Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
So on BoN Patreon has two posts one from June 16, that is a poll asking about if he should continue the revamp or go back to old version (serious!? Now he wants to do this????)

And the other post from june 14, is about next version 17... so any heroes/patrons to either post the new version here, or tell us what is happening on the poll or version 17 release date?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I bassicaly want to request a save file, as described below at point three. For those intereseted in the full context and additional requests, please continue :)

I used to play the original / non-revamped game until too many bugs kept me from having any progression. To keep up with updates I started using Petschko's Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter to extract the in-game pictures. Doing so I recently found an interesting scene in the revamped version of the game, which images are named MariaSI001 up to and including MariaSI078.

Even with the help of Wreckers Mod, I don't feel like playing through the whole game again to reach that particular scene. So I thought of three solutions:

1) Finding a tool or workaround to select specific scene's. I tried editing safe files a few months ago, but havent been able to make it work. Have any of you been succesfull with this method in the past?

2) Extracting dialog from the game, to (sort of) recreate the complete scene. I have found text editors for RPG Maker, but wasn't able to find the file that contains the dialog. Any idea which combination of editor and file(s) could work?

3) Asking fellow forum members for a save file. I know the original game has its own thread for these requests, but the revamp doesnt. I have added a thumbnail of the first image below. Could someone please share a save that brings me close to this scene with Maria ?

View attachment 324533

Thanks in advance for your help.
Is this scene in the revamp? How do I get It?

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
So on BoN Patreon has two posts one from June 16, that is a poll asking about if he should continue the revamp or go back to old version (serious!? Now he wants to do this????)

And the other post from june 14, is about next version 17... so any heroes/patrons to either post the new version here, or tell us what is happening on the poll or version 17 release date?
about the poll, i think that he can combine the revamp with old version, is just change the intro and replace some old dialogs and scenes, like the jason mother and add the new characters of the revamp

also is a option to, just continue the revamp, i mean wasted time is really depressive even more if you put effort doing something for nothing

Reactions: MonkeyFist1010

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Please If there is any beggar's patreon out there can you Please share the last post on BoN page ? Read the tittle and was curious about it. Ty in advance.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

The poll is pretty clear cut. Votes for continuing the Revamp are at 300+ while the "go back to old ver." voters are only at around 40-ish.

Reactions: Furyan

isekai21

Dec 10, 2018
I'm stuck with a black screen on swimming lesson for gym class. Also a walkthrough would be appreciated or just hints to know how to proceed. Please fix glitch cuz I wanna enjoy the game.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i'm a new player to this game, so i started with the revamp.
although this game plays a bit messy, nothing game breaking so far except the nesrot timer bug, which is probably because of newly implemented karma system, therefore understandable.
just wish there would't be another bug like this that forcing players to start a new game. i wasted a whole night to catch up where i was.
the story interests me, i want to know what the deal is for mc's mom and warren's business.

i don't see any point to go back to that 2.1 version if it's that buggy like every one else said.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I thought i would download this update and play it, for some reason the dancing animation at the main menu was really laggy/slow, was trying to figure out why it was so laggy/slow in this update and not in an older version, then i saw a save along with a config and a global file in the save folder, after deleting that, it fix the problem, i don't know if it was said before or it was only me that ran into that problem, but that save, config and global file that is in this update cause the game to be laggy/slow for me

I'm stuck with a black screen on swimming lesson for gym class. Also a walkthrough would be appreciated or just hints to know how to proceed. Please fix glitch cuz I wanna enjoy the game.
There is a walkthrough built into the game along with a black screen stuck fix as well

walkthrough please walkthrough
There is one built into the game

gonza1907

Nov 1, 2017
You just saved Ms Taylor from Ronald, pal. So it's crystal clear that the Big Idiot (aka The Author of this game) messed with the hint system: YOU HAVE TO TALK TO MS TAYLOR.

Just wondering how many people around here forgot that they have a fucking brain inside their skull. You have a brain, guys: USE IT - you're not a fucking giant (maybe) erect penis only.
first education first of all, second, I try to talk but there is no interaction with Miss Taylor, not at school, not at home or anywhere, and the game does not follow its course, I can only take classes and nothing else, and the clues that they give in the pc, it says to speak with the lady taylor, but there is no interaction with her, for that reason I have this problem. Learn to read and understand the text, I did not say, what I have to do, if I did not say that you can not continue because of that problem that I put. the brain you have to use

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
first education first of all, second, I try to talk but there is no interaction with Miss Taylor, not at school, not at home or anywhere, and the game does not follow its course, I can only take classes and nothing else, and the clues that they give in the pc, it says to speak with the lady taylor, but there is no interaction with her, for that reason I have this problem. Learn to read and understand the text, I did not say, what I have to do, if I did not say that you can not continue because of that problem that I put. the brain you have to use
Are you sure you are going to the right place? In the morning go to her class room and click on her. If that doesn't work then there is possibly a bug on your end... Have you edited any files?

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
Looking at the pictures that are in the game when you decrypt, is there a way to reach those or are they added from the old game just so he has the CG in the game already? Because I feel like I am stuck with certain characters and the in-game hint system doesn't work on everyone when I click on the icon.

And those that does work on doesn't help much. For instance with Sarah. I have given her cards to the point where she dances naked and gives a bj, but after those scenes I can't seem to find or get a notification regarding the packages.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Hmm I think I am missing a lot then and I am stuck. The in game hint system isn't really helping.
Thanks tho!
the main story is a combination of school related stuff and tinymon card collecting, sometimes you're required to complete one before progress the other. side character story require main story progression to unlock.
with this in mind, i have no problem progressing and reached end of contents in this version.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes