Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Honestly... does it really matter anymore? does anybody really care about this mess anymore?
Honestly it's at the point where I dont't even touch the old version anymore, one version is a reminder of what could've been and this version is just a shit show, BoN hasn't really delivered on any of the promises he made, bug free NOPE, continuously updating the game weekly till it reaches the old version NOPE, then he decides to take a vacation like he just pulled off some amazing feat when all he's done this year is scrap a game that was for all it's bugs one of the best on this site and replace it with this problem, the only reason I come to this thread occasionally is to see if he's even attempting to fix it and I can see that's a no, a year ago MNL2 was supposed to be coming out in about a month or two now look where this is, that just shows how much things can change in a year.

Reactions: PaulGaul

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
guys does any one have info on the next update of 10-sep
am just curious whose update its gonna be
nadie
or
pam
or maybe
daisy
oh i would love if
its the girl who kick mc in ball i would love to make love alldaynight long anywhere with that bi@ch(revenge)

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
its the girl who kick mc in ball i would love to make love alldaynight long anywhere with that bi@ch(revenge)
Just play the old game: you have tons of sex with her (she even gets pregnant). Same with Nadine, Pam and Daisy.

Reactions: JPatrick

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
This was one of the first games I played when I found this GREAT forum. The Forum got better with time, new features and some other things. But MNL just got worse in the past year. Well atleast I got play a lot of good games.

Other thing totally unrelated:

There's a way to mark "Completed games" (games that you already completed) and "Game in progress" (Waiting for updates for you to play)?

If this feature is no yet implemented, There's away to suggest this to the Devs of the Forum?

Reactions: cimibibapa2

nenuconenuco

May 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "whatever_is_still_free, publicación: 2285289, miembro: 55299"]
BoN está en vavation, creo, así que no trabajaré en el juego hasta el 20. veremos lo que dice entonces
[/CITAR]
oky

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
hey they get pregnant u serious i never....wait mc got amy preg, how to get other girl preg shed some light man
Amy ONLY: it heavily influences her storyline. Anyway, it doesn't depends on you: it just happens anyway - the Author decided that while playing her quest you fuck her and she gets pregnant. Period. (in the old game: it hasn't been implemented yet in the revamped game)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Amy ONLY: it heavily influences her storyline. Anyway, it doesn't depends on you: it just happens anyway - the Author decided that while playing her quest you fuck her and she gets pregnant. Period. (in the old game: it hasn't been implemented yet in the revamped game)
HEY MAN THERE WAS A GUY WHO SAID THAT MC GETS TYNA PREG
U KNOW I GOT CURIOUS BECAUSE I COMPLETED WHOLE GAME MEAN 2.1
mc got only amy preg on my watch
tyna that bitch is just kicking mc on balls i had hope that mc will make her submissive As revenge

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Hey, i just have a quick question. What's the difference between this and the old version?
old is finished an this one is just started
old one was good times this one is going to be good times
in old one u can find good content of all ladies that u saw in class And this one is exquisite
i hope u got ur answer

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes