Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
I remember in the original game, I joined the Russians and while at their base before signing up for the pussy-fight tournament I saw this beautiful blonde Russian girl that was totally my type and I just thought "f- everyone else, this is the one" and what's great is that you apparently partner up with her, think for your jobs or for the tournament.

In this one however, I haven't seen her anyway, and I'm a bit down when thinking that the author might have scrapped her cause when I joined the Russians again, some random girl that is definitely not her moved in to my apartment cause of some issues with her grandma, and apparently she's my partner now in that Russian mafia

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
has the noa and allison threesome been removed? I cant get it to trigger, both are maxed out and had anal with. Cheat mod says incest is activated too

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
No one has noticed that while attending classes and being distracted by the mobile, when girls send us nudes, there are three girls who caught my attention, Tyna, Rioko and Nadima, the three girls who are missing content in the game. It is possible that Beggar will focus on finishing what is left of the content of these girls as well as the stories of the rest of the teachers. On a side note, it would be nice to be able to enjoy the trio of Tyna and Amaria, I hope they incorporate it like in the old game.

JustBizzu

Apr 25, 2019
im stuck at "in the morning the family await you in the living room", i've tried to use patch but im always stuck, sooo can anyone provide me a working save after this mission, or at least tell me if the first version of this game is bugged af like the revamp?

undercover75

May 28, 2018
has the noa and allison threesome been removed? I cant get it to trigger, both are maxed out and had anal with. Cheat mod says incest is activated too
It will not appear if you have choose to agree with Noa instead of Alison in the argument they have on the new law.

arrozconpato

Jun 6, 2023
If you already had all of Allison's dates, then when you go to Marckus' house to see them, when you talk to any of them, it will show you to call Allison or Noa

trungtin

Oct 18, 2018
brenda not show on book of face, she show on afternoon in fron of shcool but i click her and it said not implement , anyone? pls help

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
Still do not know what to do when the Book Of Faces tells me to "Spend more time with your aunt". If anybody has the slightest idea, please let me know.

Largeguap

Jun 10, 2020
v0.94 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated:
10/23/2023

If you want me to fix a bug that is NOT on the list, you can send me a save or detail description via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
Missing Image patch updated​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bug fix for sarah first dance scene included??

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Still do not know what to do when the Book Of Faces tells me to "Spend more time with your aunt". If anybody has the slightest idea, please let me know.
If BoN hasn't changed that, she lives in old quarter #2 and you can visit her in the morning (can't confirm myself if that wasn't changed because I haven't yet reached that part in the new playtrough, if you confirm this, pls let everyone know)

Reactions: arrozconpato
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes