VN Ren'Py My New Girlfriend [v0.3 Ch. 1] [CircleGames]

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yo patch heroes, can somebody create pure patch for the "relationships" you know remove the "step-x" ?
A patch for the"I" word ? You know, can't be caught saying some words for censorship

I summon THY SonsOfLiberty ouch2020
You can just open the script with ANY text editor (Notepad ++, Brackets, Notepade, etc) and just search step and remove it and hit save.

Naughty Otter

Jul 4, 2017
I saw melkor art... it isn't a copy, dude they are a lot different, maybe similar style but far, far from melkor draws, haters gonna hate. love your work buddy keep the good work!.

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
The ai cgs aren't bad but the low effort blacked plot kills it for me.
It would be a good idea to add other dudes beside the bbc cliche imo.
You guys are traumatized from BBC Vietnam War xD take a step back and let the story play itself first I do not plan to make this a racial based cuck game at all but I will still implement some aspects of that trope but no in the way people are saying

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
nice but dialoug is too much strait forward.. is hard balance so understanding dev struggle..

ai art make girls look very simular but still nice

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
You guys are traumatized from BBC Vietnam War xD take a step back and let the story play itself first I do not plan to make this a racial based cuck game at all but I will still implement some aspects of that trope but no in the way people are saying
Will this game be more Netorase?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
You can just open the script with ANY text editor (Notepad ++, Brackets, Notepade, etc) and just search step and remove it and hit save.
OH that's it ? So basically remove any step-X from the whole game's script ? Will be a lot of manual work, there should be some extension or something to make it faster

Reactions: Leskan

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
This "game" out of curiosity now causes a sharp rejection, and reading the comments of dev of this "game" this rejection only intensifies. A cheap story about a weak white boi, white sluts and black alpha bulls, coupled with vulgar AI art, with women with implausible forms, all this looks like an attempt to make a quick bucks from an unpretentious audience, "best game ever" are you really cheap like this?

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Flirtyhestia

Nov 18, 2023
Hello CircleGames,

I'd like to say that I really enjoyed this game, especially the work you put into the art. As someone who has created a lot of AI art before, I'm impressed by the consistency and quality of your artwork. Please continue working on this game and future projects.

Lastly, could you please share the name of the model you used, and LoRA (if any)? Thank you!

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
This "game" out of curiosity now causes a sharp rejection, and reading the comments of dev of this "game" this rejection only intensifies. A cheap story about a weak white boi, white sluts and black alpha bulls, coupled with vulgar AI art, with women with implausible forms, all this looks like an attempt to make a quick bucks from an unpretentious audience, "best game ever" are you really cheap like this?
Weird to have somebody bitch about AI art while writing comments like fucking ChatGPT.

What is the point of your comment? Are you trying to induce some kind of existential crisis in the developer so he stops making the game? Is this game's existence somehow removing finite space from your internet? Is the idea of other people either liking or not minding things you don't literally unbearable?

Just...shut the fuck up. Holy fucking inflated sense of self-worth.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes