MATSPATS

Dec 26, 2022
I'm stuck at "FOCUS ON SCHOOL QUEST" and it just says "GO TO SCHOOL" but when i'm at school nothing happens, anyone know how to fix this ? i don't want to start over :O
I have even used the 0.953fix but still nothing happens, is there anyone that knows how to fix this ? ://

save file is attached if anyone knows how to maybe fix it through that

Reactions: crhis98

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I have even used the 0.953fix but still nothing happens, is there anyone that knows how to fix this ? ://

save file is attached if anyone knows how to maybe fix it through that
same bro BUT i also have a question did you complete jet's quest i am stuck on her quest it just says go to visit jet at library but nothing happens i also completed her training and now she just pays for the work & without completing her quest i cannot get the speacial sex scene beacuse mc cums at the last minute in the second orgasm.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
same bro BUT i also have a question did you complete jet's quest i am stuck on her quest it just says go to visit jet at library but nothing happens i also completed her training and now she just pays for the work & without completing her quest i cannot get the speacial sex scene beacuse mc cums at the last minute in the second orgasm.
you need to progress nesrot quest you know the package thing for to get card for sara. yeah you need to do those 2 quest first after you come further you will see jet outside nesrot pub. and idk what special sex scene you are talking about. pretty sure you can only make her cum from llicking her and not sex since you can't have sex with her while training..

jackshadow13

Jul 3, 2023
do carol quest of the german dude, go to the teacher's room no printer, the printer is actually in faculty room so try again, catch Sandra stealing money.

"I should go over there and talk to sandra"

20 ish seconds left on timer and Sandra nowhere to be seen

.... i fucking hate this dev.... these timers suck.
=====================================
I have the fuck same problem , when went to talk to her in recess she just ask me if she want to fuck can someone help me
please i am very much enjoy this game

help
help

Last edited:

MATSPATS

Dec 26, 2022
Yes i completed all of jet's missions, last thing i did was get lauras computer back from beeing hacked :O

edufmiranda

Oct 31, 2018
Dad killing me image gets stuck (botton ´´unstuck image`` doesnt appear and doesnt work), after i got to the inverse reality

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes