afren

Sep 1, 2023
Тут вроде как есть движение над беременностью, оно будет как то закончено?
пожалуйста, не давайте этому бесполезному ублюдку оправданий, чтобы он потратил еще десять лет на «разработку» этой чертовой игры!

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Buy rubby necklace and go cinema in mall there is lady standing next to cinema and restaurant talk with her she give you sapphire necklace and give her rubby necklace you got a scene with her. Sorry for bad English
Hi,

Doesn't work, the lady is not appearing next to the cinema, obviously because we already did that for an another girl on a previous quest and version.

pozzi

Jun 9, 2018
Anyone know which variable was for saying yes to the dick mold? Seems as I misclicked a while back in my save.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Good evening.
Does anyone have a save where the relationship between the main character and Lucy begins to develop?

5let

Apr 25, 2018
So to those who dont know cheat mod .953 is not compatible with this verison someone told me it wont be ready till some time next week. Also I dont know if old saves work with this verison cause mine didn't
.953 save files or older?

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
In brenda questline after vaginal sex the book of faces tells to find a way to distract karen.
What to do here??
Help anyone.... Thank you

bigshark2k

Mar 7, 2020
To be honest, up to now the v.0.55 update was the best when the dating event and heart boost event first appeared and after the v0.06.5 update the game became messy and full of bugs. :cry:

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes