BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
the main story is a combination of school related stuff and tinymon card collecting, sometimes you're required to complete one before progress the other. side character story require main story progression to unlock.
with this in mind, i have no problem progressing and reached end of contents in this version.
I have come to an end with the main story as it says in the walkthrough, though I haven't seen the scenes with the sister of Maria. I got 1 scene with carol in the library.

And some character walkthroughs are confusing me. For instance, for Mrs. Turner i have to complete missions at school that I can't seem to find. Or Find packages for Sarah or go meet in the game store for Lizzy when I finished the game store story-line.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
I have come to an end with the main story as it says in the walkthrough, though I haven't seen the scenes with the sister of Maria. I got 1 scene with carol in the library.

And some character walkthroughs are confusing me. For instance, for Mrs. Turner i have to complete missions at school that I can't seem to find. Or Find packages for Sarah or go meet in the game store for Lizzy when I finished the game store story-line.
obviously, ms turner and game store story line aren't fully implemented yet, they're at the state similar to jet story line pre-0.001.6

BDI

May 23, 2017
the main story is a combination of school related stuff and tinymon card collecting, sometimes you're required to complete one before progress the other. side character story require main story progression to unlock.
with this in mind, i have no problem progressing and reached end of contents in this version.
I have completed everything up to Amys showing up at night watching TV, what did you do to trigger that?

isekai21

Dec 10, 2018
I thought i would download this update and play it, for some reason the dancing animation at the main menu was really laggy/slow, was trying to figure out why it was so laggy/slow in this update and not in an older version, then i saw a save along with a config and a global file in the save folder, after deleting that, it fix the problem, i don't know if it was said before or it was only me that ran into that problem, but that save, config and global file that is in this update cause the game to be laggy/slow for me

There is a walkthrough built into the game along with a black screen stuck fix as well

There is one built into the game
Yeah.....but when I use the black screen fix, the event doesn't happen. So I go to the gym and try it again and it's the same thing.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
And who knows what the results of voting on the new and old version of the game?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah.....but when I use the black screen fix, the event doesn't happen. So I go to the gym and try it again and it's the same thing.
i haven't gone to the gym yet, but new update is soon so it might be fix in that

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
And who knows what the results of voting on the new and old version of the game?
It was: Revamp 300 x 40 (ish) Old Version yesterday, I doubt that It has changed...

So If the poll is closed, when can we expect next update?

Last edited:

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Here:

Changelog:

• Brenda Full Quest /Sex
  • Sandra Full Quest /Sex
  • Mss. Lissette Quest /Sex
  • You can steal money in Pharmacy At night ( Afte you take the Keys)
  • You can now scare off Sarah's suitors at school

cincho

Jan 30, 2018
Here:

Changelog:

• Brenda Full Quest /Sex
  • Sandra Full Quest /Sex
AWESOME!!! thank you (y)

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Here:

Changelog:

• Brenda Full Quest /Sex
  • Sandra Full Quest /Sex
No family quests?

axr1

Jan 21, 2019
For those wanting to know when Laura will be in your room, it's 10:00-12:00. Before going inside, first put your shoes in the cabinet next to the front door.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
No family quests?
No. This is mostly a restorative update that brings back some old content. There are a few new day to day scenes during the questlines, but no new sex scenes. Brenda, Sandra and Ms Lizette just got their content that was in 2.1 back. They weren't very popular amongst the girls in the game, so I guess they didn't warrant any new scenes. I think the safe assumption is that any girl who popped up in the new opening cinematic will receive new sex scene images at some point. New characters will too, obviously. But some old characters might just get their old content restored and nothing more.

Also, just a heads up for everyone downloading the new version, if the title screen is at all laggy, you can fix this by just deleting the existing save folder. You can move your old saves to this new version as well.

Reactions: Furyan
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes