higuru

Dec 10, 2017
After having issues with the event in the principals office to start and having a fixed save file 'made'. I can't seem to start Ronald stalking Ms Taylors event, nothing to interact at her house, at school or no police officers at the pharmacy. I have no idea why things seem to randomly not work on my pc. -.-

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
can someone add new forms of download the game ? please
You gotta get a mod's attention to get those in. I believe it's the report function on the OP, then use "Game Update". But, they usually want you to have a working approved download link handy in the report. Which brings us to a bit of an impasse if we don't have one. In addition, it looks like the email functions of F95zone are all down, so they may be working on something else at the moment. You can see multiple threads active in "Site Problems". If you go back three pages or so, you'll notice I'm on a different account than usual... yeah, fun stuff. Beggar himself is using Onedrive, Googledrive, Ydray, and Mediafire on his release in addition to Mega. Those are likely good download candidates if F95 approves them. But he's slapped 'em behind a $1 a month paywall, so probably not ideal to direct link them. I was one of bonergames/lawina's patrons back when someone pissed him off and we got a full 8 months of nothing but DRM updates after.

After having issues with the event in the principals office to start and having a fixed save file 'made'. I can't seem to start Ronald stalking Ms Taylors event, nothing to interact at her house, at school or no police officers at the pharmacy. I have no idea why things seem to randomly not work on my pc. -.-
Okay, the quests in this game are almost always begun as a branch of the main or school quests. Main quest is variable 0013. You start the main quest when Irene thanks you in the bathroom for giving her the $500. Until this point, you're still in the Intro Quest. Main quest then involves finding out Christian is giving Sarah Tinymon cards, helping Charles get his cards back, and finally reaches 30 when Isabelle gets fired. 31 is Maria chewing you out downstairs. At Main Quest 31, the next visit to Gym Class will trigger the pool event, this is the start of School Quest, which is variable 0018. You get kicked out of the teacher's meeting at SQ 4, then attend History Class to trigger the pop quiz, which is SQ5. This is the section you're jacked up on. If you did everything correctly up to this point, Rachel should freak out at recess about her score. You've gotta go to the principal's office to steal the teacher's lounge keys. Stealin' the keys gets you to SQ 12.

SQ 12 is the magic number for Ronald to start stalking Mrs. Taylor. After you check her locker in the teacher's lounge, SQ is 15. This should put an exclamation point over Rachel's head at recess. Talking to here should unlock Mrs. Taylor's place for your first visit (SQ 16), when you catch Ronald on the stairs, (SQ 17). Now you gotta steal his keys at the pool. Inspect his locker for SQ 18, then his backpack for SQ 19 - 25. SQ 25 lets you open his locker and SQ 26 is the start of the "go copy his keys" timer. You finish at SQ 30, which is when the game prompts you to go catch him in the act at Mrs. Taylor's place in Old Quarter.

Use a save editor to check your variables. If your MQ 0013 is at least 31, you should be good on that one. If your SQ 0018 is between 1 and 30, use the steps I just listed to debug yourself.

Reactions: higuru

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
is any diference on wich one i download?
There is no difference besides compress has slightly reduce quality (image,audio & video). But it is not noticeable noticeable. Check the compress post for the image comparison I posted. To me, at certain points, the compress brings out the color and lighting in some instances more. Regardless, nothing can beat the original except the size of the compress.

So basically it comes down to: if you want to download approximately 6GB of data at each update for the FULL.
Or rather download approx. 1GB of compress with slight reduce quality.
As I mention before, check the compress post and compare the image quality yourself. The audio is not noticeable unless your nit picking and the videos has reduce quality similar to the images posted (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JuanM4

higuru

Dec 10, 2017
You gotta get a mod's attention to get those in. I believe it's the report function on the OP, then use "Game Update". But, they usually want you to have a working approved download link handy in the report. Which brings us to a bit of an impasse if we don't have one. In addition, it looks like the email functions of F95zone are all down, so they may be working on something else at the moment. You can see multiple threads active in "Site Problems". If you go back three pages or so, you'll notice I'm on a different account than usual... yeah, fun stuff. Beggar himself is using Onedrive, Googledrive, Ydray, and Mediafire on his release in addition to Mega. Those are likely good download candidates if F95 approves them. But he's slapped 'em behind a $1 a month paywall, so probably not ideal to direct link them. I was one of bonergames/lawina's patrons back when someone pissed him off and we got a full 8 months of nothing but DRM updates after.

Okay, the quests in this game are almost always begun as a branch of the main or school quests. Main quest is variable 0013. You start the main quest when Irene thanks you in the bathroom for giving her the $500. Until this point, you're still in the Intro Quest. Main quest then involves finding out Christian is giving Sarah Tinymon cards, helping Charles get his cards back, and finally reaches 30 when Isabelle gets fired. 31 is Maria chewing you out downstairs. At Main Quest 31, the next visit to Gym Class will trigger the pool event, this is the start of School Quest, which is variable 0018. You get kicked out of the teacher's meeting at SQ 4, then attend History Class to trigger the pop quiz, which is SQ5. This is the section you're jacked up on. If you did everything correctly up to this point, Rachel should freak out at recess about her score. You've gotta go to the principal's office to steal the teacher's lounge keys. Stealin' the keys gets you to SQ 12.

SQ 12 is the magic number for Ronald to start stalking Mrs. Taylor. After you check her locker in the teacher's lounge, SQ is 15. This should put an exclamation point over Rachel's head at recess. Talking to here should unlock Mrs. Taylor's place for your first visit (SQ 16), when you catch Ronald on the stairs, (SQ 17). Now you gotta steal his keys at the pool. Inspect his locker for SQ 18, then his backpack for SQ 19 - 25. SQ 25 lets you open his locker and SQ 26 is the start of the "go copy his keys" timer. You finish at SQ 30, which is when the game prompts you to go catch him in the act at Mrs. Taylor's place in Old Quarter.

Use a save editor to check your variables. If your MQ 0013 is at least 31, you should be good on that one. If your SQ 0018 is between 1 and 30, use the steps I just listed to debug yourself.
I checked and for somereason the 'event' just didnt start. Using the fixed save, i got to SQ 15, did that with no problems, got rachels number SQ 16, but for some reason nothing happened when i got close to ms taylors place. changing to sq 17 on the editor started up the locker room sequence. I hope nothing else breaks... Thanks a lot for the help.

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
I checked and for somereason the 'event' just didnt start. Using the fixed save, i got to SQ 15, did that with no problems, got rachels number SQ 16, but for some reason nothing happened when i got close to ms taylors place. changing to sq 17 on the editor started up the locker room sequence. I hope nothing else breaks... Thanks a lot for the help.
Weird, sounds like you have a corrupted download then. Hopefully this is your only busted map. Usually, you click on her building door and it takes you right to the stairs and runs.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Beggar has something else planned for Laura ?, I rejected her when she did not want to be my exclusive whore, it would be interesting for me to add content after I reject her, an example would be that she leaves the house, another that she joins some rival gang
I don't think he'll do that kind of branching. Also, you blocked yourlself a lot of threesomes

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Has anyone completed the gameplay with one or more of my gentleman (warren's mafia) saves, or is willing to do so, and can send me the saves? Reminder that I have 3 saves for that mafia (yahira alive, yahira killed, and yahira ressurrected with cheats). Message me if you want to help. I really want to update the saves for you all before the next release (announced to be on nov 20th), but like I said before this last release was boring as fuck for me, and I'm really lacking the will to go trough it 3 more times (already did all other mafias)

Last edited:

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Has anyone completed the gameplay with one or more of my gentleman (warren's mafia) saves, or is willing to do so, and can send me the saves? Reminder that I have 3 saves for that mafia (yahira alive, yahira killed, and yahira ressurrected with cheats). Message me if you want to help. I really want to update the saves for you all before the next release (announced to be on nov 20th), but like I said before this last release was boring as fuck for me, and I'm really lacking the will to go trough it 3 more times (already did all other mafias)
Im not promising but If i will find time today i can use your saves from 0.85 and complete 0.86 update.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I have a few days off from work, I think I'll play it from the beginning one more time before the update. <3

Reactions: hcrt40

dionlux

Jul 20, 2017
Hola gente, mi pc se estropeó y tuve que repararla, perdí todo mi progreso y voy a descargar y jugar el juego desde el principio, alguna recomendación o archivo que tengo que descargar para poder jugar sin ningún error.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hola gente, mi pc se estropeó y tuve que repararla, perdí todo mi progreso y voy a descargar y jugar el juego desde el principio, alguna recomendación o archivo que tengo que descargar para poder jugar sin ningún error.
descarga todos los arreglos de bugs aquí: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-86-beggar-of-net.30576/page-1187#post-6539250
También te recomiendo que descargues el mod de trucos del señor Symphony of the Night aquí: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-pc-cheat-mod-v1-0-sotn.99249/
te hace la vida bastante más fácil ya que te puedes teletransportar, tener dinero, hacer las citas más rápido, subir la relación sin tener que ir a dormir, etc. Personalmente no lo juego sin ese mod.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes