BDI

May 23, 2017
No I've already done that quest. It's when Rachel pretends to be Jason's girlfriend at his family dinner. Had to buy her the modern dress before.
In that case, she should be outside Jasons house at 2100.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Hey guys, for this revamped version, is he cutting out unused storylines? Any news about "bad" paths still being available?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I prefer the original one but its really damn buggy which is sad . Revamp has less bugs and storyline is linear so u dont need to search for any walkthroughs .
The original game had it's problems, but I liked it's sandbox style. Being able to pursue the Teacher, the Aunt, or a random student on a whim was a nice breath of fresh air. Too many force you into plots with characters you don't even like, and make you deal with that for hours. I hope the game isn't anything like that, now.

Reactions: hahacool

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
I just hope, that one day he's gonna remake the game in the renpy engine, like the dev of "Summer with mia" is doing.

it doesn't hurt to dream.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I just hope, that one day he's gonna remake the game in the renpy engine, like the dev of "Summer with mia" is doing.

it doesn't hurt to dream.
Renpy is great for Visual Novels with minor gimmicks, but if this version of the game is anything like the last, it probably has lots of mini-games and customizable stuff that would only be available through RPG Maker's insane ability to edit just about everything. On the other hand, RPG Maker is prone to more bugs and glitches.

Reactions: hahacool
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes