Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
New scenes of the update online so you don't have to download anything to see them part 3 V0.96

Brenda
View attachment 3625328

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jason
View attachment 3625330

Threesome Lady X & MC
View attachment 3625299

Thanks as always, and, what Beggar did with Brenda? Poor girl, she looks like a mix of Topo Gigio and Dumbo, even her body became uglier, i loved her goth style before she made her make up(which wasn't bad too).

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Does anyone has word from beggar to see if the game is close to an end?

This game is by far my most anticipated one but the buggs, long update time and having to start from time to time is pretty sad.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Can Hero fuck Lady X ?
Yes, but only in the pre-revamp
You can see the scenes here
Thanks as always, and, what Beggar did with Brenda? Poor girl, she looks like a mix of Topo Gigio and Dumbo, even her body became uglier, i loved her goth style before she made her make up(which wasn't bad too).
No problem mate :) and yes, that's awful
Does anyone has word from beggar to see if the game is close to an end?

This game is by far my most anticipated one but the buggs, long update time and having to start from time to time is pretty sad.
The game has been coming to an end for years, Beggar of Net's incompetence and indecision are holding it back.

kaixbi

Formerly 'Brevity Chaos'
Jan 28, 2019
Why is this dev so shitty. Bruh earning good enough to hire someone competent enough to fix the bug. I mean you release an update after a year that too without testing. How incompetent one can be .

Reactions: toorfu and soyjari

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
people i should download it i had stopped playing it but now that i see several complaints i download it?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
sooo. ANY method to update my current version to the new one without downloading a 9+Gigas file?

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
la mision de la profesora esta bug hablo con ella en la comisaria pero no me deja hablar con la poli para los tramites
The teacher's mission is buggy, I talk to her at the police station but she won't let me talk to the police for the procedures
y ademas en la principal de colegio me dice que compre el anillo de zafiro en el supermercado una cosa que ya hice en la otra version y de todas formas no me aparece en la tienda
and also in the main school it tells me to buy the sapphire ring in the supermarket, something that I already did in the other version and anyway it doesn't appear in the store

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes