The Midget

Aug 17, 2019
I havent logged here for a couple of months cause I was tired of the same bs about delaying the release, I never paid shit so I stopped complaing and just left. For a second I tought "Maybe he changed, maybe now after this time things have gone better". I still dont pay shit but I have gotta stop beeing so innocent

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
We should place bets on what Beggar's next excuse for postponing the update will be. I see it as much more intriguing and fun. :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: StreamSteam

Lordsblades

May 29, 2018
  • i continue work on new version, it takes me longer than i expected to fix bugs in the main story
  • this is final date, i promise you! i forgot to add something to the game before release
  • i apologize again, this time ive software problems, adding content to the game then broke it and as you understand testing everything from begginin will take me longer than i thought
  • release in next few days, im very tired and will continue tomorrow, too many errors
  • sorry sorry sorry again but im working as hard as i can, ill finish it in a couple of days
  • im still working. release tomorrow
  • dont worry, im working on the update and will try to finish everything next month. surely
  • help, my game wont start! tried to fix it and nothing worked. dos anyone know what could be the reason for this?
  • beginning of this month, might be at the end of month. i promise
  • new date! sorry but i keep getting errors and going laz...wait a moment. going crazy!! trying to fix it. have to sleep
  • the unexpected thingy happened and i couldnt be at my computer this month. ty for understanding
  • sorry sorry, today i woke up with an very unpleasant surprise. but don't worry, release next month! only some content will be cutted by who cares right?
  • dont worry, release next week. you know...added content here, break it there, had to fix here
  • need a couple more hours/days, ima sorry, ima sorry, ima sorry
  • good news!!!! i fixed the game! release at the end of next month. thanku for your patience
  • im almost finished but im very tired and need to sleep. final release date next week!
  • some errors take me much longer than i thought, i dont know if i can finish them by next week. must play it safe..
  • apologize again, im still working on this version. i know its taking longer than expected but i working soo hard, polishing the game, adding and improving content. this update will come out at the end of 2024 and then i can start working on MNL2!!
  • i heard that some people dont like current models of beggars in the corner of global map, im very surprised by this fact and im guessing of forcing revamp of revamp, im creating new poll. afraid i wont have time to finish update 0.96 by the end of this year. and ofc. OFC. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENDLESS SUPPORT
  • cya.gif

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
  • i continue work on new version, it takes me longer than i expected to fix bugs in the main story
  • this is final date, i promise you! i forgot to add something to the game before release
  • i apologize again, this time ive software problems, adding content to the game then broke it and as you understand testing everything from begginin will take me longer than i thought
  • release in next few days, im very tired and will continue tomorrow, too many errors
  • sorry sorry sorry again but im working as hard as i can, ill finish it in a couple of days
  • im still working. release tomorrow
  • dont worry, im working on the update and will try to finish everything next month. surely
  • help, my game wont start! tried to fix it and nothing worked. dos anyone know what could be the reason for this?
  • beginning of this month, might be at the end of month. i promise
  • new date! sorry but i keep getting errors and going laz...wait a moment. going crazy!! trying to fix it. have to sleep
  • the unexpected thingy happened and i couldnt be at my computer this month. ty for understanding
  • sorry sorry, today i woke up with an very unpleasant surprise. but don't worry, release next month! only some content will be cutted by who cares right?
  • dont worry, release next week. you know...added content here, break it there, had to fix here
  • need a couple more hours/days, ima sorry, ima sorry, ima sorry
  • good news!!!! i fixed the game! release at the end of next month. thanku for your patience
  • im almost finished but im very tired and need to sleep. final release date next week!
  • some errors take me much longer than i thought, i dont know if i can finish them by next week. must play it safe..
  • apologize again, im still working on this version. i know its taking longer than expected but i working soo hard, polishing the game, adding and improving content. this update will come out at the end of 2024 and then i can start working on MNL2!!
  • i heard that some people dont like current models of beggars in the corner of global map, im very surprised by this fact and im guessing of forcing revamp of revamp, im creating new poll. afraid i wont have time to finish update 0.96 by the end of this year. and ofc. OFC. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENDLESS SUPPORT
hqdefault.jpg

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
You need to do dates etc and get Sarah love high enough, visit her rooms on mornings after 8am to go to school together. You will be allowed to use butt plug on her then after repeating this event, eventually you will be allow to see the scene at school when teacher notices
I can't do that even though I finished her dates and her love points at max 750 and having butt plugs

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
What happened to Jason's mother's mission, no one shows up
They are not implemented in the game. Beggar has decided that it is a good idea to remake the characters in that story from scratch. Supposedly it will come with the next update, but seeing how little communication there is don't expect much and you won't be disappointed.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I can't do that even though I finished her dates and her love points at max 750 and having butt plugs
You quoting something quite 2022 man :ROFLMAO:. But seriously, I haven't checked if it changed since then but I do remember it was bugged at the time and I fixed it in the patch. Will check it a lil later and see but no promises.

Reactions: Thelonely6

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
here are my save files in case any of you are looking for them

save file 1 full main story (gentleman's mafia)
save file 2 full main story (triads mafia)
save file 3 full main story (hornets mafia)
save file 4 full main story (dragunovs mafia) (the mc appears accompanied by the russian lady boss, but it does not affect much now)
save file 5 choice you mafia
save file 22 sarah and alexx Tynimon event
save file 23 lucy hotel event
save file 24 Laura and clarisse comic event (avoid talking to laura in this event, there is an image error)

things to note, you can change the name in the game using your phone, carol's dates are buggy, jason's mom is not implemented in this version.
Can you change the file into zip ? Please

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes