Ralpvolvos

Jan 8, 2024
The game is coming today, right?
patreon gold tier is estimated today, he did said he just got his final animation from his animator and need time to put it in and edit something a bit (source patreon community chat)

silver tier will get it on monday or tuesday if i am not mistaken

public release, usually 3-5 days after silver tier so maybe about saturday or sunday next week

Jan 7, 2021
So basically what you're saying is that the people crying about development time are wrong in doing so, including yourself?
Nah. Please try to understand my comment better. Yes, you spend time creating AI art, but the effort needed is much less than when you create scenes in a 3d environment. So you get much less tired when you spend that time. Which gives you the possibility to work easier, more continuously and create more images.

I guess that also implies you agree on the fact that more images + animations + new features take more time? I get that counting to 3 might be difficult for some, but it's pretty obvious that a bigger chapter with more images, animations and new features simply needs more time than a chapter with less images and none of those features, right?

Perfect example here would be Chapter 3. Less images, no animation, no new features... development time? ~July 2nd to August 20th. (50 days)
I'd absolutely agree with that, but the wait time for chapter 3 was already not good and too long for an AI game, so it doesn't make sense to base the calculation on that. If he had released chapter 3 in 1 month and released this in 1.5 months, I would have said totally ok.

At this rate, we will wait 5-6 months for the next update. And I bet it won't even close to satisfying in length. I hope I'm wrong but still mark my words :)

either you guys who keep complaining about his work flow didnt read his explanation (in patreon) about why the delayed happen (irl job resignation not as simple as you saw in movie where you hand your resignation and just walk out the office free of burden) or you guys just a die hard AI haters that need to keep complainning about something for the sake to troll and annoy people

if you want to complain, you guys can go and complain it straight into his patreon.... but then again you need to pay for subs which i believe you dont want to and only want to wait for leak or public release which.... again... ironic

at least anyone in his patreon understand about his circumstances and on the other hand, some of you who keep complaining since i dont know? last month?.... complaining in a pirate website that clearly means you didnt even paid for it but act like he owe you something

if you hate how he do his job, go find others game.

I don't hate anything, I just didn't want to condone people trying to make ai art look harder than working with daz & 3d environments.

Last edited:

idfc_

Apr 29, 2020
Idk guys, I've checked the Patreon five times today and there is nothing. We're currently already on Saturday 26th (New Zealand time). At this point I think somebody should just mark this Abandoned, the dev must have completely lost interest.
Brother, you don't base it on your country's time, you have to base it on the developer's country time.

hasire

Dec 17, 2023
Idk guys, I've checked the Patreon five times today and there is nothing. We're currently already on Saturday 26th (New Zealand time). At this point I think somebody should just mark this Abandoned, the dev must have completely lost interest.
You're really blurring the walls on what is considered abandoned. We don't need a witch hunt training. Maybe just calm down and hall monitor the situation a bit closer.

Reactions: curlyNadine

tallman102

Oct 8, 2021
Brother, you don't base it on your country's time, you have to base it on the developer's country time.
You're really blurring the walls on what is considered abandoned. We don't need a witch hunt training. Maybe just calm down and hall monitor the situation a bit closer.
I don't even live in New Zealand, it's a joke. New Zealand isn't even a real place.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Nah. Please try to understand my comment better. Yes, you spend time creating AI art, but the effort needed is much less than when you create scenes in a 3d environment. So you get much less tired when you spend that time. Which gives you the possibility to work easier, more continuously and create more images.
Buddy I've worked with DAZ Studio and Blender in the past. I've also been dabbling in AI creation for the past ~4 months. DAZ and Blender mainly to get a better picture on what it takes developers around here to create renders so my opinions on their development time isn't coming out of nowhere. AI creation after I've found this game because I thought it'd be fun to create some fanart.

Yes, working with DAZ&Co is exhausting in a way that it requires more attention and active work setting up scenes, making clothes fit, lighting etc. whereas AI creation is more passive writing prompts, adjusting settings and burning through tons of images until you get one you wanna progress with (usable for post-work etc).

But both these creative processes eat up your time. You're not going to work 20 hours a day with AI just because it requires less active input from the person behind the screen. I personally find it equally exhausting, just in a different way. But ay, that's just how I feel about it.

I'd absolutely agree with that, but the wait time for chapter 3 was already not good and too long for an AI game, so it doesn't make sense to base the calculation on that. If he had released chapter 3 in 1 month and released this in 1.5 months, I would have said totally ok.
Following that logic, you're of the opinion that the entirety of this projects development no matter the chapter was going too slow because Chapter 02 took a month but had less content than Chapter 03. Chapter 03 had less content than Chapter 04 is going to have, plus animation and whatever other feature.

You know there's more than just creating images aswell, right? Coding, writing, planning, post-work...All of which is getting MORE when the Chapters become bigger, which every single Chapter was bigger than the one prior. There's really no point in discussing this any further if you think this game is just slow from the start. Oh well.

DMann4

May 5, 2017

At this rate, we will wait 5-6 months for the next update. And I bet it won't even close to satisfying in length. I hope I'm wrong but still mark my words :)

I don't hate anything, I just didn't want to condone people trying to make ai art look harder than working with daz & 3d environments.
They did provide explanations for that. They were quitting their job to work fulltime on this - but I'll admit it's certainly not the first time I've heard that on here. I guess we'll see how soon Chapter 5 comes out.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
They did provide explanations for that. They were quitting their job to work fulltime on this - but I'll admit it's certainly not the first time I've heard that on here. I guess we'll see how soon Chapter 5 comes out.
Yeah Chap 5 and 6 gonna determine the course of development for the rest of the game, he now left his full time job, focusing mainly on the game full-time instead, so he should have double or triple the time he had while he was working. Sure he will increase the chapter's sizes but that means he also has free time, so basically the dude took about 5 weeks to develop chapter 4, now starting next week I assume, we shall start counting how long it'll take him to release chap 5 and then 6 to know an approximate moving forward.

Reactions: Leskan
4.50 star(s) 110 Votes