nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone have a save from completed 91? the latest save in the OP seems broken (unless thats just the game) where no quests are available and I cant visit an characters for repeat scenes

m.VX7

Sep 16, 2021
guys in the mission with the chinese gang i cant access this door i hear the sound of the opening but it wont open Screenshot_20230129_123341.png

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
So, I'm stuck at Lucy's Quest. I reached the part where you have to give her a ride to work, but I've done it several times and I'm still seeing "Lucy is waiting you (sic) at the parking". Are we supposed to do this over and over again until some event is triggered, or is this a Book of Faces bug? Is there another shitty task that should be done to move past this stage?

I tried using the search bar, and found no info about this particular issue. It's either a not-very-popular bug, or, well, just something very obvious that I'm totally missing. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2023
Hey all - stuck on Daisy's events and dates completion. I saw it posted here earlier but no real answer. I've dated her at the mall a bunch of times and Shirley/Daisy are both on four hearts. How many dates are there to do and what events?

Bug fix, latest MOD applied.

Many thanks

Apr 8, 2020
Hey all - stuck on Daisy's events and dates completion. I saw it posted here earlier but no real answer. I've dated her at the mall a bunch of times and Shirley/Daisy are both on four hearts. How many dates are there to do and what events?

Bug fix, latest MOD applied.

Many thanks
there are several appointments with daisy and various events at home, I completed everything but it keeps appearing that I'm missing something, I think it must be a bug in the game

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes