Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
First of all, have you finish the hospital quest? If not, you need to play the intere hospital quest. After you can speak with the princiapl.
If you have finish the hospital quest, then... for some unknow motive, some switch do not active in you save file. This happen also to me. The only way is to active the switch using RPG Maker Editors on you save file. The switch is 237 Director Hospital.
After you active, just speak with her, she fuck you like 4/5 time :ROFLMAO: and after the MC ask her to help Rosy.
what you are suppose to do it the hospital jobs up to the sex experiments then do morgan's quest as when the director finds you and marge in the basement she will punish you and that triggers the switch to be able to talk to the director. but there does seem to be a bug somewhere causing issues with that switch on 0.83a & possibly 0.83.5 but I haven't looked very far into the game code on those 2 versions yet to see what it going on.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.8.2
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Dont try to use cheat as soon as you start the game, play at least until you get the phone from Warren. (5mins into game)
  6. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Other mods:
  1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
Hello GoOd sir. Does this mod work with this 0.835 version?

Dochar

Oct 13, 2019
Guys, help me! What should I do when Lucy asks me to come to the lab in the afternoon? I arrive but nothing happens

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
delete the mod man wtf? you are playing 0.83.5 not 0.82 thats what causing the bug
Symphony of the Night bro when the new version launches just pull down your links to the mod, coz people don't read and install mods and spam for help; when stable patch releases like this one 0.83.5 release links then

maybe you can show mod page as WIP, wait till stable release & hide links :(

dicktrick

Jan 7, 2018
Hi i need help with Carol dates, i complete 2 dates with the best results. I went to the museum, the beach (with the cream scene), the restorant (footjob scene unlock it), the park, the mall ( tit job unlock). But the mission Is not complete. How can i Solve it ?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
8.4 Part 1 SAVES FOR YOU
for ALL mobs/mafias

DISCLAIMER: Ok I know most people will not want to skip part 1 since they are all unique scenes and there is no interactive sex unlocked at the end, but I'm updating it in case someone comes here when part 2 is released and wants to skip part 1.

Ok, there are 2 files attached, each one with either complete saves or possibly useful saves. Each save folder also contain my config and global files, so manage you file replacing properly if you want to change the save slot number or mix my saves and yours. I advice you to read the "General things to be known" spoiler if you use my saves but, unlike Lucy, I'm not your mother. So I'm hiding it in case you don't want to read. Also I used a lot of spoiler tags basically so this post isn't awfully huge on the thread page.
Now to explain each file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main.rar
This contains a save folder with saves in which 0.83.5 content is completed, and saves in wich 0.84 part 1 is completed. I made all the content I could find up to version 0.8.3.5 in those saves, and on the "complete" saves I completed 0.84 part 1 Laura's quest, I don't think anything was added in this partial release. On the saves with 0.93.5 content completed, I saved right beside Amy in her room, so you can just launch and fuck her if you want. In the completed saves, I saved on the main page of Book of Faces so it's easy to identify what mafia that save is for. Now, to name the files:
Also, here is what I call "complete". By all means, if I forgot something let me know, not only it will help me to have everything unlocked but also I'll update it on this post after I complete it ingame, so people can have it unlocked to it too.
Again, if I forgot anything, please let me know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extras
This contains a save folder with a "choose your mafia" save, right after the police captain interrogation, in case someone still needs (WARNING: I saved with the timer running), a couple alternatives routes, and saves right before (or as before as it was possible) my favorite one-time scenes. There is also a save right after choosing each mob/mafia (right after as in: you still need to go home, have an anxiety attack and complete the nightmare phase) in which I saved standing in front of that mob/mafia's pub, so you can tell for which one each is right from the save screen (the save screen displays where you are among the data)
Here's the file specification:
Final notes
If you want saves from previous versions (oldest I have is 8.2) or want more variations (because I was feeling extra willing to help on 0.83.5), check my saves repository, where I upload older version's saves along with their respective versions of this post)

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
right after you pick up your step_mother from otter lab when she drunk bring her home the next morning you father comes home and you in the hallway naked
View attachment 1053695
Oh man, damn, I don't know that quest's ID, can't help you there. I'm sorry.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5059509
Altough, this bug usually comes fromusing outdated mods. I hope you're not. If you are, try without them.

Anyone have a list of all Amy house events
Gonna work on it at some point soon. Likely will have it within 12 hours

so what's the difference between this and the original one?
By "this" and "original" you mean 0.83.5 and 0.83, or the revamp and and the abandoned?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Oh man, damn, I don't know that quest's ID, can't help you there. I'm sorry.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5059509
Altough, this bug usually comes fromusing outdated mods. I hope you're not. If you are, try without them.

Gonna work on it at some point soon. Likely will have it within 12 hours

By "this" and "original" you mean 0.83.5 and 0.83, or the revamp and and the abandoned?
thanks for trying to help I guess i just going to ignore this game and never play it again

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I have a millions time the closet is not clickable
i still remember when we go to back to our room, a circle is there when we click on it we change clothes and go down and father gifts us webcam , dunno if the code is fcked since then [i also hope you have not tampered with your save, coz we literally cannot get that much money, if its only money cheat then its fine, if switches come up then scenes dont trigger]

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i still remember when we go to back to our room, a circle is there when we click on it we change clothes and go down and father gifts us webcam , dunno if the code is fcked since then
got it webcam before this scene

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
got it webcam before this scene
no that comes after the scene i remember this
bring maria home have scene with her, sleep with her, wake up, she goes down we are naked, go to your room get changed, go down receive webcam & other girls also receive gifts & amy leaves.. i think your save is bugged

Reactions: rayminator

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
thanks for trying to help I guess i just going to ignore this game and never play it again
Hm.... that a bug changer quest so I don't know if anyone feels safe on messing with variables there, but in case no one answers in the nearby future, let me offer some options:
First, if you are using some outdated mod, try without it (you can download the unmoded game again and transfer the save folder)
And there is also my saves post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053301 they are far ore advanced than the point you are at, but I don't know if you mind that

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes