Ralpvolvos

Jan 8, 2024
Assuming no leaks, how much time until public release? Or is public release not a thing?
public release is a thing, gold release is scheduled today and silver release monday or tuesday if i remember corrextly, from past pattern, public release is around 3 - 5 days after silver tier release. so around saturday/sunday next week.

Reactions: kikomascado
Jan 7, 2021
Meh would be too dumb, he's getting shit ton just couple of months in and it's much easier than producing renders from scratch, that's a good job to let go of.
Exactly. Way easier and he's not in an ounce of hurry to do it. We have already reaching 3-month update intervals and the next time it will probably be 5-6 months. Why would he quit? It's easy money. Whoever you ask would want to do this job.

Reactions: BangB420

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Exactly. Way easier and he's not in an ounce of hurry to do it. We have already reaching 3-month update intervals and the next time it will probably be 5-6 months. Why would he quit? It's easy money. Whoever you ask would want to do this job.
Nah that's the thing, it's Ai production. Therefore even though he's still mastering the ai production and it's not always the correct render that's been produced, it still saves a lot of time than creating regular 3D renders therefore he can't have the luxury of having long update intervals. These type of games could be updated from bi weekly to monthly, so having multiple months between updates without increasing the update's size exponentially according to the same time delay, would lose him more than gaining or milking patrons. Sure we saw alot of cases where devs could update once or twice a year 3D renders with less than worth of mentioning number of renders because the dev managed to capture a bunch of money cows and he'd milk them totally over nothing. But wouldn't say the same about CC, what he made up until now, his transparency, co-operation and work says otherwise than he'd become a milker. But of course over time update intervals could increase if he'll increase the chapter's size, unless he hires more devs with him which would cut the time even more, but even till now he gathered an amount of patrons that most games don't haven't over long time and he's couple of months in and already has a following. So I'm pretty certain he'll turn out to be a great dev and a pioneer in Ai NTS games which is still niche.

tallman102

Oct 8, 2021
Nah that's the thing, it's Ai production. Therefore even though he's still mastering the ai production and it's not always the correct render that's been produced, it still saves a lot of time than creating regular 3D renders therefore he can't have the luxury of having long update intervals. These type of games could be updated from bi weekly to monthly, so having multiple months between updates without increasing the update's size exponentially according to the same time delay, would lose him more than gaining or milking patrons. Sure we saw alot of cases where devs could update once or twice a year 3D renders with less than worth of mentioning number of renders because the dev managed to capture a bunch of money cows and he'd milk them totally over nothing. But wouldn't say the same about CC, what he made up until now, his transparency, co-operation and work says otherwise than he'd become a milker. But of course over time update intervals could increase if he'll increase the chapter's size, unless he hires more devs with him which would cut the time even more, but even till now he gathered an amount of patrons that most games don't haven't over long time and he's couple of months in and already has a following. So I'm pretty certain he'll turn out to be a great dev and a pioneer in Ai NTS games which is still niche.
Yeah, this is hot as shit.

darkkenshi

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah it's as accurate as you saying that ai art is as difficult as working with 3D scenes in daz. :KEK:
They are two completely different things with different challenges.
- 3D scenes in Daz take longer to setup/pose/render, however you get the desired result, every single time.
- AI Art takes a decent time to setup, get the prompt just right as even the smallest thing can mess up your image. Then you also get into the fact that when you do get the right pose, composition that you want, you have to fix artifacts/deformations in photoshop + the randomness in the generation is also an issue.

BUT that's how I personally have experienced both. As you can see from the game, there's no weird deformations or other things. He actually spends a lot of time to make sure it's consistently good and is qualitative.

It's naïve to think that one is significantly faster/easier than the other.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yeah it's as accurate as you saying that ai art is as difficult as working with 3D scenes in daz.

:KEK:
I've been talking about time consumption and you know it. Or maybe you don't considering you apparently can't count to 3.

- 3D scenes in Daz take longer to setup/pose/render, however you get the desired result, every single time.
- AI Art takes a decent time to setup, get the prompt just right as even the smallest thing can mess up your image. Then you also get into the fact that when you do get the right pose, composition that you want, you have to fix artifacts/deformations in photoshop + the randomness in the generation is also an issue.

BUT that's how I personally have experienced both. As you can see from the game, there's no weird deformations or other things. He actually spends a lot of time to make sure it's consistently good and is qualitative.

Thank you. These guys don't understand that unfortunately.

Jan 7, 2021

Dude of course I will get the desired result in Daz. But at what cost? Let me tell you, because I do all the work. All the labor is mine. I work on all the scenes myself, building it all from scratch, down to the detail. It's all about my skill and effort. And I do it over and over again for each scene. Do you understand the difference? I don't type some words, hit enter and wait the computer to create the image.

On the other side, in the AI art, of course you can't get exactly what you want on the first try. Because basically you're not the one making the art. The computer is doing it for you. And the computer will of course not give you exactly what you want on the first try. Because it doesn't read your brain. But does it really matter if you don't get what you want on the first try? Because you don't put any real effort into it. Once the train process is done, you type the words, press enter and wait. With a 3090 you wait about 20 seconds to see a preview. So what if you have to create 50 of them to get what you want? You are basically just sitting and waiting for it to come out.

Photoshop, postwork, etc. etc. All apply to the 3d renders too. I agree that the effort here is a bit more in AI art, but that certainly doesn't neutralize the huge difference in creating the result image.

Yes, you certainly spend some quite good time on AI art too, but in what way? In one, you are waiting for the images to be created properly by the computer. In the other you still spend a lot of time but plus, you're the one building the scenes and creating the images which is much more tiring. And that's the difference. So please stop this bias.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yes, you certainly spend some quite good time on AI art too, but in what way?
So basically what you're saying is that the people crying about development time are wrong in doing so, including yourself? Glad we're on the same page here because that's pretty much what this entire back and forth nonsense was about lately.

I guess that also implies you agree on the fact that more images + animations + new features take more time? I get that counting to 3 might be difficult for some, but it's pretty obvious that a bigger chapter with more images, animations and new features simply needs more time than a chapter with less images and none of those features, right?

Perfect example here would be Chapter 3. Less images, no animation, no new features... development time? ~July 2nd to August 20th. (50 days)

Chapter 4 with more images, animations, new features... development time? August 20th to ~October 27th. (69 days)

It's almost like it makes sense. Holy cow!

Ralpvolvos

Jan 8, 2024
Dude of course I will get the desired result in Daz. But at what cost? Let me tell you, because I do all the work. All the labor is mine. I work on all the scenes myself, building it all from scratch, down to the detail. It's all about my skill and effort. And I do it over and over again for each scene. Do you understand the difference? I don't type some words, hit enter and wait the computer to create the image.

On the other side, in the AI art, of course you can't get exactly what you want on the first try. Because basically you're not the one making the art. The computer is doing it for you. And the computer will of course not give you exactly what you want on the first try. Because it doesn't read your brain. But does it really matter if you don't get what you want on the first try? Because you don't put any real effort into it. Once the train process is done, you type the words, press enter and wait. With a 3090 you wait about 20 seconds to see a preview. So what if you have to create 50 of them to get what you want? You are basically just sitting and waiting for it to come out.

Photoshop, postwork, etc. etc. All apply to the 3d renders too. I agree that the effort here is a bit more in AI art, but that certainly doesn't neutralize the huge difference in creating the result image.

Yes, you certainly spend some quite good time on AI art too, but in what way? In one, you are waiting for the images to be created properly by the computer. In the other you still spend a lot of time but plus, you're the one building the scenes and creating the images which is much more tiring. And that's the difference. So please stop this bias.
either you guys who keep complaining about his work flow didnt read his explanation (in patreon) about why the delayed happen (irl job resignation not as simple as you saw in movie where you hand your resignation and just walk out the office free of burden) or you guys just a die hard AI haters that need to keep complainning about something for the sake to troll and annoy people

if you want to complain, you guys can go and complain it straight into his patreon.... but then again you need to pay for subs which i believe you dont want to and only want to wait for leak or public release which.... again... ironic

at least anyone in his patreon understand about his circumstances and on the other hand, some of you who keep complaining since i dont know? last month?.... complaining in a pirate website that clearly means you didnt even paid for it but act like he owe you something

if you hate how he do his job, go find others game.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes