VN Ren'Py My New Girlfriend [v0.3 Ch. 1] [CircleGames]

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I was talking about his health xD but yeah I do not mind people being hyped about the project its all good
Well someone said something about the story being straightforward and boring. I'm excited to try it out myself but something important to consider, it's a good thing you're managing to produce good stable ai stills. But this takes more credit from you to the AI. Therefore the story should be more unique and special which counts as more pressure on you since there's less effort from producing visuals and more focus onto the story.
Also in how many hours will it go live? Different time zones means different Friday midnight

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

TheeChaste

Mar 24, 2019
Honestly I'm just plain tired of the people coming in here to complain about AI Art, like it's not going anywhere, he's not selling it alone, they are making a game, and using tools to speed up the dev process if you don't like it, don't play it, and to talk about stealing on a "leak" site is hilarious lol the only ones who can say something is the original artist IMO (game is great!)

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes