4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Holy shit i almost didn't download this cause im not an NTR fan...i like sharing as a dominant partner, but not cuckold stuff (I think that means I like Netorase???). That fucking scene with VI......OMFG. As long as that relationship never turns into cuckold shit i'm in forever. Hopefully the MC never gets cuckolded, but i feel like Ari is gonna head that direction. Which sucks cause she's my favorite model by far.

Edit: Actually no...little sister is my favorite model, I love fit petite in case that's not obvious by my two favorites...

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Holy shit i almost didn't download this cause im not an NTR fan...i like sharing as a dominant partner, but not cuckold stuff (I think that means I like Netorase???). That fucking scene with VI......OMFG. As long as that relationship never turns into cuckold shit i'm in forever. Hopefully the MC never gets cuckolded, but i feel like Ari is gonna head that direction. Which sucks cause she's my favorite model by far.

Edit: Actually no...little sister is my favorite model, I love fit petite in case that's not obvious by my two favorites...
Bruh, why are people so scared to say they are cucks, I don't get it.

Sharing while being dominant? That is cuck, my dude.
Here is the definition of netorase:
" in , the partner are actually wanting and willing to make her to have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold'

You dont seem to know what a cuck/cuckold is, if you are equating it to ntr, which is not really the case, that is only one type of cuckoldry, which is one more focused on getting cucked without consent, a betrayal/cheating where the partner might leave for the other dude.

Netorase, as I said, its the closest thing to being a irl cuck since that's how actual real life cucks relationship works, cucking with consent, they are willing to be cucked and enjoy it, thus their partners have their blessing and are not really cheating.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Bruh, why are people so scared to say they are cucks, I don't get it.

Sharing while being dominant? That is cuck, my dude.
Here is the definition of netorase:
" in , the partner are actually wanting and willing to make her to have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold'

You dont seem to know what a cuck/cuckold is, if you are equating it to ntr, which is not really the case, that is only one type of cuckoldry, which is one more focused on getting cucked without consent, a betrayal/cheating where the partner might leave for the other dude.

Netorase, as I said, its the closest thing to being a irl cuck since that's how actual real life cucks relationship works, cucking with consent, they are willing to be cucked and enjoy it, thus their partners have their blessing and are not really cheating.
Ok, i'm not afraid of the word. I just thought unwilling was a cuckold. I don't like the unwilling part of NTR. I've been cheated on...it's not fun. I also shared once...that WAS fun. Also, if the scene has her talking shit about the MC while others fuck her then i'd probably have to "skip unseen text" through that too. I was just trying to explain the difference to me but like you said, i guess i don't know the terminology. I used to avoid the NTR tag like the plague because of the one situation mention earlier...so understanding the nuances of the kink is still strange.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes