Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
And this dude also said that he is ALREADY working on the 2nd part -_-, but he can’t finish the FIRST part.. Apparently the children of our CHILDREN will discuss this 2nd part X_X .Autor just "Chatterbox" -_-

sparkles123

May 8, 2017
when jason asks "you're not gay right?" do i answer yes to say im not gay, or no to say im not gay? the right? at the end is throwing me off.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
So the right thing to do is to wait a couple of more dates for the dev to upload a new bugfix so i suggest all you people to wait a little bit more.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Sandra After Stealing and going to Skip class bug:
at save editor i changed variable #252 = 0 , now its fixed

Also about Nadine , i think U need to change #203 = 0 for that, im not sure

If its helped you, please do Like
You are the man. Thanks

Reactions: oapami

juznone

Oct 7, 2017
Can anyone tell what is the two interactive threesomes listed in the changelog? Is it threesomes between lucy and mc sister? Or someone else? I don't know how many updates it would take for that scenes to happen.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
What the actual fuck. Just started vanilla game, no mods no nothing. Soon as I meet the dad and go into house to see sister, it freezes. I close game, run it again, freezes.

Does developer even test this shit?

Edit: Found the issue. Don't know what the bigbrain move here was. When you use shift key to run, it takes away dialogue box at times. So every time you tap shift key you could be tapping it to stop dialogue, enter the room it looks frozen. How to solve this? Don't press shift key. Go into options > Always Run > Toggle On.

Honestly, don't know why the dev would toggle the shift key/run key with the dialogue key to hide at same time.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes