eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
Bro, can someone tell me with which aunt do I need to spend time? Checked both and nothing works. Can't get past that objective. PLEASE HELP ME!

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
It's in one of the bathrooms and you have to press one of the doors, it just doesn't shine, I don't remember which one but there are only 2 bathrooms XD
Managed to find her, but now I cannot continue with the questline since I don't know how to get past the "Spend more time with your aunt" objective. Do you remember what you had to do?

arrozconpato

Jun 6, 2023
Managed to find her, but now I cannot continue with the questline since I don't know how to get past the "Spend more time with your aunt" objective. Do you remember what you had to do?
I honestly don't remember that part, but you can try looking to see if it's somewhere in your house, go to your aunt's house (her name is Maggie) or go to sleep and see if it comes out when you wake up in your room.

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
I honestly don't remember that part, but you can try looking to see if it's somewhere in your house, go to your aunt's house (her name is Maggie) or go to sleep and see if it comes out when you wake up in your room.
Can't find where she lives. Also the cheat doesn't show her name.

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
I remember in the original game, I joined the Russians and while at their base before signing up for the pussy-fight tournament I saw this beautiful blonde Russian girl that was totally my type and I just thought "f- everyone else, this is the one" and what's great is that you apparently partner up with her, think for your jobs or for the tournament.

In this one however, I haven't seen her anyway, and I'm a bit down when thinking that the author might have scrapped her cause when I joined the Russians again, some random girl that is definitely not her moved in to my apartment cause of some issues with her grandma, and apparently she's my partner now in that Russian mafia

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
has the noa and allison threesome been removed? I cant get it to trigger, both are maxed out and had anal with. Cheat mod says incest is activated too

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
No one has noticed that while attending classes and being distracted by the mobile, when girls send us nudes, there are three girls who caught my attention, Tyna, Rioko and Nadima, the three girls who are missing content in the game. It is possible that Beggar will focus on finishing what is left of the content of these girls as well as the stories of the rest of the teachers. On a side note, it would be nice to be able to enjoy the trio of Tyna and Amaria, I hope they incorporate it like in the old game.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes