at all, since the first answer is always the right one.
This is due to the fact that Killer wants to finish the harem route first and being nice is always the right choice.
Maybe in the future he will add some options, but for now if you want the best experience possible, stick to be nice, imho is always worth it. :)
I'd thought it was only going to be a harem game?
(As long as we get to finish it on that route - I don't mind having other routes later)
This, along with WVM, Harem Hotel & Mythic Manor are some of the nicer harem games (good quality, but everyone behaves <more or less> nicely to each other).

- edit: it's still true, but reading my last sentence, it just sounds silly :oops:

Jan 6, 2022
I am currently in Chapter 6 I believe, and I was just curious, I don't skip over text, but I feel like I missed something, why does Lucy call the player "Pelican"? I remember her saying something along the lines of "You'll get it eventually" or something but I don't know if she explains it and I missed it or if it is explained in a chapter I haven't played yet.

So if it gets explained, just let me know that I haven't missed it, but if it's an inside joke that I don't understand, please tell me lol

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I am currently in Chapter 6 I believe, and I was just curious, I don't skip over text, but I feel like I missed something, why does Lucy call the player "Pelican"? I remember her saying something along the lines of "You'll get it eventually" or something but I don't know if she explains it and I missed it or if it is explained in a chapter I haven't played yet.

So if it gets explained, just let me know that I haven't missed it, but if it's an inside joke that I don't understand, please tell me lol
There is no explanation of it in the game, so you didn't miss anything. It's just something you say to "insult" someone without really insulting them. Like silly goose, you say it to someone you like. It's a special thing between MC and Lucy.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

From the very first chapter of the game:
Lucy: "Stupid pelican..."
MC: "I always wondered...Why do you call me pelican?"
Lucy: "Look up pelicans. Then you'll know why."

My guess would be any number of the following facts about the animals.
  1. Pelicans eat pretty much anything on the menu. Although his favorite is pancakes, the MC is pretty much the same.
  2. Pelicans are great at swimming. The MC is also great at it, having for example taught Alice to swim.
  3. Pelicans are very large birds, growing to about 1'7" or 0.5m and weighing about 40 pounds or 18 kilos. The MC is also very big, taller than anybody else in the family.
And, of course, it's come to be a word she uses in place of dumbass or jackass as well as a term of affection.

Jan 6, 2022
From the very first chapter of the game:
Lucy: "Stupid pelican..."
MC: "I always wondered...Why do you call me pelican?"
Lucy: "Look up pelicans. Then you'll know why."

My guess would be any number of the following facts about the animals.
  1. Pelicans eat pretty much anything on the menu. Although his favorite is pancakes, the MC is pretty much the same.
  2. Pelicans are great at swimming. The MC is also great at it, having for example taught Alice to swim.
  3. Pelicans are very large birds, growing to about 1'7" or 0.5m and weighing about 40 pounds or 18 kilos. The MC is also very big, taller than anybody else in the family.
And, of course, it's come to be a word she uses in place of dumbass or jackass as well as a term of affection.
That's a fairly good deduction, I had a similar theory but after it became a term of endearment between MC and Lucy, I assumed I had missed something lol

There is no explanation of it in the game, so you didn't miss anything. It's just something you say to "insult" someone without really insulting them. Like silly goose, you say it to someone you like. It's a special thing between MC and Lucy.
Thanks for that, now I don't feel as crazy, I couldn't tell if it was a colloquial thing from somewhere, so I was like "but why pelican..." lol

Either way, it's enjoyable to see the 'bird and cat' play fight, so I was enjoying it either way, love the pet names across the board. :KEK:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
IIRC, Lucy does say that the reason she calls the MC "Pelican" is cos of his "Pelican nose" to which the MC replies: "I have a nose? I thought I just had a chin and the back of my head!".

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'd thought it was only going to be a harem game?
(As long as we get to finish it on that route - I don't mind having other routes later)
This, along with WVM, Harem Hotel & Mythic Manor are some of the nicer harem games (good quality, but everyone behaves <more or less> nicely to each other).

- edit: it's still true, but reading my last sentence, it just sounds silly :oops:
Not only harem, even though imho the harem route is the only route, I mean could you possibly not like any of the girls? I love all of them ( even Tanya, I admit it I love her too after her redeeming arc), but the solo routes are planned for the future.
Killer said he wants to finish the harem route first.
Agreed on all the other titles, among MNF are the best harem games for me too. :giggle:

P.S. Give a try to Sorcerer too if your not playing it it's really worth it. ;) (y)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not only harem, even though imho the harem route is the only route, I mean could you possibly not like any of the girls? I love all of them ( even Tanya, I admit it I love her too after her redeeming arc), but the solo routes are planned for the future.
Killer said he wants to finish the harem route first.
Agreed on all the other titles, among MNF are the best harem games for me too. :giggle:

P.S. Give a try to Sorcerer too if your not playing it it's really worth it. ;) (y)
There are solo routes planned... but I don't see that happening in the near future....
Killer has MNM too and his focus has shifted to this game.
I think he will slowly finish MNF while focusing on MNM.

Also don't forget that MNF2 is also somewhat planned but that's even further away.

Talking about Harem games.... Harem Hotel!!!
One of the best Harem games out there.... amazing dev too.

While I think that Killer is a great dev he could learn a lot from Runey, especially if we talk Illusion based games.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Damn, really? I'd given up any hope of that due to the scale of this game. I'd play the hell out of a Sandra solo route.
The solo routes would probably just skip the other lewd/romantic scenes, giving you a lot slice of life scenes with the family, but proportionally a lot less lewd stuff. Aside from the solo endings, the content itself probably wouldn't change much. If anything, it's only the group shower scenes and the falling asleep/waking up scenes. Otherwise it would just be too much effort given the amount of love interests.

Of course, this is just me guessing how solo routes would look like

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The solo routes would probably just skip the other lewd/romantic scenes, giving you a lot more slice of life scenes with the family, but proportionally a lot less lewd stuff. Aside from the solo endings, the content itself probably wouldn't change much. If anything, it's only the group shower scenes and the falling asleep/waking up scenes. Otherwise it would just be too much effort given the amount of love interests.

Of course, this is just me guessing how solo routes would look like
Well Killer has to make some story adjustments but I agree.
I don't think it would be that different. Maybe only in the early game.

Reactions: thorin0815

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Is there a way to unlock the gallery pics that players don't know how to unlock them?

Played through twice now and still have some locked.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes