tallman102

Oct 8, 2021
Assuming no leaks, how much time until public release? Or is public release not a thing?
Honestly I don't think there are enough updates for a precedent, but from what I can gather the only 'official' releases are for gold and silver Patreon members. Could be that there are public releases and I didn't scroll far enough back. After chapter 3 was leaked they shared it, but I couldn't find something similar for ch.2. Who knows. I'm just hoping someone's feeling charitable tomorrow.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Lmao, people talking about actual NTS events with Vi and strangers, dont get your hopes high, I wouldn't bet on anything serious happening not before chapter 7-8, actual sex with others, I wouldnt expect it to have before chap 10-12 so we still have alot to wait, expect in a about a year we'd start to see Vi slutting around.

ImlerithRate

Formerly 'CrystalGlass'
Jan 17, 2020
Lmao, people talking about actual NTS events with Vi and strangers, dont get your hopes high, I wouldn't bet on anything serious happening not before chapter 7-8, actual sex with others, I wouldnt expect it to have before chap 10-12 so we still have alot to wait, expect in a about a year we'd start to see Vi slutting around.
Or dev will abandon the project by that moment altogether. Who knows)

• Sad
Reactions: Leskan

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
That's my only problem with the game, NTS prob won't happen for a while :confused:

Ser Mister

Aug 4, 2023
Is the update coming today or next friday? I'm not impatient I just want to know because some people say its today others its next friday.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes