Acesaw

May 11, 2017
yeah nothing i do is fixing my mc invisibility. anyone got a save file right after winning the race?

pdl1130

Jun 27, 2017
In the changelog it says
v0.95 - Redone Nadine interactive sex art
But am I the only one that still can't see half of Nadine sex act ? I think the only things I can see is handjob and titjob.
Same for me.

Side Note: For anyone stuck at the part where the main quest tells you to focus on school, school tells you to focus on Lucy, Lucy tells you to focus on Maria, and Maria says to wait for the story to progress:

I changed the Main Quest variable ( #13 ) from 755 to 760 and that seems to have fixed the problem for me. Pretty sure this skips a mission and possible sex scene but I have found no other solution to it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lumley and Maericke

undercover75

May 28, 2018
Here's the updated fix he just dropped.
Ok this one fixed Nadine sex act, I can see them, it fixes also the threesome Pam/Nadine, for the other problems like history lesson or lucy's laptop or the family reunion in the living room I can't tell I already passed them in my save.

undercover75

May 28, 2018
Ok so it fixes things and fucked other things.
When I talk to the female pnj in green next to the #5 New Neighbour south, normally she says she's going to run 5miles or something like that, now it just start Nadine sex scene, and when I talk to the guy in white shirt next to her it starts Sandra sex scene.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I have a problem please anyone that know the solution to this help me.....so i have progressed the story of jet up tot eh point of helping her take the birth certificate then the walkthrough said do the other quest so i have just done to the point of catching amy's boyfriend with chole so.....the problem is no matter how pany times my mc had sex the speacial scene is not triggering which happens after the third orgasm which is not happening currently my mc can give only 2 ALSO i cannot lock the ability to cum but i can locj the ability to cum of the girl during the sex scene but not my mc.....? any idea how to unlock this....or how to progress the jet's story it just sayus visit jet in the library but no matter how mayn times it just says the same thats why i was focused on other quest......?

nitro25

Dec 9, 2017
I can't do the Hornet Garage Side Quests & Jobs. As far as I remember, there is a yellow symbol of a wrench in front of the garage at 8 am. Does anyone know Screenshot_1.png how to solve it? NOTE: I took the mechanic course on my cell phone

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
Im stuck with the bug "in the morning family await you in the living room". Is there a way to fix It and continue playing or my Gameplay is over?

I got a cinematic about a car that made no sense when i justo started the game and went top side of the map.
Unfortunately once you go to birdtown before getting the game patched up then it ruins everything, but to get pass this you'll have to go to the garage in your old house and interact with the circle to bypass this quest.

Reactions: potatopapa

potatopapa

Feb 23, 2018
Unfortunately once you go to birdtown before getting the game patched up then it ruins everything, but to get pass this you'll have to go to the garage in your old house and interact with the circle to bypass this quest.
I went there gave back the pink car. After doing that and completing that quest i get this quest of the family un the morning again

I dont see the way of skipping that quest.

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Ah, I see there were more releases... Is it barely playable now? Is it safe to try to update the saves without risk of running out of curse words?

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes