Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So I am guessing BON will be doing somewhat weekly updates from now on with the content until all the old characters he completed are back to the way they were with the original MNL.

But on another note is it just me or does the new Ahegao sound whenever you get the special just sound so wrong and off for this game?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug (maybe somebody is a Patreon and can report this when it is not reported)

Sprite bug he change a lot of time in red clothes (it looks like his blue pajamas).
When you use your phone and get out you wear normal clothes.

Over the mouse icon, npcs or yourself and so you see sometimes a black line.

Principal (get key)
One Pic or say "Mujer" it looks a little bit different so it can be another blonde female.

Last edited:

basaka92

Nov 26, 2017
After a terrible start, and in particular update 0.001.6, I decided to wait for update 0.001.7 and then decide whether to cancel the subscription or not. I had a hope that in this update there will really be something new and interesting, and not the banal insertion of old scenes and a poor story in a couple of dialogues and three clicks. But the direction of the game developer’s movement has now become completely obvious to me and a $ 15 subscription is unassigned. The only thing I still do not understand is how the developer, the patrons, and some people here can call it a revamp? This is not a revamp, but some kind of curve and partial restructuring of the plot and gameplay. That's all. I was ready to pay for really new content, be it good or not very good, but pay for poorly integrated and old content? - I have not survived the mind.

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
Sorry for the inconvenience, but where is Pam's department to carry out a brenda and in the daytime too fast and I got distracted with something else could someone tell me?

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
The only thing I still do not understand is how the developer, the patrons, and some people here can call it a revamp? This is not a revamp, but some kind of curve and partial restructuring of the plot and gameplay.
Well, that's kind of what a revamp is. From Google's dictionary:

verb
verb: revamp; 3rd person present: revamps; past tense: revamped; past participle: revamped; gerund or present participle: revamping

1. give new and improved form, structure, or appearance to.
"an attempt to revamp the museum's image"

noun
noun: revamp; plural noun: revamps

1. an act of improving the form, structure, or appearance of something.
"the brand was given a $1 million revamp"
Mind you, I think it's weird to 'restructure' the game seeing how far he was, and now showing so little new with mostly recycled materials. Unless they did this because the original got too complex to keep development going, I would have rather seen them put effort into something new alltogether :)

Reactions: Furyan
Oct 20, 2018
After a terrible start, and in particular update 0.001.6, I decided to wait for update 0.001.7 and then decide whether to cancel the subscription or not. I had a hope that in this update there will really be something new and interesting, and not the banal insertion of old scenes and a poor story in a couple of dialogues and three clicks. But the direction of the game developer’s movement has now become completely obvious to me and a $ 15 subscription is unassigned. The only thing I still do not understand is how the developer, the patrons, and some people here can call it a revamp? This is not a revamp, but some kind of curve and partial restructuring of the plot and gameplay. That's all. I was ready to pay for really new content, be it good or not very good, but pay for poorly integrated and old content? - I have not survived the mind.
finally someone with a brain.i agree 100%

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Well, that's kind of what a revamp is. From Google's dictionary:

Mind you, I think it's weird to 'restructure' the game seeing how far he was, and now showing so little new with mostly recycled materials. Unless they did this because the original got too complex to keep development going, I would have rather seen them put effort into something new alltogether :)
Actually, the old version of the game got pretty complex not only on the story side but the coding itselft (it was a bug fest), and his patreons voted for it. Right now at least i played the game without any bugs and story is playing in a better way (my opinion). He's updating the game weekly to get back to where it was before, and thats why most of the scenes right now are going to be the old ones. I dont remember all the girls that are going to have new things, i'm almost sure that maria, sarah,amy,laura,rachel and carol will have. If i'm not wrong, by the images inside the game, Pam got some new things too.

I can understand people being mad and everything, but gotta wait for the guy to work and if his patreon are ok with it, then Bon just need to keep going.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018

It is a revamp because we voted (his Patrons) several months back on whether he should

1- Keep updating what was becoming an increasingly outdated/bugged game and deal with continual patches/updates to keep the game limping along with NEW material or,

2- "Revamp" the game code, etc. entirely (which would take a couple months of no releases) and then gradually reintroduce the original material into a stable game able to handle future updates without bugs.

The votes for #2 won out, as we all (well, mostly) wanted him to clean up the game and stabelize it for future releases. THAT is why it is called a revamp.

No trickery, no deception, we loved the game enough to wait for him to clean it up. That's all

Apr 27, 2017
Wait so, "old saves don't work" meaning - old saves from this revamp version? So saves after each incremental update? Or Old saves as in saves from the old and now abandoned My New Life? I would have thought old saves from the old game naturally would not work...so that could only mean saves after each update do not work?

Last edited:

axr1

Jan 21, 2019
Carol Library Quest:

Books (number = column)
First row: 2, 6
Second row: 1, 3
Third row: 2, 6

Paul Joseph Goebbels
October 29, 1897

The last question asks about his place of birth (Rheydt) but it's not listed in the choices she gives, so I picked Berlin, as that's where he died and the person who made the game probably just made a mistake.

Reactions: Mordecai77

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It is a revamp because we voted (his Patrons) several months back on whether he should

1- Keep updating what was becoming an increasingly outdated/bugged game and deal with continual patches/updates to keep the game limping along with NEW material or,

2- "Revamp" the game code, etc. entirely (which would take a couple months of no releases) and then gradually reintroduce the original material into a stable game able to handle future updates without bugs.

The votes for #2 won out, as we all (well, mostly) wanted him to clean up the game and stabelize it for future releases. THAT is why it is called a revamp.

No trickery, no deception, we loved the game enough to wait for him to clean it up. That's all
Demoness_Kiss JabadaJD Gwinb777 axr1 Patan basaka92 Mistress_Kixen

thats cool and all but the point is the revamp at this stage of the previous game was a stupid business move now you may think my opinion doesnt matter due not being a pateron

the thing is when the developer decides to revamp a game with 3 years of developer and story was just winding up is mind boggling

this is not a revamp it has a change in the characters personality it has story points that dont make sense and are switched from the original Sarah loosing her mags becomes part of the big sister quest Rachel seeing the main characters dick in the nurse office becomes the the new Janitor lady

adding new characters and new background story stuff when we all know already whats going to happen

and the whole game seems like a new game due to sex scene game where you live and the other mechanics of the game

the biggest problem is your saves will not work until possibly when it gets to the original content of old game

which means all choices made and scenes received based on karma or not will not being in the save provided

which brings the question when you chose the gang will you get 4 separate saves or will your gang be chosen for you automatically

the only good thing about this "revamp" is the ability to review scenes

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes