eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
Bro, can someone tell me with which aunt do I need to spend time? Checked both and nothing works. Can't get past that objective. PLEASE HELP ME!

CastorBlight

May 16, 2020
the mechanic thick ass girl that he kind of remove or change for no damn reason but good thing i have data save from older versions which is why i have all data before this NIGHMARE of update ( too many bugs and the problem with the game is INSAMELY GOOD but the creators most of the time fucks up to make the game longer or he doesnt want to finish because he wont be able to milk money from people) A lot of people fault for creating this problem where the Game creators dont update and STILL support them .
Would you be willing to share these older versions with us?
Would help some of us with progressing the game at certain points.

Kalcifer

Dec 21, 2018
Hello I think I got the nesrot bug. Not sure exactly where i am but I've gotten to where Sarah shows her pussy without underwear and Ms. Turner has a fantasy of getting fucked on her desk. The hint now says to go see Nesrot at night at the pub but nothing happens. Anyone have a safe file for before this or knows how to fix this?

Gasparbatman

Jan 30, 2022
How did you figure this out?
I went to and upload the system.json file there (you'll find it in www/data/System.json). Then you scroll to where is says SCHOOL QUEST and just change the numer (if it says 726 change it to 727). And done

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
OK boys... *stretching* guess it's time to starting replaying this thing... Going from the begning tough, so it will take time. But the saves post will eventually be updated. I estimate a month

Btw, I just felt like saying, these posts of mine do not mean I think my saves are important or anything, it's just for those who wait for well-organized saves to consider the game playable

havoc032

May 20, 2017
phill is not spawning by the school gate and all i am getting is a "!" mark that i can't interact plz help me with this bug

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
Bro, can someone tell me with which aunt do I need to spend time? Checked both and nothing works. Can't get past that objective. PLEASE HELP ME!

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
It's in one of the bathrooms and you have to press one of the doors, it just doesn't shine, I don't remember which one but there are only 2 bathrooms XD
Managed to find her, but now I cannot continue with the questline since I don't know how to get past the "Spend more time with your aunt" objective. Do you remember what you had to do?

arrozconpato

Jun 6, 2023
Managed to find her, but now I cannot continue with the questline since I don't know how to get past the "Spend more time with your aunt" objective. Do you remember what you had to do?
I honestly don't remember that part, but you can try looking to see if it's somewhere in your house, go to your aunt's house (her name is Maggie) or go to sleep and see if it comes out when you wake up in your room.

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
I honestly don't remember that part, but you can try looking to see if it's somewhere in your house, go to your aunt's house (her name is Maggie) or go to sleep and see if it comes out when you wake up in your room.
Can't find where she lives. Also the cheat doesn't show her name.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes