edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Can someone help me here, I don't know what I have to do. They should go for a walk with Lucy's new soccer jersey, but when I read walktrough I should go to school with mom so that I can play soccer on Saturday.
But when I get to school I can't go any further, I'm back at the house.
What do I have to do when she says let's go for a walk, where do I have to go?Can someone help me here, I don't know what I have to do. They should go for a walk with Lucy's new soccer jersey, but when I read walktrough I should go to school with mom so that I can play soccer on Saturday.
What do I have to do when she says let's go for a walk, where do I have to go?

arrozconpato

Jun 6, 2023
Can someone help me here, I don't know what I have to do. They should go for a walk with Lucy's new soccer jersey, but when I read walktrough I should go to school with mom so that I can play soccer on Saturday.
What do I have to do when she says let's go for a walk, where do I have to go?Can someone help me here, I don't know what I have to do. They should go for a walk with Lucy's new soccer jersey, but when I read walktrough I should go to school with mom so that I can play soccer on Saturday.
What do I have to do when she says let's go for a walk, where do I have to go?
In that part when you get to school, when you cross the track, there is the coach with his car, you have to talk to him and the scene continues

anashei12345

Jan 1, 2023
is there any way to keep playing this save? I saved a game over instead of loading and I fucked up the save I mean when I load the save im gettin game over forever. I was at the point when you got to the new house an I dont want to play like 20 hours again

Muffy956

Dec 13, 2021
when i go on a date with carol as soon as i got its goes straight to sex with her red head mom and then i get stuck in the new house how do i fix this

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Leaving aside the messy bug the dev bring to us with this "new"revamp he released...

Do y'all know what it's even more sad ?
We will never know how the game will end neither if Jack,Warren and Christian are gonna get what they deserve because the dev will always have an excuse to revamp the game again,again...and again which is depressing af.

If you think about it the first OG MnL ended when MC discovered her Mom was alive and the dev decided to revamp the game.

The second revamp happened with almost the same ending but we discovered the pussyfights and the dev decided AGAIN to revamp the game.

Now this version of the revamp we're arrived at the point of where MC fucked his Mom, Sister and everyone else and i do hope the dev wouldn't decide to revamp the whole game AGAIN just to make happy some dudes that didn't even played the first game at all.

Feb 20, 2018
secretlarrs,貼文:12230511,會員:2326400 said:
我在露西的任務中被困在這裡,可能是因為伊凡娜被設定為預設角色,所有其他角色都跟隨她,這導致對話觸發兩次。到目前為止這還不是問題。角色此時僵住了。鎖定/解鎖不起作用。傳送不起作用,所以我需要以某種方式移除伊凡娜。有人知道怎麼做嗎?
[/引用]
您可以提供存檔,我可以幫助您將其從團隊中刪除。

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes