AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone managed to have sex with Rachel? I'm stuck, like 5 or 6 in game days with cunnilingus, but on the game project I see that the scenes are made, what?

Edit: so I downloaded Albertant's full save up here so I see you can't fuck her. Probably next update
You should be able to, in one of the teachers stories (can't remember which) there is a scene where they witness the MC and Rachel having sex in the school toilets, also in the image folder I can see scenes where the MC has sex with her. It might be a bug or you've missed a trigger or something (haven't played a lot of the game myself so I don't know either). Sorry I can't help more :confused:

cricek

Jun 25, 2017
Need to ask did anybody else find a packeg for sara tehn give it too nersot and then the next day try too give it too sara and MC sad she is not here shude give here the card at school and whern your there you only say how are you sara and nothing happens ?

davev

Jan 11, 2018
Need to ask did anybody else find a packeg for sara tehn give it too nersot and then the next day try too give it too sara and MC sad she is not here shude give here the card at school and whern your there you only say how are you sara and nothing happens ?
same here...

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
So does anyone have an Idea as to how to have sex with the women on the babysitting jobs? Please and thanks

BDI

May 23, 2017
You should be able to, in one of the teachers stories (can't remember which) there is a scene where they witness the MC and Rachel having sex in the school toilets, also in the image folder I can see scenes where the MC has sex with her. It might be a bug or you've missed a trigger or something (haven't played a lot of the game myself so I don't know either). Sorry I can't help more :confused:
That would be Mrs Turner and in the old version you had to have sex with Rachel before the scene having sex with her in the bathroom. In this revamped version that does not happen yet.(Maybe in the next up-date.)

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
This game was one of my favorites of all time. I never used patreon, but this game forced me to use because i was a huge fan...

So sad, since the Revamp this game sucked so bad... Fuck...

Reactions: lo0u

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Ok I'll try to play a little more. I was playing on 0.001.9, maybe it's that, I'm currently downloading 0.002.0 to see if it works. I remember an old MnL scene where Mrs. Turner sees MC and Rachel having sex at the bathroom but I didn't see it on Revamped.
Also a pro-tip: don't let the images guide you, there's a lot of unadded scenes on the img folder, even on the thread's primary post, there's Lizzy's footjob on the logo, and on the attached images there's Amy's blowjob, Amy's threesome with MC and Marckus and Maria's blowjob on MC's bed... all this scenes aren't in the game yet, they're scenes from old MnL. About Rachel, I'm not sure if the scenes are added because I searched through all events on SEX RACHEL map and there's no story written, and the switch that's supposed to be switched isn't switched anywhere... I'll play a bit more and keep you informed.

is there any unpaid way to Download from Mega without the limit ??
MegaDownloader + Psiphon3.

Reactions: Snow972

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Can anyone explain me why this revamp still has all the content from the original game buried in the files ? I mean it takes a lot of space for nothing

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Before it was revamped there was a mod that made us change time... with the amount of farming we have to do, now it is a must have

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I put this one down until its atleast caught up with the old version in terms of content....looks like I'll be waiting awhile:(

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes