secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
I get stuck here in Lucy's quest, probably because Ivanna is set as default character and all other characters follow her, which causes the dialogue to trigger twice. This has not been a problem up until now. The character freezes at this point. Locking/unlocking does not work. Teleporting does not work, so I need to remove Ivanna somehow. Anyone knows how?

Reactions: DonHudson

Ambrosio13

Dec 30, 2017
I was following this guy since the first version of the game years ago, and im disapointed, the 0.94 is horrible, the models are ugly:cautious: and why you change the characters in the last moment, add news but dont change drasticaly the others, its a shame, anybody have the 0.93 version link before he change the charactres like brenda or nadine?, i prefer to keep following the history and continue in a new copy in 0.95

arrozconpato

Jun 6, 2023
Hello guys, my image is frozen, does anyone have an idea how I can fix it? The image doesn't disappear but I can still move around in the background.
View attachment 3094044
Make a save before that and you have to follow the steps, for example, in Sarah's you have to see her in the living room first, and then find a tinymon card and see her again, and so on for each girl. And that image cannot be fixed, it just loads your last save that mentions you.

Lord of Culture

Jan 9, 2023
Just started the game. Read the WT. Did the Introduction, does not seem to follow the game, nor does the Rachel event happen. Help with this. ???? Try and follow the WT or follow the Book of Faces (in game hints) and trudge along ???? Thanks.
whos that on your pfp???

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I've come to view each new release of this game as a challenge.
It took me a couple hours to get through the infinite history class bug and a couple others by using mvmz cheat to mess with values until I was able to progress without it affecting anything. I've gotten to warren waiting in front of the school and only issue I'm currently having is when having sex with Sandra I can't speed anything up or lock anything, it's very strange. Works fine in the gallery though for some reason.

If SotN didnt start fixing this piece of hot garbage I doubt it would be doing as well as it is. While the renders are good and the 'gameplay' is also pretty decent the complete lack of any bugtesting is phenomenally bad.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 3086800

What's the fix for this? Image stuck not working.
So the fix for the blue screen is to use SotN's mod and then you use the bug fixer for sex scenes and you find out you were transported to your room.
You need to find special items around the house before clicking on whichever blue girl. The first time you click on them they get shot no matter what, the next times you need to look around the house and find the flashing icon, pick up whatever it is, then go click on the blue girl and you'll get through it without any problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: animeking2264

santhi

May 21, 2017
Make a save before that and you have to follow the steps, for example, in Sarah's you have to see her in the living room first, and then find a tinymon card and see her again, and so on for each girl. And that image cannot be fixed, it just loads your last save that mentions you.
Thanks dude, it worked! :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: arrozconpato
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes