soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Been a long time since I've played this game. Will there be any pregnancy and/or impregnation in the future?
there are 2 girls you can get pregnant (the only ones i remember), one of them is in laura's comic event and the other one is in a filtration mission where you can rape a blonde and get her pregnant, maybe i'm forgetting someone else, but i guess in the future you will be able to see your kids or something.

smackshock

Oct 24, 2020
Incest Patch
Updated date: 10/21/2023

Patch is not needed anymore, as the dev added the ability to activate incest into the game
Note: You can also activate incest with the PC cheat mod menu

What does incest do?
Allows you to see hidden sex scenes with family members. Does not change the name or way you address family members.

Locations:

1st House, 1st floor near the kitchen. You will hear a splash/sex noise
View attachment 3024171

School Entrance, ground floor, pillar to the right (no stars). You will hear a splash noise
View attachment 1534640
do i have to activate in the school entrance if i activated in the house?

Cramone

May 14, 2018
la mision de la profesora esta bug hablo con ella en la comisaria pero no me deja hablar con la poli para los tramites
The teacher's mission is buggy, I talk to her at the police station but she won't let me talk to the police for the procedures
y ademas en la principal de colegio me dice que compre el anillo de zafiro en el supermercado una cosa que ya hice en la otra version y de todas formas no me aparece en la tienda
and also in the main school it tells me to buy the sapphire ring in the supermarket, something that I already did in the other version and anyway it doesn't appear in the store
same happen with Carmen

Strikerz666

Oct 25, 2023
there are 2 girls you can get pregnant (the only ones i remember), one of them is in laura's comic event and the other one is in a filtration mission where you can rape a blonde and get her pregnant, maybe i'm forgetting someone else, but i guess in the future you will be able to see your kids or something.
There is also one of the teachers who has shown signs that she is and one of the schoolgirl but I don't think it work with the last update.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Also, based on what I've seen one page above: what happened to Maria's areolas? She used to have big ones, now even Lucys are bigger. Meh. Sadness.
Well, his "fuck everything up" streak is quite long.

Mega

this is my save 0.953 21st save full version 0.953 you can start playing 0.96 restart jason mission
Oh, thats cool, thanks.
Now i can see those scenes and wait another few years before next version. Or before he fails unable to milk any money from his patrons.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes