Cramone

May 14, 2018
la mision de la profesora esta bug hablo con ella en la comisaria pero no me deja hablar con la poli para los tramites
The teacher's mission is buggy, I talk to her at the police station but she won't let me talk to the police for the procedures
y ademas en la principal de colegio me dice que compre el anillo de zafiro en el supermercado una cosa que ya hice en la otra version y de todas formas no me aparece en la tienda
and also in the main school it tells me to buy the sapphire ring in the supermarket, something that I already did in the other version and anyway it doesn't appear in the store
same happen with Carmen

Strikerz666

Oct 25, 2023
there are 2 girls you can get pregnant (the only ones i remember), one of them is in laura's comic event and the other one is in a filtration mission where you can rape a blonde and get her pregnant, maybe i'm forgetting someone else, but i guess in the future you will be able to see your kids or something.
There is also one of the teachers who has shown signs that she is and one of the schoolgirl but I don't think it work with the last update.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Also, based on what I've seen one page above: what happened to Maria's areolas? She used to have big ones, now even Lucys are bigger. Meh. Sadness.
Well, his "fuck everything up" streak is quite long.

Mega

this is my save 0.953 21st save full version 0.953 you can start playing 0.96 restart jason mission
Oh, thats cool, thanks.
Now i can see those scenes and wait another few years before next version. Or before he fails unable to milk any money from his patrons.

E-rat57

Nov 17, 2021
I played this game a year ago and now so much useless changes has been done to game. All teacher models are changed and new one are just ugly with less pixels. Some scenes are changed but in replay gallery it still shows the old scene icon and if you try to play it, the game bugs out and even the dialogue are referring to old deleted scene. I could not enter hornet garage and its a common bug I guess but when I used the fix for it (replacing map014.json file) it changed all my saves and much of the story and quest is skipped/completed.
What has happened to this game. It used to be such a great game.

StAYFRosTY76

Apr 10, 2023
Let me guess it's still a buggy clusterfuck.
Scumbag deleted every delay post from his patreon so the previous post is "What do you want after My New Life?" from 2023.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes