Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Damn, feel sorry for CC honestly. I mean 1-2 days wont hurt us much as him, but it's all for the love of Vi, hope it doesnt affect CC too much.

tallman102

Oct 8, 2021
Damn, feel sorry for CC honestly. I mean 1-2 days wont hurt us much as him, but it's all for the love of Vi, hope it doesnt affect CC too much.
That's one way to look at it, another one is the staggering amount of attention this game drives. You ever seen a thread this frenzied in anticipation? Ever seen a leak this fast from a high tier? I wouldn't worry unless they release a chapter and seemingly nobody cares.

Reactions: Leskan

ImlerithRate

Formerly 'CrystalGlass'
Jan 17, 2020
There are some people who will never pay for one reason or another. You need to think about it in a different way. That the sooner it gets here, the more people will know about the project, and the more will go to his patreon and support him with their money if they can. I'm more than certain that a large percentage of his paid subscribers learned about the game through this site.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Nooo. I'm at work right know and couldn't download it in time.
If anyone send me in a DM I would be extremely grateful. And I won't tell a soul about it! :cry:

Reactions: Leskan
4.50 star(s) 110 Votes