Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mesmo19

May 18, 2020
Sorry for posting here Symphony of the Night, but i don't know How to dm, i can't talk with Sarah when Rachel comes to dinner, please help me when you can

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
He will have to go back to being how he was and release fixes which he initially did at start of revamp. From beggar attitude he will not want to lose his money. As he want to make MNL2 and from the past history always work harder when patreons drop. Coincidence? I leave that for people speculation.

Yes there is a possibility the game could be abandon but why should anyone make a game if they cant maintain it and behave the way he does. The game itself is in a terrible state and only will get worst if the dev don't do something about it. Can you imagine if he does this now, the state of his next game. Some of the missing images that are new files, therefore no one can fix those correctly. The dev has those files.

Same time, why cant the dev not release a next update and instead release a bug fix update. It would only require one update. This is most likely what he will end up doing and funny knowing from his ways, he will extend this to 2-3 updates. But at least the base game will always have these fixes.

I agree with you, the game is a disaster. Events that appear ahead of time, others you can skip and you end up with a softlock... The hint system is another disaster... It's the bad thing about the game, which has potential but is ruined by quite bad programming and many events disjointed and/or rushed.

Thanks to your patches, most softlocks or serious bugs can be avoided, but there are still many events and situations that do not work at all...

And I fully agree with you that he should focus on polishing current content instead of releasing new ones. But seeing that the last time he did the "revamp" to avoid correcting the Bugs, I think he doesn't know how to solve all these problems

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
When Beggar started the revamp he made it in a kinda linear progress which should make things easier and less bugs. And if there it would've been a quick file fix butbut ignoring the minor bugs ( probably didn't know how ) made it getting worse and worse. Even his most devoted long time patreons are quite about it
Oh by the way whenever someone mentions the missing files problem another direct him to your patch by name

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi, could you help me with History Classes, I get to 10 and more and I can't progress, until I restart the whole game and nothing.
PD: Stop being a jerk and I saw the commenters and I could already find the solution.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-94-beggar-of-net.30576/post-12011680
Read this if you fall in that bracket
Are you calling me a jerk? You know I am not entitled to fix another's game. Isn't that the dev responsibility? But you questioning me instead of the dev, where's your logic?
But truly I cant 100% tell from the way you write, if it is indeed directed to me?
Do I have to add you in my ignore list?

When Beggar started the revamp he made it in a kinda linear progress which should make things easier and less bugs. And if there it would've been a quick file fix butbut ignoring the minor bugs ( probably didn't know how ) made it getting worse and worse. Even his most devoted long time patreons are quite about it
Oh by the way whenever someone mentions the missing files problem another direct him to your patch by name
"Oh by the way whenever someone mentions the missing files problem another direct him to your patch by name"

And that exactly why I dont want to make fixes. I just hope someone else mention how there is no bugfixing and the dev need to get off his lazy ass. As for the missing images patch, I dont mind, that just images not fixes. His patreons will eventually get fed up once no fixes are release. Why pay for something when you cant play

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Symphony of the Night I wanted to thank you again for the Lucy's laptop thing.
Also i wanted to ask you: It's a little difficult to explain it in English, so excuse me if I write a little longer and more detailed, but I do it in an attempt to make you understand it.

During Mike party (when you have to save Sarah from Chrisitan). Can we use the blue flame cheat to see everything in the party? Or it is better to avoid it, given that some events at the beginning of the game have been rewritten?

I'll explain why i am asking this, because at the start i use the blue flame. But then i noticed that the old Brenda is still present during the party. While now the game give us a new Brenda (that for now is looked). And I don't want to have done anything bad.

So now i was thinking, do the party is always the same? Or do i need to play it legit and not using the blue flame?
Because i use it, see every scene, and even though some scenes the mod told me that I hadn't advanced their plot, which I had. That is, during the party, the mod tells me that I didn't finish the quest with Carol, but in reality I had finished it, I also had sex with her both pussy and anal (and the game say i finish everything with her). But the mod during the party say: that I hadn't finished it, but I could see it anyway. Ofc with Brenda we cant advance for now, but i had forget that there was another Brenda. I mean... I hadn't yet realized that the new Brenda in the game was the old Brenda :LOL:. So I also saw the scene of her during the party. Anyway with some try i save Sarah and continue (some try because i I didn't realize that when there's a countdown I still have to try to block Christian in the bathroom. I kept using the blue flame and catching some events I didn't want to see. So once I figured it out, I locked Chrisitan in the bathroom and continue saving Sarah).

But now i having doubts, I preferred to write here, to find out if we could use the blue flame to cheat. Or if we have to play the entire party game without using the mod? Sorry if I went on a bit. But I wanted to be as clear as possible, since I use a translator from time to time and I didn't want to make mistakes.

So can we safety use the blue flame at the party? Or we beak some variable in game? I wanna be sure that i have saved Sarah :LOL:

Thank you

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night I wanted to thank you again for the Lucy's laptop thing.
Also i wanted to ask you: It's a little difficult to explain it in English, so excuse me if I write a little longer and more detailed, but I do it in an attempt to make you understand it.

During Mike party (when you have to save Sarah from Chrisitan). Can we use the blue flame cheat to see everything in the party? Or it is better to avoid it, given that some events at the beginning of the game have been rewritten?

I'll explain why i am asking this, because at the start i use the blue flame. But then i noticed that the old Brenda is still present during the party. While now the game give us a new Brenda (that for now is looked). And I don't want to have done anything bad.

So now i was thinking, do the party is always the same? Or do i need to play it legit and not using the blue flame?
Because i use it, see every scene, and even though some scenes the mod told me that I hadn't advanced their plot, which I had. That is, during the party, the mod tells me that I didn't finish the quest with Carol, but in reality I had finished it, I also had sex with her both pussy and anal (and the game say i finish everything with her). But the mod during the party say: that I hadn't finished it, but I could see it anyway. Ofc with Brenda we cant advance for now, but i had forget that there was another Brenda. I mean... I hadn't yet realized that the new Brenda in the game was the old Brenda :LOL:. So I also saw the scene of her during the party. Anyway with some try i save Sarah and continue (some try because i I didn't realize that when there's a countdown I still have to try to block Christian in the bathroom. I kept using the blue flame and catching some events I didn't want to see. So once I figured it out, I locked Chrisitan in the bathroom and continue saving Sarah).

But now i having doubts, I preferred to write here, to find out if we could use the blue flame to cheat. Or if we have to play the entire party game without using the mod? Sorry if I went on a bit. But I wanted to be as clear as possible, since I use a translator from time to time and I didn't want to make mistakes.

So can we safety use the blue flame at the party? Or we beak some variable in game? I wanna be sure that i have saved Sarah :LOL:

Thank you

Its perfectly fine homie, I appreciate the long message in fact. BTW the pc cheat mod bypass is top tier shit homie. LMAO I just playing the fool man, dont mind me.

So even though the dev change graphics and stuff, he did not do squat at the party, so you will notice old images even if you do the party as normal. You are exactly correct the party is the same, nothing was changed. Hence the pc cheat use the party triggers. It is just the way I built it. BTW the pc cheat mod was updated some days ago to fix a party bug which is nothing to worry. The bug was it didnt prompt to save and give you the option to see all ending (bad and good). Regardless, nothing to worry about as it still would ultimate default to saving Sarah which most I assume want that outcome.

The problem with Carol is it is based on completing fully her quest-line which I believe people cant complete in new version but it doesnt matter, you can just select to see the scene, same outcome.

The blue flame can be disable when selecting it and you can do the party as normal. But once you accept to go through with the bypass, you have to complete using it. Nothing to worry, the blue flame does not break anything in the game, even with the bug that was fixed. I be smart yo :ROFLMAO:. Sorry bruh, I ate some weed brownies last night and my mind kinda foggy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the message man and feel free to write if I didnt answer something or clear something up or another question. Peace (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
i wish i had access to his discord i really want to know what people are saying.
Juicy drama.

Betterthanjp

Mar 21, 2019
any chance anyone has a save file works and that is passed the 1st jet mission? my file just keeps failing as soon as i finish the rock puzzle cause the guard is right by the door.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
For those who dont know how to dm/pm, follow below. I also believe you need to have a minimum of 5 post.
  1. Find someone post in the any thread, you want to pm/dm.
  2. Click on their profile image
  3. Click start conversation.

2023-10-27_14-21.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CurvedDustPR

torisuchi

Feb 3, 2020
Re-install the cheat mod (copy all folder i.e. data,img & js ). Load game up and open the menu but this time click using the mouse and go into bug fixer and select stuck images. Then sleep in the game and then go into BOF then exit, then open menu again and this time click cheats and tell me if it works now. If it dont work I will pm/dm you to further help you out in other ways
hi i had the same issue with that guy and i did all the steps you said, but the cheat mod still doesnt work. Nothing happens when i click on it. Mac user

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hi i had the same issue with that guy and i did all the steps you said, but the cheat mod still doesnt work. Nothing happens when i click on it. Mac user
  1. Where did you get your mac version? The one at the main thread is v0.81 and should NOT be used with the pc cheat mod v0.94
  2. Send me a screenshot as soon as you enter history class and another when you press W
  3. What mods are you using besides the pc cheat mod?

Last edited:

HHHHH111

May 13, 2020
Hello, I need help, after helping the Chinese mafia it tells me that I have to go to school but no event appears to me to interact with, do you know where it is or is it a bug?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes