Dad of Boy

Jan 20, 2018
So I haven't been around in a long time for this game. Is it still pretty bare bones? I still haven't finished the 2.1 of the old version so I'm not particularly worried or anything. I figure it'll take some time.

WiseOwl

Jun 25, 2019
Can someone let me know if my game is bugged or im just missing something.
the first pic shows what i am being told to do and the second pic shows the location with an "!" but clicking on it doesnt do anything
1567375672367.png

1567375811509.png
If this is indeed a bug any help circumventing it would be appreciated

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone let me know if my game is bugged or im just missing something.
the first pic shows what i am being told to do and the second pic shows the location with an "!" but clicking on it doesnt do anything
View attachment 389167

View attachment 389169
If this is indeed a bug any help circumventing it would be appreciated
morning starts at 7. pass 3h forward and try to get it. the ! shouldn't be there at that time i think. minor bug

BDI

May 23, 2017
Mrs.turner walkthrough please
For whatever reason,Mrs, Turner quest was not finished in this version, we can hope that it will be finished in the next up date. In the same vein, Rachel quest is also not done and I believe that in the old game she had to be finished first.

Last edited:

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Can somebody Please post the patreon posting of what Beggar said as far as the mechanic being postponed. Thanks

Juanfgt

Sep 28, 2017
Stuck on visiting Laura at Jason's house at night but can only enter in the afternoos and when I try to talk to him it just says "Not implemented"... Any advice how to fix this?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Stuck on visiting Laura at Jason's house at night but can only enter in the afternoos and when I try to talk to him it just says "Not implemented"... Any advice how to fix this?
Laura at Jasons' house? I've never even heard of this, how did you get into this? Are you sure that it is not Brenda? If it is Brenda, you have to pick her up at the school gate at 1500 first.

Last edited:

Juanfgt

Sep 28, 2017
Laura at Jasons' house? I've never even heard of this, how did you get into this? Are you sure that it is not Brenda? If it is Brenda, you have to pick her up at the school gate at 1500 first.
No I've already done that quest. It's when Rachel pretends to be Jason's girlfriend at his family dinner. Had to buy her the modern dress before.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes