Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
Renpy is great for Visual Novels with minor gimmicks, but if this version of the game is anything like the last, it probably has lots of mini-games and customizable stuff that would only be available through RPG Maker's insane ability to edit just about everything. On the other hand, RPG Maker is prone to more bugs and glitches.
There's great sandbox games with mini-games made with renpy. But I understand that Beggar have no experience with it. And the stage of the development that MNL is at the moment, I have my doubts if it will be completed.

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
Thread updated: 2019-07-26
Sooo...
Project Agayn Died? O_O
There's supposed to be an update in like 2 days so will have to see if it's actually good content or not. As for walkthoughs, the new version is a lot more linear. The computer in the main house has a feature that basically tells you what to do next.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Nice... Very F***ing Nice... I start play, and in home when you return and you need go to see Alex on PC after you see event with Amy in her room and finaly return to you rome, clik pon PC and Game Crash...

Безымянный.JPG

Last edited:

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Just so everyone is aware, the post on the Patreon page is a poll to determine whether or not to have updates come every 10 days or every month. According to what BoN has told people, monthly updates would be bigger similar to the old version where each update gave a handful of girls content while 10 day updates would just be sections of monthly content but would just be one at a time, perhaps less if more content needed to get work. For instance, a big update like Carol had would probably get complete in two updates (totaling 20 days) or something.

I suppose its moot to clarify though. The Patreon vote is currently about 95% in favor of monthly updates, so we'll probably see big updates every 25-30 days like the old version had.

Anyway, the new version should be released within the next 12 hours.

hahacool

Aug 28, 2017
Just so everyone is aware, the post on the Patreon page is a poll to determine whether or not to have updates come every 10 days or every month. According to what BoN has told people, monthly updates would be bigger similar to the old version where each update gave a handful of girls content while 10 day updates would just be sections of monthly content but would just be one at a time, perhaps less if more content needed to get work. For instance, a big update like Carol had would probably get complete in two updates (totaling 20 days) or something.

I suppose its moot to clarify though. The Patreon vote is currently about 95% in favor of monthly updates, so we'll probably see big updates every 25-30 days like the old version had.

Tnx man, good news)

Mar 28, 2019

I had the feeling that he could not make weekly updates at the very beginning of this stupid revamp.

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

PaulGaul

Aug 9, 2017

But revamp updates never came "every 10 days" :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I will allow myself to quote beggar post from May
"I don’t want to delay the release of the revamp any longer, so what I’ve thought to do is the following: I want to release the game as it is, and I’ll update it week by week."

1568129600314.png
Patreon support system is a drug for those creators.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes