huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
I would argue that this game is going backwards, instead going ahead.
New models are pixalated quite badly, and some me included liked old ones better.

For example here is new principal:
View attachment 3022175
Cuz this bastard didnt produce anything in this 6 months.I'm sure he prepared this update in the last 2 weeks. I remember that he delayed the update 4 times in 1 month. At least ICSTOR was disappearing and not messing with people's minds. I have known/have seen very few stupid people in my life as the people who gave money to this man.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Cuz this bastard didnt produce anything in this 6 months.I'm sure he prepared this update in the last 2 weeks. I remember that he delayed the update 4 times in 1 month. At least ICSTOR was disappearing and not messing with people's minds. I have known/have seen very few stupid people in my life as the people who gave money to this man.
You know you fucked up when people compare you to icstor and he is seen as the better dev :KEK:.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
One question I have, I get the impression that even though Beggar has implemented two new female teachers, you can't have sex with them, can you?

Boobie-Nooby

Aug 13, 2023
So, I believe I came across a bug. "In the morning the family await you in the living room", but they're just sitting there and nothing is being activated. Please help

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
This game needs to be nuked with bugfixes, had to restart so many times due to the game freezing if you interact with random items.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes